Tragic Story on Aalim Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tragic Story on Aalim Online

Did anyone in here happen to catch Aalim Online today (Sat May 6th) on GEO TV.

It was about this Urdu teacher name Nadeem Ahmed, who murdered his 4 children and his wife because he thought Allah (SWT) told him in his dreams. He sacrificed each of his 4 children ( 11, 9, 6, 1 years of age) by cutting off their throats. He also blamed today's society and the effect of television on his children. His interview was done inside a jail, it was very touching, and sad at the same time.

Did anyone got a chance to catch it?

Re: Tragic Story on Aalim Online

That is really sad...my mom loves Alim Online...she will literally hang up the phone with me just to watch that show....I am like mom ..but I will ask her about it..
    Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
    Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
    Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

What? The guy slit his kids' throats for a dream? Did he mention what the dream was and what exactly Allah told him to do? His kids weren't descendants of Iblees the Shaytan, or were they? hmm... Actually, I have heard such stories where the devil disguises himself and tells a family member to kill the family until he kills them. It has really happened...
      Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore...

Comment

yeah...very sad and disturbing...i watched that special epsiode...
        the guy is ill psychologically, maybe he has some black magic effects on him too, he did mention these things...either he is a mad criminal or he is a patient. in either case, such grilling by Dr Amir Liaquat wasnt very useful or needed i think...May Allah protect and guide us all!

Comment

^ Indeed, Allah Ta`ala ham sab ki hifazat farmaiy
          Allah humma lakal hamdo walakashukar....

Comment

yeah i saw parts of the programs also. I think he was schizophrenic.
            Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

Yeah he said he saw an old man in his dreams in the mountains. The guy was deeply religious, and loved Islam.
              I think he is mentally insane rather then anything else. The way he spoke showed that he is a highly educated man.

The incident happened in the month of Rabi ul Awal, I am surprised that I did not hear it in the news anywhere.

Comment

i didnt see it on alim online but they had a similar story on the news and it was very sad, but i dont know if it is the same person.

Comment

insane!!!
                  Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
                  Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
                  anytime she goes away.

Comment

very disturbing..
                    - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

Even more disturnbing is the deletion of my comments.
                      Compulsory course for fundos: Gitmo Diversity training

Comment

Originally posted by umair_ahmed
                        Did anyone in here happen to catch Aalim Online today (Sat May 6th) on GEO TV.

It was about this Urdu teacher name Nadeem Ahmed, who murdered his 4 children and his wife because he thought Allah (SWT) told him in his dreams. He sacrificed each of his 4 children ( 11, 9, 6, 1 years of age) by cutting off their throats. He also blamed today's society and the effect of television on his children. His interview was done inside a jail, it was very touching, and sad at the same time.

Did anyone got a chance to catch it?

no definitely notttt!!! wow...if u have more info...or links to the story..lemme know! i def wanna know more out this
                        People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

very sad

Comment

Here is the story

Man sacrifices wife, 4 children on Eid Milad in Karachi

KARACHI: A schoolteacher, Nadeem Ahmed, who was arrested for allegedly killing his wife and four children said on Friday that he sacrificed them to mark the birth anniversary of the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

The man was caught hiding in the bathroom of his house in Karachi, where police found the bodies of his family with their throats slashed. Those killed included his 36-year-old wife Shah Jehan and his four children 12-year-old Hasib, 11-year-old Fasih, 8-year-old Hamza and one-year old-Fawad. The wife of the accused was also a teacher at a government school.

Police said they suspected he killed his family because he thought his wife was “having illicit relations with a lover,” said local police officer Khalid Bashir. Police said he bought knife from a store a day before the incident. But the accused told reporters from a police detention cell that he sacrificed his family members in the name of Allah to mark the Prophet’s birthday.

“I had no complaints or suspicion against my wife. I loved her and my children. It’s a gift on this great day. I also wanted to kill myself. I will soon join my family,” he said. “He seems to be a psychologically disturbed person,” police officer, Amjad Rashid said. agenci

Comment

damnn! thank uuu
                              People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Working...
                              X