Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO IS THE BIGGER A$$HOLE, AZKAR OR ROMAN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO IS THE BIGGER A$$HOLE, AZKAR OR ROMAN?

What is your take on it? If you are undecided check the Religion forum and see how big a$$holes these TWO Kuffar are?

------------------
    Ghazi
    Facts Are The Authority!

Why is ghazi interested in roman and azkar's rear?

Fits the stereotypical image of a typical khwar mullah.

Rather funny that someone can say islam islam on one hand and use such filthy language on the other hand..

Fits the stereotypical mullah who does not practice what he preaches.

disgusting.

Comment

you tell us!

Comment

Let's flip a coin. Head or tail, Azkar?

Comment

Roman, you are a cash-hole. You remember "moori wala aana".

Comment

Originally posted by Roman:
            Let's flip a coin. Head or tail, Azkar?
            I think Ghazi is interested in Tail

Comment

Ahmadi bhara, tera meiN ki karaN... too hasa hasa kay maar dana ay.

X Factor,
              I doubt that, I think he wants head.

Comment

I win! I win!! .. where's my prize money?

Sorry Rome, next time around, choose your own coin.. hehehehe

azkar

Comment

insaaf, insaaf.... I have been cheated here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roman:
                    I doubt that, I think he wants head.
                    No thats what he gives.

Comment

X-Factor: naaa, he looks like some one who gives tail more than head.

Comment

otherewise he would have asked:
                        "who is bigger d**khead, Azkar or roman?"

Comment

I wonder where KK is hiding? He always comes to rescue his buddies. This time I think it will be too much for him to deal with these kinds of "revolutionaries".

FARID

Comment

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!

When BB and I came on to GupShup forum our objective was well defined by the references below:

Noble Quran 16:125! Invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islām) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'ān) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.

Noble Quran 2:125! "And spend of your wealth in the cause of Allah, and make not your own hands contribute to (your) destruction; but do good; for Allah loves those who do good."

Hadeeth:
                            "Among acts and good deeds for which a believer is rewarded after death, a piece of knowledge he has taught and diffused, a virtuous son he has brought up, an inherited book of Quran he has left, a mosque or a wayfarer's house he has constructed, a river he has caused to stream or alms he has handed out of his riches while still healthy and alive, so that he benefits there from in afterlife"
                            Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

What we were against and subject to name calling, making mockery of our posts and prejudicial judgement, not to mention insults.

Well, a believer is not an ignorant person. He/she knows his/her limits. After being provoked we learned that we must take action. An action, which is duly, justified according to Noble Quran. So our reaction was and has been exactly in the light of:

Noble Quran 16:126! And if you punish (your enemy, O you believers in the Oneness of Allāh), then punish them with the like of that with which you were afflicted. But if you endure patiently, verily, it is better for As-Sābirin (the patient ones, etc.)[].

ISLAM PERMITS A BELIEVER TO RETALIATE. BELOW ARE THE REFERENCES FROM NOBLE QURAN:
                            Noble Quran 42:39-40-41-42! And those who, when an oppressive wrong is done to them, they take revenge. 40. The recompense for an evil is an evil like thereof, but whoever forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allāh. Verily, He likes not the Zālimūn (oppressors, polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.).41. And indeed whosoever takes revenge after he has suffered wrong, for such there is no way (of blame) against them.42. The way (of blame) is only against those who oppress men and wrongly rebel in the earth, for such there will be a painful torment.

Now let us take a look to the verse after this:
                            Noble Quran 42:43! And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly be from the things recommended by Allāh.

WE CAN SEE CLEARLY THAT A BELIEVER IS NOT COMMANDED TO FOLLOW VERSE 42:43, IT IS AN OPTION. THE KEY VERSES ARE 42:40-41-42.

Now I challenge to all so-called ignorant Muslims to prove us wrong despite what all of us or any of us said. We are in total compliance of Islamic Sharia. We understand it better than you and we practice it better than you do. You all provoked us. If we have to do it again, we will do the same. We don’t ask for mercy and we don’t give one.

X Factor:

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand. You with your cartel are nothing but another supplier of cheap talk. The questions you asked to Ghazi do not define the situation. You were in general area of Islaam. If you have understanding of Quran you will know better. That is why there is NO clergy in Islaam and there is no evangelism in Islaam. A believer is required to have knowledge of Quran and he/she is required to practice it. In case you don’t know according to Islaam a Muslim is not required to follow all or any of the four school of thoughts in Islamic Jurisprudence. Your profound ignorance to Islaam is amazing to me. I have an open challenge debate with us. The plain fact is that we have simply out smarted you all. You all feel intimidated and feel that you are no more in spotlight. Well, this is your inner insecurity. You know why? BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANT.

------------------
                            Irrefragable
                            Islaam Is The *ONLY* Solution! ***And whoever seeks a religion other than Islām, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers[]. Noble Quran 3:85

Comment

Ghazi I am gonna add u in my list of "Things that piss US" (coming soon)

Comment

Working...
                              X