Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE IDEOLOGICAL ATTACKS!

The Ideological Attack:

"Ideological warfare is a modern term which refers to a set of efforts in which a
    nation engages in order to conquer or influence another nation, so that [the attacked nation] takes a particular course of direction.
    It is far more serious than military warfare, since it aims at secrecy, seeking to achieve subtle objectives initially; so that the attacked nation does not perceive it, nor prepare to halt it, nor stand in its way - thereby falling victim to [such an attack].
    The eventual result of this onslaught is that this nation becomes sick in mind and sense;
    loving what the enemy wants it to love and hating what they want it to hate. It is a chronic disease which attacks and destroys nations, doing away with its personality,
    removing such meanings as foundations and strength.
    This war takes place by means of school curriculums, general education, media,
    small and large size publications, and other such channels [that influence the thoughts of its people].
    Through this the enemy hopes to deviate the nation from its beliefs;
    becoming attached to what the enemy throws at it.
    I ask Allaah for safety and protection from this. "

I'll be offering some recommendations, but I like to hear from truly Muslims what they think about this thought provoking issue?

------------------
    Bubble Buster
    "You mess with the BEST
    You LOSE like the REST!"

You are forgetting that counteries of the world today have become dependent on eachother. They cannot prosper or use their fullest resourcesful potential by detaching themselves from the rest of the world.

Whether this applies to economy or the intellectual idealogy of a nation, this force of rapid homogeniety throughout the globe is inevitable and advantageous. Beliefs are no exception. Beliefs are nothing without actions, and actions of nations also decide their position in the world today.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman:
      You are forgetting that counteries of the world today have become dependent on eachother. They cannot prosper or use their fullest resourcesful potential by detaching themselves from the rest of the world.

Whether this applies to economy or the intellectual idealogy of a nation, this force of rapid homogeniety throughout the globe is inevitable and advantageous. Beliefs are no exception. Beliefs are nothing without actions, and actions of nations also decide their position in the world today.

I don't think that you are a qualified person to comment on this. Because you have stated on *Religion* forum that your faith is no one's business. But I am not sure why you can keep your stupid nose out of other's faith? The point is a ******* and a Kafir like you is as ignorant as he can be. No one can argue with ignorance? Here out of your legendary stupidity you are mixing apples and oranges as always. Why people can't respect Islaam and its ideology and let Muslim follow it. For example Christianity cult (which is a f****d up cult with the most corrupt book) when they attacks Islaam and lie about it, without looking in the mirror that their bible does not make any sense. When Christian missionaries lie and use deceptive methods to convert people and are aggressively active in Muslim countries. So what that got to do with what you are talking about? You didn't mention that. CARE TO TELL US WHAT YOUR FAITH IS? WHY ARE YOU SO ASHAMED OF YOUR BELIEF THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL US?

------------------
      Ghazi
      Facts Are The Authority!

Comment

Ah dearly, getting naughty again?? But in the wrong forum?

And dear, do you think you are not attacking Christianity in the same manner you are accusing it of? And explain to me, pleae, what are apples and what are oranges?

Comment

Originally posted by Roman:
          Ah dearly, getting naughty again?? But in the wrong forum?

And dear, do you think you are not attacking Christianity in the same manner you are accusing it of? And explain to me, pleae, what are apples and what are oranges?

Listen stupid ignorant Kafir:

Islaam has abrogated all religions including Christianity and Judaism. Bring any Christian Roman Masih and debate with me. I will tear it apart with facts boy. Get a life moron.

------------------
          Bubble Buster
          "You mess with the BEST
          You LOSE like the REST!"

Comment

kay, there's this old saying:

"How can one Learn to Respect others without Respecting themselves First."

B.B.....we're all seeing too many of these posts. I think you fit that quote very nicely. <<right everyone??>>

------------------
            Somethings in life that once ever change.....there's the smell of the rusted chain.....did my crying - out in the pouring rain...

Comment

BubbleBuster,

Please refrain from abusing fellow members.
              If you cannot express yourself without name-calling then kindly do not post.

Comment

One Thousand Four Hundred Twenty One Years?!

"It will matter little if you do not help the Prophet, for Allah surely helped him when the unbelievers drove him out of his home and he was but one of the two when they were in the cave, and when he said to his companion: 'Do not grieve. Allah is with us..' Then Allah caused His tranquility to descend upon him, and supported him with hosts you did not see; and He humbled the word of the unbelievers. And Allah's word is inherently uppermost. Allah is All-Powerful, All-Wise." 9:40

He was chased out of town. He was marked for assasination. His enemies were many. His friends were few. His enemies trusted him as much as his friends. He did not own much. He loved everyone. He did not despise anyone. His mission shall continue . to establish Adl (Justice) and Amn (Peace) for everyone, no matter how much or how long it may take.

We date ourselves from the night Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) began his journey from Makkah to Madinah, one thousand four hundred and twenty one years ago. This journey is a history in itself and in it is a message for mankind of historical proportions. Incumbent it is upon humankind to pursue the establishment of Justice and Peace, he said.

Physical migration and perseverance is an important milestone on the road to establish Justice and Peace. Intellectual migration from the subjugated minds to an awakened spirit is equally important. Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was commanded and led to continue the struggle of establishing Justice and Peace. It is inspiring indeed to see the clarity and purpose of his mission inspite of life threatening challenges for himself and his handful friends.

The message of One God is timeless and universal started by Prophet Adam and continued by Ibrahim, Jesus and Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon all of them). Need of the day is to renew the same call that was made 1421 years ago.

The human society deserves to marvel its scientific achievements but cannot afford to admit its weaknesses. Moral degradation, selective justice, purposeless life, meaningless pursuits are coveted principles of modern society. In the Hijrah of Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), we learn of an amazing blend of pursuing futurustic goals to establish Peace and Justice in the most adverse environment. His mission was flexible to accommodate everyone but never lost its purpose.

Followers of his mission must examine the much too flexible approaches and compromising attitudes being adapted today. The timeless and universal call of One God must continue to be made but not by compromises. Hijrah of minds and thinking is the need of the day.

O Allah (swt) bless us with clarity in our purpose and strength to pursue the mission Prophet Muhammad launched 1421 years ago. O Allah, empower us to actively participate in the struggle to give man, the peace and justice he is denying for himself for much too long. O Allah, help us not find ourselves wavering and compromising for small successes at the expense of eternal success. Ameen Ya Rabb.

------------------
                Bubble Buster
                "You mess with the BEST
                You LOSE like the REST!"

Comment

umm....Bubbleblower...thanks for all the hits.

Comment

From Monday, the 10th of April year 2000, ChannMahi and NYAhmadi will be the new administration of the Ghupshup. Hence all old administration will be automatically abrogated after 8:00 AM Pacific Standard Time that day.

Anyone having objections on that please, kindly leave the web site. Once abrogated, old administration can not argue in its favour of being old and original administration.

Comment

Chann ji,

Do I fall into old administration?

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna:

You are welcome. We are helping to increase number of visitors/hits, which means more revenue for Pak.Org

------------------
                        Bubble Buster
                        "You mess with the BEST
                        You LOSE like the REST!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muzna:

Muzna:

Please next time use my correct pseudo.

------------------
                          Bubble Buster
                          "You mess with the BEST
                          You LOSE like the REST!"

Comment

Bubble Buster
                            Why are you so ignorant and obnoxious..or is it something they teach you in those WAHAABI madrassahs which say that all those who are not WAHAABIS are kaafirs and mushriks?

You know, you claim to be such a good Muslim but I bet you don't know a thing about Islam.

If a non-Muslim was to see your posts, do you think he'll even think of becoming a Muslim?
                            Heck, i'm a Sunni Muslim [AqeedaH: Maturidi, Madhab: Hanafi, Tariqa: Naqsbandi--since you and Ghazi always ask people what their faith is]and you put ME off your version of Islam (which is an extreme version and nothing to do with what our beautiful Messenger alayhi salaato salaam brought).

Remember this advice from one of the great Sufi saints of Islam (who incidentally was a Hanafi Qadiri)

Masjid Taa diyo, mandir Taa diyo, Taa diyo jo kuchh Tendaa

Ik kissee daa DIL na Taavein, Khuda dilaaN vich rehnda.

Transl.

Destroy the mosques, break the temples, demolish whatever you can!
                            Just don't break anybody's HEART--for in the heart does Allah dwell!

Where in Islam does it say call others "*******"?; also remember the hadith that he who calls someone a kaafir and if the other person is not one, the caller becomes one.

Forget Islam, Wahaabis like you a not even good human beings...and yet the real Muslims are loved by all and sundry...e.g. Hazrat Khawaja Mueen ud Deen Chishti Ajmeri...

Also you ask
                            Why people can't respect Islaam and its
                            ideology and let Muslim follow it.
                            I think one big reason is people like you with your attitudes...but that's all wahabism can do (apart from blowing up innocent civilians etc.) There's NO spirituality in Wahabism at all--it's an ideology which breeds people like yourself --full of hatred.

[This message has been edited by Asif (edited April 12, 2000).]

Comment

Chann Yar, When we take over TOPP, I suggest that we should change the name also. Here are a couple suggestions:

-Hira Mandi.org
                              with following Forums:

General – Thumkay Lagao
                              Meeting People – Dedar-e-Yar
                              Khail Khilari – Imrano Khano
                              Shor Sharaba – Raqs O Moseeqi
                              Career and “Market Place” - Pesha Gari
                              Tech Talk – Tik Tik
                              Politics – Pawn Dan
                              Religion – Khudai Tabahi
                              Arts and Culture – Umrao-Jan-Ada Section
                              Married Life – Nath Khulai

Chann Yar: do we have agreement? If you have any suggestions about the forums, please let me know ASAP. Don’t send your response Thumak Thumak kay.

Admin: BaRay Dalal
                              Mods: Chotay Dalal
                              Members: Tuwaifa, and Ustads

Comment

Working...
                              X