Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOMINEES FOR HALL OF FAME ARE?

Nominees for MORONS HALL OF FAME.

I nominate the following individuals for Morons Hall of Fame. My choice for these people is based on their stupidity below and under of their common sense. They have proved without failure that it is true that there is no substitute of common sense and there is no rehabilitation of stupidity.

NOMINEES ARE:

Ghazi

Bubble Buster

------------------
    Bubble Buster
    "You mess with the BEST
    You LOSE like the REST!"

[This message has been edited by Bubble Buster (edited April 08, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by X2 (edited April 10, 2000).]

Buddy pal...this is not your responsibilty to choose...let the WISE one do the hard work haan what you say? haan you know what i mean...someone please take over...im busy!
    wo keya hia ke...naaee cheez naee he raheyy to acha hota hia... hianaa?

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble Buster:
      Nominees for MORONS HALL OF FAME.

I nominate the following individuals for Morons Hall of Fame. My choice for these people is based on their stupidity below and under of their common sense. They have proved without failure that it is true that there is no substitute of common sense and there is no rehabilitation of stupidity.

NOMINEES ARE:

Bubble Buster

Ghazi

For once, I agree.

Comment

O dearly (you know who you are by now )

Why my name is so below in the list? Oh, and about the bhang part, want some

Comment

why i did not qualify?

Comment

Oye ZZ kay bachay .. mufta laga hay kaya? Apna ja kay forum khool, pher Maulana tumhain bhe 'nomination' bakhshain gay .. abhe to humain mouj karnay doo...

Rome ... u wan top spot? try harder next time around .. /aur bhe hain maulvi teri rahoon main' ...

Comment

Choudhary

Har Jaggah toom Zallel hi hona !!!!

Kaleem
              Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Please mera shareef bhai Buble Buter say why you are saying so bad things about yourself.And this poor Ghazi fellow?please mera shareef bhai you must have more confient in yourself.i know it mut be abcd ladki who did do something verry terible to you.they are very terrible.but please not lose the hope.it is verry sad for me to be seeing the shareef admi like you not having the confident.

------------------
                Pakistan Hero
                your Hero
                http://pak_for_life.tripod.com/

Comment

Working...
                X