Any Real Pakistanis here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Real Pakistanis here?

Are there any real pakistanis on this forum?I mean people with a pakistani passport?
    Just curious...

Ummm i never got a pak passport btu I do have a "shanaqti card" does that make me a "real" pakistani?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Ahmed sahib adab..yar i have Pakistani passport..no "shanaqti card"..does this disqualify me from being PAKISTANI..bolo na yar..kia i cannot go to pakistan anymore....but there is no shareef admi to check this yar..hai na....

PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI.....PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI. ..PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI. ..PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI. ..PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI... PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI... PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI... PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI... PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRB HEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRB HEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRB HEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRB HEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDIL HAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDIL HAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDIL HAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDIL HAIPAKISTANI...PHIRBHEDILHAIPA KISTANI...

dil..dilseee..dil to akhir dil hai na

Comment

I am totally 100 percent Pakistani, passport and all that. I love Pakistan. If you are in Pakistan, please give my love, homage, and Piyar to all your relatives, neighbors, and teachers.

Comment

u r looking for realpaki, he does not post much these days.

Comment

Pakistan is a country where behind every fortune there is a crime. Pakistan is a country where ignorant like X Factor, Roman, and Azkar thrives. One does not have to be born in Pakistan or India or have ever been there. Bribe any and get whatever you want. Pakistani or Indian passports are nothing. One can get at home living on USA and being never been there. So how you define a real Pakistani. I think bigger the he is better and real Paksitani he is. Here we have Azkar, Roman, NYAhmadi and X Factor are real Pakistani. You wanna know about females, let me know.

------------------
            Bubble Buster
            "You mess with the BEST
            You LOSE like the REST!"

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited April 07, 2000).]

Comment

annyyywayzz,

it's funny how you asked that question today Ahmad. I've always had a Pakistani passport - always. Though, i just had my canadian citizenship oath today. *yayyy*
              so nope...no more Pakistani passport from now on -- gonna miss that greeen little thing.

------------------
              Somethings in life that once ever change.....there's the smell of the rusted chain.....did my crying - out in the pouring rain...

Comment

all lost here.......isnt this suppose to be a pakistani place..........and does any passports or identities make u more or less any sort of pakistani.........its my country my identity where ever i go..........

Comment

I don't have a Pakistani passport but i have really pure Paki heart.

Comment

why ?

Comment

Ahmad your something man...you think having a passport is only way you can be real pakistani..how stupid and ignorent of you...british did really hard work putting nationalism in us i can see it in you...damn...i am a real pakistani no matter whatttt...i dont care if i get 10 US passporsts...

Jaawan

------------------
                      Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

All I wanted to know was how many people here are those who are actually pakistani nationals.There can be a difference in level of thinking and approach among other things between those who are bred in west or lived there for a very long time nad those in pakistan.Ofcourse this cannot apply to everybody one way or the other.That's why I didn't make my question very complex so it is only a yes or no question.
                        As for being pakistani from 'inside'.....Well talk is cheap but if you truly have
                        1.Pure paki heart.
                        2.Genuine love and concern for pakistan and it's people.
                        3.A sense of duty and sacrifice towards the homeland.
                        Then 2 out of 3 can't be bad.But that is not my question as that cannot be judged.Mine is a simple question so please answer it and I promise not to discriminate.Okay?
                        I hope this takes care of the questions of why? and claims of Ignorance.

Comment

Dutch passport now but got still the one issued in 71.
                          100%paki with a green hart.

Comment

pakistani jum pul........passport.......driving licence......i d card.......schooling.......college........shadi... .....kids all pakistani

Comment

Nope never had the Pakistani passport, was not born in Pakistan neither were my parents, so not entitled to Pakistani nationality, but the heart is pure 100% Pakistani.

Comment

Working...
                              X