Resistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resistance

Resistance is a Hindu. Admin Team and Members take notice now!!!

[Note: This message was edited by Muzna]

SK..

Hindus in Pakistan are just as pakistani as muslims. I welcome hindus/christians/jews/rastafarians anyone to this forum, its good to hear what they have to say as well. Even if they are not from pakistan, if they ave an opinion or a question. why not field it?

I am not an admin, but just for politeness sake please dont call ppl names here no matter what their religion or natinality.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Mr. Fraudia. I actually love that song Mr. Fraudia by Awaz.I have the video of it. I downloaded it www.muziqpakistan.com We should not have Indian Hindus here because they are ridiculing Pakistan and Jinnah.

Comment

SK

Its very likely that you are correct, however dont step down to their level and start calling names.

As far as indians talking about the great Quaid. maybe we should tell them the truth about Mr gandhi and Jawaharlaal Nehru, from excrepts of their racial speeches to the wishy washy approach to coalitions and unity Dem folks know dem facts, das why dem dunn talk bout it.

haha I love the song too, did the mistake of actually singing it at a desi show and got stuck with the name for now but its fun, my nickname in undergrad due to my being a brit-pak and singin became James Bhaand agent 9-2-11

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
        X