How to become a moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to become a moderator

On Gupshup I see a few very good people posting as members & a few people not much better than them editing the posts at their will!
    Man, somebody tell me how these 'moderators' become moderators!!

------------------
    There is no way to happiness.
    Happiness is the way....

i think u have to bribe admin for that.. just kidding..

Comment

Elegencia,
      I am amazed at you even thinking of such a thing....Nip your g*****osity in the bud, and quit fantasizing.....
      The road to mederation is long and hard....Ikk aag kaa daryya hai , aur doob kaay jana hai...

Comment

particularly in religion forum.. i believe that used to be toughest.. current moderator there has started 'do nothing' policy there and made it pretty simple...

Comment

I will tell you. I was a moderator once and this is what it takes. You send your latest I.Q score to Azkar. If its lower than Azkar's (his score is 17 and a quarter) than you are in. Azkar does not like people in his team who are intelligent than him. That hurts his leadership.

Why did I leave? Simple. My next year score was 20-3/8. Azkar could not handle it and fired me.
          The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

What do u do if Azkar's IQ goes down or u have to stay in competition all the time?

Comment

you bet ... Azkar's IQ will go down as he gets older .. latest news is that its about 12 these days.

So, you see, competition is very tough. Afterall, where would you find so many people at less than 10 IQ ?? hain?? and people have to get dumb and dumber each passing day to remain there ... Yes, Tariq was fired .. he refused to lower his IQ ...

But no one can pass our champion Fraudia, with super low IQ of 1 !!

Azkar

Comment

Originally posted by Azkar Choudhry:

you bet ... Azkar's IQ will go down as he gets older .. latest news is that its about 12 these days.

So, you see, competition is very tough. Afterall, where would you find so many people at less than 10 IQ ?? hain?? and people have to get dumb and dumber each passing day to remain there ... Yes, Tariq was fired .. he refused to lower his IQ ...

Azkar
                whoa, whoa, wait a minute... doesn't that mean I earn the role of an administrative?

Comment

i found out the entrance test for moderators by hacking in system. The questions go as follows.

General : Question that moderator should be able to answer 1)2+2 = (anything between and including 3 and 5 is right).
                  Question moderator should not be able to answer 2) 12345 * 23412- 23412 *12345 =?

For religion forum u should NOT log in more than once in three months and not check forum more than 2 minutes.

Politics (and its subsections) Question moderator should be able to answer 1) When did 1857 war occur (anything between 1800 and 1900 is fine)
                  Question that moderator should not be able to answer 2) What does Parvez Musharrf call himself a) OIC b) ETC c) TC d) CE e) CEO f) none of the above g) all of the above.

For 'Arts and culture', u have a responsibility to provide oxygen to dying forum. So every 10 days u have to come up with topic like 'what u think bout beggers in Karachi' 'how do u find hijrays in Islamabd' 'what are favourite begger songs in Lahore' 'how many time u made taveez and did it help u to pass exams or u passed by cheating' 'why trucks in Islamabad are painted green and those in Karachi blue?' any damned stuff will do. U submit such a topic in five minutes.

For 'meeting people' u come once in a while and move threads elsewhere. For example if u see 'Flirting games' as topic, u immediately remove it to games section. Only threds u are not supposed to touch are 'hello, hello, i am rafiq. i stay in berlin. all pakistani sunni girls in berlin pls write me.'

For games section, question moderator should be able to answer 1)Is cricket ball smaller than basketball or bigger. (smaller or almost same size is OK answer
                  Question moderator should not be able to answer 2) Does it require more space to play chess or to play football (Expected answer: what is chess?)

For married section, u should be married. More marriages, better chances.

For jokes section us hould be able to laugh at anything that ends with Read Fata Moragana's posts for practice.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited April 01, 2000).]

Comment

Rome .. )

And ZZ .. u r forever disqualified!! You have demonstrated a way high IQ ..

and where did you get those guidelines??? hmmm.. zaroor Tariq ke sharirat hay ...

Comment

Azkar, just for the records, I did not say anything about moderation in religious forum ok? That was not a leak and I don't want to take the responsibility.

Comment

Azkar. I did not pass out those guidelines. They are already posted on you secret web site. www.becharaazkar.com.

Roman

You need to be a female to be an administrator. That is the only way Azkar could communicate with opposite sex. He needs that position to be filled out by ladies in order for him to maintain a healthy life style. Azkar, you go boy.
                        The prince who is otherwise known as TLK

Comment

Originally posted by Azkar Choudhry:

Azkar
                          IQ tests are haram
                          you can not measure the state of a person's spiritual superiority by these questionable man made tests.

why would have I admitted to be an admin if my IQ was higher than 1, actually it was lower, azkar rounded it up.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Elegancia

to be a moderator you need to send an application with $25 application fees to my attention.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ:
                              What do u do if Azkar's IQ goes down or u have to stay in competition all the time?
                              ZZ

thats why we have routine lobotomies just so a situation like that does not arise. When mods are fired its not a pretty sight...Tariq stayed in a veterinary clinic for weeks after azkar fired him.

Comment

Working...
                              X