Guys and gals I doono what 2do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys and gals I doono what 2do

yesterday as I was walking down the road I accedentally came across a khaki parcel, and when I opened it, guess what I discoved 20cm thick bundle of 100Rs notes, wow,
    But can you help me guyz, coz I don't know who to spend it and I haven't told my parents about it

cybertalha mere khyal sa time to wake up,you had a nice dream..je janab... ...

dil..dilseee dil to akhir dil hai na

Comment

Send it to our pir sahib, qibla nawaz, hazarat maulana pir Fraudia - he'll take care of it for you. Pir sahib is very savvy in these matters and have helped thousands of mureeds in the matters like these.

Comment

Hi,
        http://www.pak.org/gupshup/pagal.gif WAEKEY!WAEKEY CYBERTALAHA!!!!!!
        OH! mAN YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN PAKISTAN OR MAY BE YOU ARE NOT .......... jane bhi do yaar abe kya rakha hay in baaton main, Come to my house and have a Pary! http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

------------------
        Live From- Dayara-e-Ghair

[This message has been edited by topcat99 (edited April 05, 2000).]

Comment

cyber baitay...what you don't realize is that the bundle of 100 Rs. bills is infact a bomb!!! why else would it be lying around on the street...and that too in a khaki parcel!! knock knock! like Hellooo!

send it over to me....i'll disarm it for you, and save humanity. sniff.

Comment

>> the bundle of 100 Rs. bills is infact a bomb!!!

Now you definitely gotta send it to Pir saib's aastana shareef.

Comment

You lucky girl. God is telling you somehting.

Pay that money to get that son-in-law and mother-in-law couple killed.

CM

Comment

Working...
              X