Only In America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only In America

When I was in Pakistan, I rarely had trouble going to the bathroom. Here in the States, it's not the same. It is chronic and I have suffered from it for the past 10 years or so.

I think in Pakistan the water-o-air (aab-o-hawa) suits me well. Here in the states, it just ain’t the same.

I can't wait to Go (to Pakistan).

those pakoras from thelay walas work as natural laxatives mon.
    and if youi have a real bad case of log block, have a glass of sugarcane juice from a footpath entreprenuer and then grab reading material. Sunday edition newspaper and junk mail catalogs are the best and run to the loo.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Yar NYA, agree with you, I have same problem. When I was in Pakistan I never thought about it but now it is all the time. I think it's because of the position we use to sit in Pakistan. I still like that position. I am also agree with Pir Fraudia, those Pakoras, Nehari and Aloo Cholay were good Laxatives. I have some PHUKI at home, if you like I can send you some.

Comment

From the Journal of Medicine, AMA.
        Dr. Scratchen Sniff M.D.
        Dr. Holden McGroin M.D.
        Dr. Moti Butt M.B.B.S., RMP, IOU.

The chair style potties in the USA restrict the flow of digested food through the lower intestine, hence resulting in incomplete, faulty and messy transactions. The complete squat facilities widely available in Pakistan provide for a free unobstructed flow of digestive matter, regardless of the quantity and quality of the matter itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Akif:
          From the Journal of Medicine, AMA.
          Dr. Scratchen Sniff M.D.
          Dr. Holden McGroin M.D.
          Dr. Moti Butt M.B.B.S., RMP, IOU.

ahahahah such names bwahahahah

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Meray Aziz Doostu! What a relief! To know that I am not the only one who has this condition.

Fraud Yar, I could do with some sugarcane and Pakoras.

Johny Yara, Phuki (oh man), (Tahnk you, Thank you very much!)My Dadi AmmaN used to make the best Phuki in the world. I long for that. Next time I am bringing some Joanne from Pakistan.

Akif Yar. I totally agree with you, it has to be the sitting. Our Butts are not designed for chairs. Yar, you have so many lambi choRi degrees, I trust your diagnosis and I will dig a hole outside in my yard.

Comment

I got two words for you guys: Dehi bhalay

Comment

My dad has the same problem NYAhmadi yar. Last time when he came back from a India, I asked him what was the best thing you liked there? His answer was that he did not had any latrine troubles for 2 months there. That was his most memorable experience back home

CM

Comment

Chann Yara, your dad and I are made of the same Miti. Saday Watan dee kiya ba’at ay yar!

A shair for you:

Nahe aatee tu yad unkee MahinooN tak nahee aati
                  Magar jab yad aatay haiN, tu aksar bhol jatay haiN

Roman Bhra, dahee bhalay? OK, I will try. I take your word for it.

Comment

NYA, but it has to be ones near Garhi Shahoo pull (bridge). Ever tried there?

Comment

O Roman Yar, o key yad kara dita e yara? Shaho Di GaRee, of course yar. And then there was this guy inside Mohammad Nagar (the neighborhood after the Pull) who had marvelous Dahi Bhalay. He only had a small rehRee, but his stuff was really good and he will put it in clay guDvee to take home.

Yes, they work marvelous on me!!

Yara,, lets plan a trip together to Lahore, and write a book!!!

Comment

me too!!!

Comment

oi fraudiye:

Check you e-mail..

Comment

Hmmmm okay.

Comment

Yaar ghalib, why do you have to send me an email full of insults and calling me names?
                              I mean what did I really do that pissed you off so much that you had to bring family into this?

(heheheh now ppl think that you sent me a vulgar email )

oki i sent u a response and so far the dates look good. But you know the life of a consultant, cant predict a few weeks ahead.

Rest of de discussion thru email.

Comment

Working...
                              X