Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Love?

What is love?
    Deceptively simple question with no sure answer. A Universal Theme, yet it has baffled even the philosophical philosophers of mankind.

I'm determined to sort out the puzzle... assignment...(nothing personal of course, you will be sure!)

So, I want a definitive definition, (the more all-encompassing, the better), if you will please.

What is love? Definition:

NB: No dictionaries allowed!!

Comment

Are you making a point/statement Jasoos?
      Perhaps it would be better in print...?

Comment

Love is an agreement b/t two parties, I love you and in return you will love me. Love is a mutual understanding. If you are looking for a love the one you see in Pakistani or Indian movies than you are wasting your time. If I forgot your birthday, you don't love and if you forgot our aniversary, we don't love each other.

No that's not love, Believe me the love only exist in two relations, I mean true love. One is the love of Mother towards her child(ern). We will not see any agreements in that. No matter how you looks and how you behave your mother will love you.
        Second is Love of Creater(God) for His Creature(Human). Rest is Hocus Bocus, fraud or what they say in Punjabi

Neri Khaid Khani

If you are dreaming about a Prince/princess charming, you are wasting your time.

[This message has been edited by johnd (edited March 21, 2000).]

Comment

"what is love"

its a song by Hadaway..
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

In addition to Fraudz's post
            "What is Love? Baby dont hurt me... dont hurt me... No more.."

OK sorry about that.

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain which causes an intense feeling of deep affection or fondness for a person or thing.

You could "love driving", "love school" (yeheh right!). Some would love themselves, their families or that someone special.

I would say Love also adds to the definition of a person's character. In other words, how he/she puts other people/things before themselves.

Sorry if this sounds confusing.

Comment

A misunderstanding b/w two fools

------------------
              Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing all my life!

Comment

Its a pain in the rear of a human(humane) beingg... ;-)

Jaawan

------------------
                Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

A conditioning, that, if persistently adhered to, turns into loyalty.

Comment

Hum sa...its a misunderstanding between 2 very misunderstood and confused Individuals...

Jaawan

------------------
                    Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

True love is what one feels for Allah. Along with submission towards HIM. Love is a pure feeling clear of any conditions. Jo is ko samajh na payain un say bara ehmaq duniya main naheen.

Comment

Working...
                      X