X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian Anorexics

Follow this link:
    www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/tim/2000/04/03/timfgnasi02001.html

I urge all our Indian friends on this forum not to stick their fingers down their throats and instead, simply eat less, sending all unwanted food to Mumbai where the poor will be able to appreciate it better.

[This message has been edited by Mr Xtreme (edited April 03, 2000).]

Hey Mr. Xtreme....Long time no post !! Have you been posting as "Ghazi" by any chance ?

Comment

No bombaykid, I haven't been posting as Ghazi, I just haven't been around for a while. I'll have to have a look around the forums to see what this Ghazi character has been up to. Imitating my style is a strict breach of copyright!

Comment

There is only one Mr. Xtreme, everyone else is a cheap dupe. No one on Gupshup comes closer to Xtreme. People have tried it in the past, but it is one tough act to imitate.

Xtreme Yar, lots has happened while you were away. We have two new jokers in Religion section, and lots of new faces here. Some posts in General, and few in MNP will give you an idea.

Next time if you are going to be away for long, please warn us.

Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
          ...We have two new jokers in Religion section, ...
          Ahmadi yar, I know one is me, who is the other one ;-)

Comment

The other one is when you post as a Member

Comment

Phew...good....I thought you were almost loosing your touch. I guess the "jokers" that NYA has been talking about are probably Fridge and Bubbly !! Frankly I wanted to add my comments to their posts but unfortunately what they write is greek to me. Their posts are just too darn long. Hey but you know what, if we remove all the expletives in their posts they might turn out to be some 3 - 4 lines which is not bad -- what say !!?? I guess we can ask queer or one of the other nerds to write a C++ program which will take in the posts and give out a new post minus the expletives http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif

Mr. Xtreme...as far as your comments go, nice thought (of sending food to Mumbai). Its nice to know that you're so concerned about removing poverty from India. But also spare a thought for your unfortunate countrymen back home, they need it as much as we do. If you need some we could ask these starving girls to send some to Karachi as well...you know as a goodwill gesture !!

BTW, I was busy looking at Diana's picture, so I didn't read the article properly

Comment

heheheehhe you guys are too *&*^%$# funny

Comment

Working...
                X