Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

READ IT...!

READ IT...!

A man named Jack was walking along a steep cliff one day when he accidentally got too close to the edge and fell. On the way down he grabbed a branch, which temporarily stopped his fall. He looked down and to his horror saw that the canyon fell straight down for more than a thousand feet. He couldn't hang onto the branch forever, and there was no way for him to climb up the steep wall of the cliff.
    So Jack began yelling for help, hoping that someone passing by would hear him and lower a rope or something. HELP! HELP! Is anyone up there?
    "HELP!" He yelled for a long time, but no one heard him. He was about to give up when he heard a voice.....
    "Jack, Jack. Can you hear me?"
    "Yes, yes! I can hear you. I'm down here!"
    "I can see you, Jack. Are you all right?"
    "Yes, but who are you, and where are you?
    "I am the Lord, Jack. I'm everywhere."
    "The Lord? You mean, GOD?"
    "That's Me."
    God, please help me! I promise if you'll get me down from here, I'll stop sinning. I'll be a really good person. I'll serve You for the rest of my life."
    "Easy on the promises, Jack. Let's get you off from there; then we can talk."
    "Now, here's what I want you to do, Jack. Listen carefully."
    "I'll do anything, Lord. Just tell me what to do."
    "Okay. Let go of the branch, Jack."
    "What?"
    "I said let go of the branch. Just trust Me. Let go."
    There was a long silence. Finally Jack yelled, "HELP! HELP! IS ANYONE ELSE UP THERE?"
    Have you ever felt like Jack? We say that we want to know the will of God, but when we find out what it is, we can't handle it. Sounds too
    scary, too difficult. We decide to look elsewhere. When He says, "Let go of the things that stand between you and Me, and trust Me with your life, "It sounds pretty scary. But when we let go, we find freedom and safety in His hands."
    So plz take out few minutes from ur life and use them to pray to God.
    Ask Him what u need and thank him all that he has given u. He tests us all
    the time but there is a reason for what He does. Don't forget that, "What
    God chooses for us is always better than what we choose for ourselves."

It is very nice to read it. Thank you for sharing with us. May God help us understand and be on the right path of life(amen).
    TLC
    Farhina.

Comment

ASFIA very nice
      mujhay yaad hay pichlay dinou jab main san mateo bridge cross ker rahi thi tou mairay sasur mairay saath front seat pay thay,jaisay hi main bridge pay enter hoee hoo tou sasur sahb nay ghubhrana shuroo ker deya or bolna shuroo hou gaey"ALLAH DAY SAPURD ALLAH DAY SAPURD"Main nay kaha aboo ji relax kia hou gia q ghubhra rahay hain kahnay lagay nahi nahi phir shuroo hou gaey ALLAH DAY SAPURD
      ab ki baar mujh say raha nahi gia main nay kaha aboo ji ager ALLAH k sapurd kerna hay tou dil say karain aisay rataa laganay say ALLAH kuch nahi karaiy ga,or yay k PROPHET IBRAHIM nay khud ko aag main dala ALLAH k sapurd ker k.tou dil say q nahi mantay?/iss k baad mairay sasur kaafi calm down hoeay.
      asfia KHUDA ki zaat ka bharousa kaafi mushkil asaan kerta hay

Comment

I dont understand urdu
        Originally posted by B-B-G:
        ASFIA very nice
        mujhay yaad hay pichlay dinou jab main san mateo bridge cross ker rahi thi tou mairay sasur mairay saath front seat pay thay,jaisay hi main bridge pay enter hoee hoo tou sasur sahb nay ghubhrana shuroo ker deya or bolna shuroo hou gaey"ALLAH DAY SAPURD ALLAH DAY SAPURD"Main nay kaha aboo ji relax kia hou gia q ghubhra rahay hain kahnay lagay nahi nahi phir shuroo hou gaey ALLAH DAY SAPURD
        ab ki baar mujh say raha nahi gia main nay kaha aboo ji ager ALLAH k sapurd kerna hay tou dil say karain aisay rataa laganay say ALLAH kuch nahi karaiy ga,or yay k PROPHET IBRAHIM nay khud ko aag main dala ALLAH k sapurd ker k.tou dil say q nahi mantay?/iss k baad mairay sasur kaafi calm down hoeay.
        asfia KHUDA ki zaat ka bharousa kaafi mushkil asaan kerta hay

Comment

That was very very good.

Comment

Working...
          X