For NYAhmadi....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For NYAhmadi....

... others are encouraged to support me.

Ok so let's discuss your picture a bit, shall we?

What is this? You spread all your 'Qadiani khayalaat' here, even convert some of us and when it comes to your picture, we get this little visa picture? That is like so much shocking.

I was expecting more like a well trimmed, Qadiani style, elegantly tufted goatee with optional addition of thin steel rimmed glasses.

I can't believe you just casually uploaded the pic without even giving a thought how it may disappoint others! Couldn't you simply grow the above styled goatee just for us?

Why?

Roman Yar, I have yet to see my photo.. I donít want to admit it, but have you noticed that I canít even add smileys in my posts, you think I am capable of putting my picture on there? Technologically speaking, I suck.

But if you really want to see my pic, I look just like Channmahi (without beard).

Comment

Ok that's even a bigger shock. All these few weeks I thought it was you - I almost broke up my guppoo fellowship with you based on that pic (j/k).

Hey, I haven't even seen Chann's picture either...

hmmmm first chann dikhai then veer and then pictures... Chann ji ai ki chakar ay?

Comment

Roman yar, tu jall matt. This is between me and my veer.OK. He has my pictures with and without beard, with and without turban, with and without muschhaN, with and without shirt, with and without....wel wel..you got the idea Now back off!

CM
        ps:NYAhmadi, if you see my picture yar, you will be sure I am going to go to sikh hell too(in addition to muslim one;-)). I am kafiroN ka kafir

Comment

>>He has my pictures with and without beard, with and without turban, with and without muschhaN, with and without shirt, with and without....

... lungi da koi zikar nai

Comment

Astaghfirullah!!!!!!

Enuff is Enuff is Enuff is Enuff....

Kherbozay ko dekh ke kherboza rang pakaRta hei.....
            Eik macchli saaray talaab ko ganda kerti hei;-)

Chan Ji shud be Banned Now!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X