Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know what to do...

i want your advice
    my friend really liked this guy in my school and was hoping that he would ask her out for grad dance.
    i liked him too but never mentioned it to her. he left a note at my locker today asking me out for the dance.
    i dont know what to do now. my friend would be really hurt if she knows about it. i even want to go with him.
    he wouldn't go with her even if i said no.
    help me please...
    Asfia

Originally posted by Asfia:
    i want your advice
    my friend really liked this guy in my school and was hoping that he would ask her out for grad dance.
    i liked him too but never mentioned it to her. he left a note at my locker today asking me out for the dance.
    i dont know what to do now. my friend would be really hurt if she knows about it. i even want to go with him.
    he wouldn't go with her even if i said no.
    help me please...
    Asfia
    Dancing in front of Na Mehram is haraaaaaaaam
    haraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

sister its haraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Now that I have told you that. there are several things that Pir Saab would like to address.

#1- What is more important to you, the dewd or yer pal, cuz it may come down to it.

#2- I would suggest talk to her first cuz if she is gonna be hurt n stuff then u may not wanna do it. Heck she may say go for it.

#3- why dinn u tell yer pal that u liked the pal earlier. Was it cuz u felt she dinn have a chance in hell or cuz u dinn think u liked the guy nuff to get her outta the pic.

#4- he would not go out with her even if you said no, hmmmm did he tell u that or are u assuming.

#5- In Pir Saab's personal view any guy who is so chicken and unromantic that he would ask someone out to a school dance via a note thrown in the locker, does not deserve to have a date and should be dissed completely and immediately. Whats next a proposal thru email? and love letters thru faxes?

anyway...choose wisely.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Oohoohh.. this is a tri-angular problem which needs to be solved by looking at all sides. Here is what comes to mind.

Leave a note on his locker saying “NO”.

Then leave a note a your girlfriend’s locker telling her that this guy wants you and not her. She will understand.

By using this approach, everyone will stay at where they are today. No changes.

The other alternative is to do what you feel. That will make two people happy and one perhaps a little heart broken. 2 out of 3 aint bad.

Go with what your guts tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
        Go with what your guts tell you.
        If the GUTS are telling u a lot yet u dont understand a word. Go eat something, its yer stomach growling.

Shabash

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

i know its haram but its just for one night

i am usually with my friend and he knows that she likes him. thats why he doesn't want to hurt her feelings before i agreed.

i never told her cuz i knew he would never ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Asfia:
            i know its haram but its just for one night

i am usually with my friend and he knows that she likes him. thats why he doesn't want to hurt her feelings before i agreed.

i never told her cuz i knew he would never ask me
            Oh if its for one night only then its fine. I wrongfully assumed that you will be dancing with this guy every night. My Bad!

Seriously, if u like him n he likes u, yer pal hasta be a wee bit understanding and be okay with it. But do tell her. Heh test the lad and have him tell her that he will be asking you out

Make sure you dont engage in chichora lambada type dances, and please dont do the electric slide or macarena for humanity's sake.

Comment

Yo sista, dancing with any na mahram is HARAM. What has been forbidden is forbidden. It doesn't matter wether it's for one night or for every night the rest of your life. When Allah forbids something it's a NO NO girly? Where have you been? Knock Knock. Time for a wake up call. And I can't believe on top of all this, you are thinking about risking your relationship with your good friend over a GUY? One who doesn't even have the guts to talk with you face to face???

Comment

simply put dear asfia...
                guyz aren't worth it.

Comment

I think u should tell ur friend that he's asked u for the dance and wait how she behaves, then decide what u have to do.

Haraam or halaal .... I think u are an adult and know what u have to do, I dont need to tell u.

[This message has been edited by Najim (edited March 29, 2000).]

Comment

Hey there

To be brutally honest, the dance is only for one night right? So if I were you I wouldn't go with him, your friendship is probably worth lots more to you than this guy so don't risk it. If you went you'd end up hurting your friend, and no guys probably worth that right? On the other hand if you really liked the guy, and he liked you, then explain it to your friend. If she was your friend she'd want you to be happy on your grad. But the choice is yours.

Comment

I totally agree with what everyone has said. You have to decide, whether your friendship is more important or this guy, it is only then you can make a real decision.

Comment

Hey what the heck is this ? http://www.pak.org/gupshup/mad.gif

whay a stupid kois-tun are ya asking http://www.pak.org/gupshup/mad.gif

just go to home do not go with any larka http://www.pak.org/gupshup/devil.gif

no dance no naach , kia wo nachora hay? nachnay kay liyay larkion ko lay jaata hay? http://www.pak.org/gupshup/mad.gif

no naach waach, achaaaaaaaa!

go home, read Quran and Namaz, and be achee bachee http://www.pak.org/gupshup/rolleyes.gif

don't behave like indian larki http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Live for Aaalam-e-Barzakh http://www.pak.org/gupshup/rolleyes.gif

Comment

acha jee buy one get one free wali bath ho rahee hai..just kidding

dil..dilseee

Comment

Aur kiya....
                            Forget all the naach..gaaaana!
                            Zindagi pari hae naachne, gaanae kae liyeee...Aur phir zindagi kam nachati hae?
                            Guys are really not worth it....
                            How young are you though?.... 17?

Comment

In light of the above suggestions (quite useless some of them. In fact, some of these suggestions will get you in big trouble). When deciding, don’t think about your girl friend. By deciding to go to dance with the guy, you are not hurting anyone’s feelings. And if her feelings are hurt, that’s OK. She needs to learn how to deal with her feelings, and if she is your “true” friend, it should not matter to her whatever your decision is. Friends don’t judge friends!

It’s OK if the guy left a note on your cubbyhole, that’s what young folks do. You are still very young and these are important lessons for you to learn. Don’t worry too much about it because by the time you are ready for a commitment, you would have gone through at least a dozen locker guys. Some of these encounters will be hurtful to a few, and some to you. The purpose is to get out of a situation stronger than you entered it.

Whatever you do, good luck. If you decided to go dancing, enjoy it and forget about everything else. Dance sista dance.

Comment

Working...
                              X