Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anda....aur aik masla..

I can't boil an egg!
    I put it for five minutes in boiling water but it was still half boiled.. @#$%! it messed my breakfast !
    Two days back i boiled it for 20 min. and when i came back the egg was gone! though water was white.
    Now i am perfectly sure there is something with canadian chickens.

American chickens are worst, either way you can't peel off the shell - or at least I can't. I have adopted a habit of making myself omelete instead.

Comment

sniff sniff... too bad we can't eat egg the way we want!
      This so called freedom never existed here!

------------------
      Dil ka darwaza kholay kab say khara hoon aooo meray mehman aoooo.

Comment

You should be ashamed.
        Your name is garam_masale and you can't even boil an egg??
        My advise :
        Change ur nick or learn to cook.

(ps when u choose the second option, i will take the exam at your place)

Comment

abey yahan kia horia hay??

abey garmee maslay, teray say aik unda boil nahee horaha http://www.pak.org/gupshup/eek.gif

abey zindagee may kia karay ga???

aisa karr pani kee jagha tail istaimaal karr

live from Aalam-e-baala

Comment

Garam Masale - it's so easy to boil an egg that even I know how to boil one.

boil a egg for 5 min - you'll get a 1/2 boiled egg - which was what you did

to get a Hard-boiled egg - 10 MINUTES! kay? NOT 20!!!!!

hope that helped.

------------------
            i'm broke even though i sold secret fantasies

Comment

Mr. gram masale,

You have all of my sympathies. Even though i can declare myself as a professinal egg-maker, most of the time i have to leave egg in the bioling water for a long time and still its not done the right way.
              So it means that most of us have a lot of hastling to deal with before getting through with our mornings.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Humien poori poori humdardi hei...mager kiya keren kuch ker nahin sakte.

Comment

microwave it!!!
                put it on a plate and put it in microwave for 2 minutes.
                You will achieve great results.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Garam-masale, buy a chicken and keep her in a heated room. She will lay boiled eggs. Now you have to worry about the peeling task, which I must admit is very difficult. I have seen people who can peel a beautiful egg by using only two hands. Others leave an egg look like a deformed lemon.

Comment

Dear Nyamadi,
                    I have lots of chicks but none of them wants to lay an egg....

Boiling an egg is causing us alot of troubles! Its time we unite and eat Omelate instead! WHO IS WITH ME ???

I cook too, and i can make lots of desi dishes. But when it comes to boiling egg, it gets on my nerves!

Comment

Originally posted by garam_masale:
                      Dear Nyamadi,
                      I have lots of chicks but none of them wants to lay an egg....!
                      You may need a rooster as well ;P
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Dear Mr.Fraudia,

I am only one man.

Comment

Working...
                        X