Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our community - Thanks

Yara

I will deviate from my traditional choice of writing in urdu which drives people crazy, just so everyone can understand.

I am happy to see that we as a group have our phadday and differences, yet we come back and talk to same people every day.

This is a very positive sign. It would be immense hatred if opposing parties cut communications.

I see BombayKid and Fraudia teaming up to get this award thing rolling. Hindus asking about our festivals and vice versa.

There is a lot of learning and communication going on, this is truly wonderful.

Even in our phadda filled forums like politics and religion. People come in day after day and communicate with the same people, disagreeing, agreeing, calling them names etc but the fact that they come back day after day and chat is a huge step for people as individuals, for our web community and in a greater sense of our countries, of our provinces, religions, etc.

This is wonderful. Happy march 23rd. and thanks to everyone for making this a great medium for all os us.

Qaum ka Qadim

Lo itni khoobsoorat post yooNhi jaa rahi thi

>>People come in day after day and communicate with the same people, disagreeing, agreeing, calling them names etc but the fact that they come back day after day and chat is a huge step for people as individuals, for our web community and in a greater sense of our countries, of our provinces, religions, etc.<<

Yehi kuch likhne ki koshish meiN bhi ker rahi thi, just for another thread.

23 march Mubarak ho sab ko

Ps. Qaaum ka ’Qadim’….Khadim ya Qadam??

Comment

I agree. I am truly happy to see the interactions here, even though I complain about the politics section all the time but we do achieve something positive.

I know that I have learnt a lot from people in the time that I have been here.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

abey Factory Kahan reh gaya http://www.pak.org/gupshup/mad.gif

Comment

yahan hoon. waisay sharm ki baat hai, mein nay hum sab ki tareef ki aur koi aaya naheen, koi administrator or moderator bhi naheen aye siwaye fraudia kay.

kher, barra mazza ata hai gupshup ich gupshup laga kay.

kher mein bhaga...parrhai.

Comment

Oi as the spiritual leader of this community I represented all when I said that I agree with you that we have a good thing going.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
            X