No announcement yet.

GUPSHUP AWARDS - Booth #2 [Debator - Conservative - Liberal - Knowledgeable]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUPSHUP AWARDS - Booth #2 [Debator - Conservative - Liberal - Knowledgeable]

Use your vote to decide who gets the GUPSHUP Award! Add your favorite person or even yourself to the list if its not listed. This voting will run through the end of March 2000.

Special thanks to Fraudia, BombayKid, Sabah and others for their initiative and hard work.

Let the fun begin!

Azkar Choudhry

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hmmm abay azkar.. its debator not debtor...
            waisay, good idea this thing works pretty good. maybe we should do a survey in poll section about clinton's visit to pak and india. some ppl wanted to run it.

Now how often are yo updating the new suggestions to make them a part of teh voting? and why cant it autmoatically become a part of it haen haen?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Mr, aap azkar ki dcitionary hain kya?
              waisay doosra point accha hai, suggestions ko foran update hona chahiye, uftay ka time kis kay paas hai, sivaye jasoos kay

Comment

cut and paste doesnt help all the time .. wil fix dat.

People can suggest names which dont even exist. Thats why we have a slight delay. The system goes through the suggestion list periodically and updates the list. If you suggest, your vote is counted if the listing gets approved.

azkar

Comment

But would it not be easier to have it in real time so if i wanted to suggest someone but misspelled the name the system would not only check it right away to see if its a valid name but come back and inform me that maybe it was spelled wrong and give me possible alternatives.

e.g. if i nominate NYAhmedi
                  and I put his name as NY Ahmady
                  the system should check, let me know that there is no such name but there is a similar nick...

How to make it happen is the techie stuff coming up with suggestions is mine.

NOw get to it, no excuses.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Mr. Flirt... i mean Mr. Fraudia ...
                    yaar Azkar tera nokur laga hai ... relax ...
                    this is not New York Stock exchange that it has
                    to be updated in Real Time.
                    Be happy with what you got

Comment

Nice work Azkar !! Very slick !!

Comment

Bhola#1

Azkar is not mah naukar but a good pal for 5 years now. So I give him suggestions like anyone else can. I am not being rude to him, just bay-takkaluf. as friends ought to be anyways.

If an idea is not practical due to system load or effort reasons thats cool and he will let me know.

Comprende'

Comment

BKid ... I was wondering if we need to do another milk cartn to find you.

Frad man ... I think I can set it in auto mode. Let me do some work on it this coming weekend. ... no time till then.

Comment

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

------------------
                            Give lovet take lovet.

Comment

what about the best bull **** artist
                              Ehsan and Jawan got a chance to win some thing

Comment

Working...
                              X