My Confession:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Confession:

Guppshup has been very sucky and pretty boring the past few days. What is going on?

I think the Junior Bachay are not as agile and sophisticated as the Seniors.

I suggest that every Senior should take 4 to 7 Juniors under his/her wings and nurture them and teach them some techniques for not to be so boring and pathetic. Not only do they have these stupid sounding names but they also lack ideas about how to initiate good debates and discussion. They need some spanking.

I think Gupshup administration should stop enrolling Juniors. Only Seniors should be allowed to enroll.

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
    They need some spanking.
    matlab ki baat aa hi gayee zaban parr. itni lambhi tamheed bandhnay ki kya zaroorat thi?
    seedhi tarah bol detay.

Comment

Well it's also a question of "which came first, the junior or the senior."
      Zara

Comment

NY kuch nahi hota yaar ... Make room for the Next-Generation

If you are bored, i suggest u go back to POSTs
        from a year ago and READ them ...that will WORK!!!

Comment

proudy cats

Comment

The Junior folks have no idea how hard it was here in the old days. All of us Seniors had to do a lot of things that you people take for granted. There were special entrance tests, endurance exercises, stretching, and then serving the Senior Senior staff with every wish they had. It was hard, and it was not easy, it was also very difficult.

Now things are much easier than they were a few net years ago. Gupshup first started as a monochrome BBS utilizing DOS commands. We had to Alt+F7 to Reply, and Cntrl F9, and PgUP together to Post a new message. You people have no clue how hard it was. You clickers, you mouse users.

If you want to achieve some future for yourself, please show respect to the Seniors, and always praise their positions on every issue (even when they are wrong) and do everything you can to learn from them.

Comment

NY you are forgetting the time before that when we all used to send faxes to each other.
              but thats a whole different era.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

no one used Kabooturs?

kabootur ja ja ja
                kabootur ja

Comment

Bhollay, pehle dou kupp chai bana kar lao.....jaa mera biba veer...
                  kabootar bad mein urha leina

CM

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                    these stupid sounding names
                    heheh, and by names I'm pretty sure your..finger was in my direction. NYA, your soliloquy seems to suggest that, after acquiring an -education from learned sages (such as yourself perhaps), "juniors"(then-graduated-to-seniors(?))complain about the inadequacies of guppies who can't brainstorm an astro-physics equation through their VR helmets on virtua-gupshup.

"you neuro-signalites. you gamma-ray farters".

"why back in my day, communication relied on clicking this whachamacallit"

Comment

And not to mention we had to pay Azkar every time we would come here...

we earned it man!

Comment

hmmmm....well well....you all call yourselves seniors....but see what you forget is that seniors always teach their juniors kindly and act like a role model for them....see you are not teaching us anything good by this whining and moaning you are doing constantly....lighten up SENIORS! http://www.pak.org/gupshup/nah.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/clown.gif

Comment

Comment

Elmo, you actually have one the “most” creative names on this forum. Bholay Yar, you come second, followed by Gold (how can Gold be rare?).., Jasoos is last.

Actually, all of us seniors want you all to learn from us and make this place more fun than we have tried to make it. Fraudia talks about Fax days, trust me you don’t want to know about that time, and as Roman says how we used to “pay” (he is such a sucker, he will pay for anything, Chann and I only paid once in a while).

In fact, lately I have seen some good stuff being posted here by Junior folks. One guy actually was not embarrassed to talk about how his father had Najaiz Ta’alukat with another woman. I think that takes courage (not his father, I mean the one who posted) to talk about such issues. There are other radical ideas being discussed here also. I think we are heading in the right direction.

In the end, I will say:

Ham La-ay haiN TufaN say Kashti nikal kay
                            Es Mulk to Rakhna mayray Bachoo Sanbhal kay

Take Gupshup to the next metaphysical and spiritual level, full of vocal orgasm and tranquility and imagination.

Comment

NYAhmadi yar, does vocal orgasm has anything to do with oral sex? unless I am doing it wrong....I mean...wrong being vocal..or being good vocally.....cheez..you guys and your thoughts

CM

Comment

Working...
                              X