My gift to y'all $5 in cash, it aint no joke kiddo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My gift to y'all $5 in cash, it aint no joke kiddo

PayPal is so convinced that they will change the way you handle money, they'll give you five dollars just for signing up.
    PayPal is the simple, secure way to send money to anyone who has an email address, and having a PayPal account makes it
    easier for others to send you money.
    Buying or selling through online auctions? Stop giving your credit card number to strangers or waiting for checks to
    clear. Tired of that coworker who never seems to have cash when you're picking up lunch? Make them pay you back with PayPal! It's easier than running to the ATM and lets you keep accurate records of who paid you and when. The service is always totally free, and you'll make five bucks when you sign up today.

Get it at:
    http://mailbits.net/free/get/paypal.asp
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Hmmm...Naah
    Most probably u will need to buy some thing after signing up.

Comment

I think this will really benefit people who do a lot of buying and selling on autions. Withdrawing money via direct deposit is cool too. Wish they could add other counteries too. That would be good way of sending money to Pakistan.

Comment

Working...
      X