Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My father is going to die tomorrow - Anvar Ali

http://www.rediff.com/news/2000/mar/16anvar.htm

This guy is nuts in my opinion. If his father is going to die tomorrow, he should be on his bedside and not wasting time writing a long eulogy. This can wait after he passes away.

Comment

ditto NYAHMADI jee,
      that exactly what I wanted to say.
      .....run rabbit run.

on the otherhand, the theme is very touchy

Comment

NY AHMADI and [email protected]@jdulara you guys EUFF man !Just think some people are in habbit of writting and taking stuff out when they are really sad and depress. I do that all the time. Infact i have dairy for all the time i am sad to the people iwas angry at and feeling sorry could say a word to them. Just to take out my feeling. Many times i have written letter to my father in my dairy and many times to my mom.
        I think this guys is just writting letter to his father and wants the wolrd to share his pain.
        Remmeber life is not always the way we think we never get chance to do all the things and it passes away.
        Why you think it is all fake?
        AnvarAli Khan, May God help you to fight this time. Relax and pray to God.
        TLC
        Farhina.

[This message has been edited by Farhina (edited March 16, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by Farhina:
          Infact i have dariy
          dariy = beard???

Comment

Originally posted by X Factor:
            dariy = beard???
            X factor Thank you for being my spell check.

Are you happy now?

[This message has been edited by Farhina (edited March 16, 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by Farhina:
              x foctor Thank you for being my spell check.
              foctor? is it short for a fake doctor?

Comment

That was really moving. I just hope he has the strength to go on.

Comment

I hope that you get strenght to go throught the hard time. Sooner i finsih reading your stuff from web. i got call from my home saying that my mom got heart attack. I was so scared was shaking. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif. sigh.... I was thinking of my mom and then get scare.
                  You wre in my mind and thinking that what you had to go through may God give your strenght. I am so worried about my mom . she is in hospital right now. Please pray for her health.
                  Blessing.

Comment

I am praying for both of you. May Allah give you the strength and courage to be of service to your ailing parents. May Allah bless them with good health.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Yes it was unkind what I said about the guy who wrote this for his father. It appeared that he was writing it from near his father. I was just putting myself in his shoes. I wouldn’t have the strength to think straight (let alone write) when my father is dying. The last moments of his life will be lot more precious for me to part of.

I hope your mom is OK Farhina.

Comment

I hope your mother recovers soon Farhina, and have healthy, long life.

Comment

She is not feeling so good. sigh . http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif. ..
                          I am so scare. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif.. sigh.. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif
                          Pleaase pray for her.....
                          than kyou .. love ya all......
                          TLC
                          Farhina.

Comment

Who the hell is Anvar Ali and why should we care if his dad's going to die? People die every day. Who cares?

Comment

aadmi ko mayassur naheen insaan hona.

yaani keh, insaniyat ka zamana hi naheen reh gaya. matb parasti aur khud garzgi ki iss dunya mein bas ab yehi sunnay ko reh gaya tha keh kissi ki gham gussai na karro. kyun log toh aye din martay hain.

bohat afsos hua aisay khayalaat dekh kar

Comment

Working...
                              X