Someone is missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone is missing

Look bros..or sisses for that matter, dont beat me up for reminding you all something. There is someone missing from our gupping and shupping. And that someone happens to be
    SHEZI. Do you think the kid got hurt(emotionally ofcourse)
    Hey SHEZI, you out there?!!!!!!?

Hey Enterprise:
    I dont think a person like SHEZI could hurt emotionally, but otherwise. It would not be a surprise after his comments on these messages, just kidding. What else is new. Allah Hafiz

Comment

Have u ever consider thinking that maybe, maybe, maybe he might be out there having fun in real life, and thats why he's not showing up here?
      Well even if he is hurt, then well, well, well he should be strong enuf to withtake replies from others by the same amount of patience-that others have with his http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gifway of postings. I mean some times people just say what ever they desire, but then in return they can't handle the smack with the same force. Now I would not call this unfair or so 'n so b'cuz as Newton said, Every action has an equall reaction

Hey Shezi If ur out there, then c'mon and be brave MaNN, don't let ur self down okay Take care of how u deal with others and then see that how are they gonna respond back. Well if u can picture it all then the results will be like all I mean, think before taking the pluge okay Ull be all fine then.

Later!

Comment

Tell you what ya'all. Since we've comitted a crime by hurting someone, we should be punished sverely. Since I brought the topic up, I think I should have the unique honor of choosing a punishment. And I say,
        LETS HAVE A BOTTLE OF BEAR
        Well? Have you got something better http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Comment

I just read on Daysee Behna's thread I may be older than you bbut not that old to be called BUZURG. I sent you some e-mail i hope I used your right e-mail address. Let me know. You said CHILLY night really, I have to go into the cooler of my store. IT IS HOT HOT HOT. Talk to you later. Allah Hafiz

Comment

HI! GUYS
            YEAH I AM FINE IAM JUST FINE ENTERPRISE .
            YES! BHENA I WAS HAVING FUN IN REAL LIFE . AND MOHSAN IS RIGHT TOO I DO N'T REALLY GET HURT ( IAM WAY TOOOO DHEAT) I JUST DO WHAT EVER I WANT TO AND I ALWAYS TRY TO DO WHAT EVER I CAN FOR MY COUNTRY AND GREAT FRIENDS LIKE YOU .
            AND EMPTY BOTTLE IS IT WHAT YOU SAID
            CHEERS

TAKE CARE ALL OF YOU
            IAM BACK AFTER THE BBREAK
            WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND WISHES
            SHEZI

Comment

Uh...Yeah homie, good to see you too. Just dont give people chance to to talk about ya!

Comment

Working...
              X