EID IN USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EID IN USA

Well, I am going to work like most of muslim in USA.sigh. I miss pakistan. MISS all those BAKRAS and spirit of EID. Sigh..
    I got new clothes. I got new shoe. I got party here on eid day but i still miss my country atmosphere my cusins. Basically miss everything about Eid day.
    To ALL THE PAKISTANI IN STATES WHO MISS PAKISTAN ON EID DAY. I JUST WANT TO TELL THEM YOU ARE NOT ALONE. HAPPY EID MUBRAK TO YOU ALL.

thanks! to you too! You are absolutey right. Hope you have a better Eid then me, I am just planning to sit in my apartment and get depressed.

Comment

WEll, Ali no need to be depress. I tell you what. Invite your a few muslim friends cook meal from them and celebrate it. You will feel much better then just sitting in home.
      As are relatives are far aways we should open our heart to our friends.
      I hope you will have fun with your friends on EID.

Comment

Farhina......no problem yar i can take a ride and give you company..it is about 5 hrs and some change drive time...what are you cooking....hehehe.. ...so you have all new dress shoes etc like a chota bacha..wah wah...

dil..dilsee..dil to akhir dil hai na

Comment

hey farhina .... i know what you mean ...
          by they way are there any EID EVENTS in northern virginia area that you know off?
          I am in Alexandria too.

Comment

BHOLOA Really! I donot know of any thing happening in Alexandria, VA. Not even any musical event.
            We are just having a family and friends pot luck party with DJ and stuff for about 40 families.
            Yes! Dil se. Like a chota bacha excitment of new cloths and sheos and stuff for eid. It is in our heart for Eid since we were chota chota bacha now as we grow up it does not mean that it go away. Remmeber it is part of Eid.

Comment

Farhina

iss baycharay ghareeb-ul-watan bholay#1 ko aap apnay ghar bull lo eid par. baychara akela kitan udaas ho ga eid parr.

Kya Zammana aa gaya hai. Purranay waqton mein koi naya pakistani aas paas ata tha toh sab log poori koshish kartay thay keh ussay welcome karain aur support dein.

Aaap nay toh baycharay ko takkalufan bhi dawat naheen di.

Comment

I am having an excellent time - I do not think you are ever too old to enjoy eid - even in this country (Britian). Make tings happen for your selves and the fun follows.

Comment

Farhina...yar i was just kidding...ap become serious...sorry Farhina....
                  eid ka din hai gala laga kar milya
                  rasm ya duniya bhee mauka bhee dastoor bhee hai...

keep smiling ..eid mubarak to you,and all guppies

dil..dilsee..dil to akhir dil hai na

Comment

hahahah .. X-factor ..that was funny

Is duniya mein meray jaisay Bholay logon ke liye, koi jugga nahi http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif

Comment

Farhina..yar i was just kidding..agar ap ko bura laga i am sorry...eid mubarak to you...eid ka din naraz nahi hota hain...have a big heart and take a joke yar...again ghalti ke mafi chata hoon..next time i will take care who to joke with..thanks

dil..dilsee...dil to akhir dil hai na

Comment

Hello Gupshup fellows!

I am new in GupShup family.
                        I want to know if anyone is having two Eid days like in Toronto. Some mosques are celebrating it today and some tomorrow.
                        I don't know what to do........

Comment

Hey people!

Come to London....you'll have loadzzzz of fun here on Eid..which is today! ....you won't feel bored or depressed...boy! you'll have a great time..Eid just never dies out here!...there's also an Eid mela!

Anyway 'Eid Mubarak'..to everybody here from

hana

------------------
                          Mera Dil Hai 100% Pure Pakistani!xxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by rung:
                            Hello Gupshup fellows!

Some mosques are celebrating it today and some tomorrow.
                            I don't know what to do........
                            Sikkay say toss kar lo
                            yaaani keh, flip a coin

Comment

hey WELCOME here RUNG ... you are from
                              toronto? .... in Toronto we always have that
                              problem.

For people in Virginia, there is Paki EID Mela, on Friday from 9am to 9pm at the Expo Center in Chantily.

Comment

Working...
                              X