Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matter of 2 eids...when is it gonna end!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matter of 2 eids...when is it gonna end!?

Saallaammm...dow dow eidds mubarak app sub ko ....anywayss this crap about everyone no not everyone but pakistanis having 2 eids every year and that makes about 4 eids every year if you look at 2 eids that muslims have...ok you see i dont know about other parts of world but in new york city we all ways have 2 eids i dont know why...most pakistanis do it with pakistan and not with saudia...they say they are pakistani and they have to celebrate eid with pakistan time...is there much difference of time between saudia and pakistan maybe 4 hours....they wont even have eid when they have seen the moon in nyc or in saudia...they say they will have the eid when pakistan does...what if pakistan never have an eid what if they dont see the moon..than what? i been in usa for 8 years now..and same thing has been happening since than 4 eids every year and people are soo stupid they just do what masjid tells them to do...for example on this eid...the eid was on thurday in saudia and right after hajj you should have eid its in hadith...not 1 day after not 2 day after just the next day of last day of hajj...now people didnt even ask them why is it in friday when the hajj ended on wednesday and eid should be on thurdday...what has happened to us...are we soo stupid so idiotic soo ignorent that we cant even ask what is what? The hajj happens in saudia not in pakistan...when the hajj is finished than there is eid simple as that why do you some people do that bull**** with all of pakistani community?
    To the moderator..i know this is religious matter but please leave this on this forum becuase most of us dont bother going in religious forum and look where we stand today in the middle of idiocy, stupidity, and ignorence this is more than a religious problem its a social problem as well....Thx

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***
Working...
X