• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I was dead

Sorry!

[This message has been edited by lifecanbehell (edited March 16, 2000).]

Hi there,

If this is about you then I am truly sorry for you. But the only way you can get down to the truth is by actually confronting your father with this, and demand an explanation. But what he did cannot be justifyed, I mean could it be because of personal problems, have you ever noticed if there have been constant arguments between your parents, as that could be a reason. But once again, your father should be up front to your mother, and tell her how he feels, otherwise if she finds out from someone else then she will go through tremendous hurt and suffering, wheras it would be better to get it in the open early. Sorry if the advise is not good, but I tried. But remember to stay calm when talking it out with your dad, and insist that he tells your mother, because if he does not then the after affects could be worse, if she finds out from someone else.

[This message has been edited by Chand (edited March 15, 2000).]

Comment

If I would be you. I would go up to my Dad and ask him why was he kissing that woman. Or if you really want to spice it up. Go find out who is the woman he was kissing. Then go up to her husband, brother or father and tell what you saw. It will really change things around for your father and that woman and you still be anynomus. Good luck.

Comment

Always remmeber. Life could be worst then this too. Many things in our life are so typical and many other not expected but they are there. Many man cheat on their wives and it is visa versa.
        Maybe that woman is your fathers old flame. you really can not help it there then, maybe your mom does know abouti t already but just kept silent. there could be thousand of stuff. I think just sit with your father in friendly manner ans talk to him and tell him your hated what you saw and wish that he never do it again. good luck.
        Do not worry a lot over it. Just try to take it eassy. This is not end of life. Make sure as it is important for you to tell your father about your feelings.

[This message has been edited by Farhina (edited March 15, 2000).]

Comment

You may not be his son. What makes you so sure that he is your ďbiologicalĒ father? Have you ever asked your Mom or was it just assumed?

My point is that donít rush to judgements, bring it into open. Talk to your parents together, and ask your Dad why? Honestly, it is an issue that your Dad and Mom need to work out, and should be none of your problems. You should continue to love your father regardless of what you think of the act. Kissing someone is not all that bad. May be he is trying to discover himself. Was it a French, I mean tongue thing?

Comment

Sorry!

Comment

yara

its not your fault, tum kyun pareshan hotay ho. recorder on ghalti say raha ho ya naheen uss say kiya banta hai.

kher jo ho gaya woh ho gaya, ab jo is mein panga hai woh aap kay walidain aur doosray couple kay hain aur aap aram say alag bethain and let things take their course.

Comment

I know this must be hard for you, but look at
                the bright side, you found out the truth about
                your dad, i mean what if he continued this behind
                your back ... it could have gone on for lonager
                and gotten worse.

YOU know you see this kind of stuff in movies,
                but never think that it could actually happen.
                Leaving the camera on, and then watching it with
                everyone.

Comment

Wao.. you have some temper. Instead of thanking me you are being nasty. Not only your dad is in hot waters, you also need some heavy-duty psychopathology. The way I see it that you have at least started the process by talking about it. The next thing to do is to tell your mommy, and see what her reaction is. For all you know, she might already know about it. You will be surprised. Life can be full of surprises. I am so surprised to read your response. I thought you will be grateful for what I had to say.

Comment

This looks like a cheezy soap opera.. sounds a little too fake to be real.. I mean desi daddy cheating.. i dont know well maybe it did happen.. then u'r dad should be whipped 80 lashes or even more.. if I sound harsh pardon me but dang the old guy should have known better..

Comment

Thats all BULL KA ****

CRAPY FAKE POST :

------------------
                      Please respect me --- Hum Pagluu
                      "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

If it is true, then all I can say is that it is truly a very sad thing to have happened and for you to have witnessed, and on top of all that to have witnessed under the circumstances which you have described above. The sad part about Pakistani, Indian or desi society in general is that after moving to US or Canada or Europe for that matter, a lot of people tend to forget their values and morals. They become so deeply indulged in "western" society that they totally loose track of their true identity and what they really are. Living in a western society doesn't mean one should adopt the western customs and traditions. It is indeed a very sad thing to have happened. And in my opinion you should talk with you father about it, as well as bring it under your mother's attention. And then it's a matter which you gotta settle down as family. Best of luck.

Comment

Sorry!

Comment

Why are some people keep saying that this is a fake story. If you think it is fake,simply donít answer.

Dear "Lifecanbehell" I can understand (try to), it must be hard for you to see something like this. Remember every action has a background, I can not judge your father, in fact no body can do it with so little information. I donít think this is a problem for you and you donít have any right to demand an explanation from your father or the lady he was kissing. This is something between him your mother, the lady in question and her husband.

Donít hate your father, he needs you more than ever befor right now. I am sure he has a very tuff time and needs all support he can get.

Remember that you can lose him forever if you donít give him your support and show him how much you love him (after all).

[This message has been edited by Imran A Bukhari (edited March 16, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Imran A Bukhari (edited March 19, 2000).]

Comment

I am sorry i didn't get to read what you wrote in your posts...but reading others' remarks..i got a feel of what it was about. Plz don't wish urself dead. that won't do anyone any good.
                              Here is my sincere advice...do NOT tell your mom. You can NOT change what has happened...for all you know...your father could've had this going on for ages...and for all you know...he may never stop. sometimes you wish so bad you hadn't known some things...ignorance can be such a blessing. dear child...it's hard when the one man you've adored, respected, and idealized all your life turns out to be a coward. hardest of all when all your love, respect...comes crashing down on your head. what a mockery of love. you don't want to end that person's life as much you do your own. but time is a great thing...heals all sorts of wounds. telling your mother will surely shatter her...making her confront your dad...well what good would that do...would it bring things back to normal? i don't think it will bring you back the father you once loved. there are two things that can happen...either your parents work things out...your dad would be ashamed and want forgiveness...your mom lost and betrayed but will do it anyway. or they don't work things out...in that case...your mom is still lost and feeling betrayed...and your dad moves on...men are good at that sort of thing. it's your mom's loss either way. if you don't tell her..it's true that she'll be cheated on...but that's a lot less painful. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif what u've been thru so far would be nothing compared to seeing your mother in a state of emotional agony.

i don't know how you can deal with this...my advice may sound as if i am telling you to just turn your head away and pretend nothing ever happened...kind of a dumb advice or may be not.
                              what you might want to do is let your dad know that you know...don't turn away from him...or hate him...he's still your dad. and only human. if you can bring urself up to it...talk it out with him...

khair...whatever you do...don't do anything rash...when you lose trust...it's impossible to gain it back...but this should be a lesson learned well, the cruel way...never keep expectations from anyone. be it your father.

Comment

Working...
                              X