Facelift for GUPSHUP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facelift for GUPSHUP

GUPSHUP needed facelift for sometime now. Finally, we had some time and worked hard to clean up the code and make some aesthetic and functional changes.

We hope you like it.

Happy Gupping!

Azkar Choudhry

ps: If you see any problems, please point out to [email protected]. Thankx!

Looks coool!

Comment

Zaberdast

Comment

nice work on the reply and new post buttons... but the banner on the top could use some more artistic work. its outdated i think. but i like the crescent moon and the star logo.

Comment

It's very nice. I am not so sure about the # of posts part, it makes some of us look very Old. But then again, it makes some of us look very New also. Good job.

Comment

shabash shabash
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

thanku thanku ... I have someone working on the new gupshup logo. Munda is right. Its outdated. NY.. ditto! i wanted to make some of us feel old mon! u got it... hehehe

azkar

Comment

Azkar Yar, that is not what you said in your post # 431. In fact, when Fraudia suggested (refer to his post # 211) that people should be treated equally regardless of # of posts (same concerns also echoed by CM in post 672, KG 219, Sabah 24, Outlaw - Basta Bay, Pathwari 910, and Jawan 420) but then again you come back (in 376) to tell us that you want to expose our experience (in 822) or lack of it.

I think you want to leave an Audit Trail of activity.

Man, you are something else.

Comment

hahahahaa...NYAmadi, I wish I had 1/10th of the wit and humour you have.

CM

Comment

CM hes da man! NY .. http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif I never thought of that yaar. ooops.

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
                      , and Jawan 420)

oooops, X-Qze me again

------------------
                      may sub kay bhaid khol doonga, yahoo.....

Comment

Working...
                      X