• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use.........

Folks,
    What do you use your enemy for....
    What do you use your friends for....
    ( Please dont object at my choice of the word"use"...I dont mean "abuse" by it)

An "enemy" is "useful" to improve one's self: understand why he is your enemy and you will be able to understand something about yourself.

A "friend" - and there are many types of friend - is "useful" to be able to relax and be yourself, feel appreciated and loved.

Comment

What do you use your enemy for....

Punching bags hahah j/k

What do you use your friends for....

advice, support, help, fun, memories, ya name it.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Hellow http://www.pak.org/gupshup/french.gif

I used to think for both:

How to convert enemies into friends.....

and

How to prevent friends to be the enemy....

------------------
        A friend

Ata...
        aur -- Tum ...
        Gari aur bivi aisi honi chahyay kay banda saath khara ho to apni lagay

Comment

I personally donít consider anyone to be my enemy. There are people that I donít like, mainly the racists and the bigots, but I donít consider them my enemies.

Friends are forever. Use them for whatever. A good friend is never judgmental. I never judge people, and I donít like people to judge me either.

Comment

Tell that to the judge ...
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Like Sidney Sheldon wrote in one of his novels:
              'To be successful you need friends...To be "very" successful you need enemies'

------------------
              Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The BeerHolder

Comment

Tough question. As usual Nova has to come up with little things that make you think a lot.

Shirin has touched on the closest answer that I could arrive at. Both friends and foes are best "used" to learn about yourself.

Perhaps that sounds like a self-centered approach to life but I firmly believe that if you focus on yourself and understand yourself....you will hold the key to the rest of the world.

Comment

Working...
                X