Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GupShup Awards

Shouldn't we have awards of our own too
    with categories like "Most decent Guppie"..."Most obnoxious Guppie"...."Most lovable.........etc !!

What say ?

Wow, goooooooooooooooooooooood I-D-AA

It should B

------------------
    may sub kay bhaid khol doonga, yahoo.....

Comment

GupSHut awards lol yeah kool.

Jaawan

------------------
      Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***©

Comment

COOOL Bombaykidooo

dil chataa hai kay tumharay GAAL nooch loon
        KOOCHOO KOOCHOO http://www.pak.org/gupshup/elmo.gif http://www.pak.org/gupshup/elmo.gif

------------------
        Please respect me --- Hum Pagluu

[This message has been edited by Pagluu (edited February 20, 2000).]
        "And those who oppress shall see what kind of outcome overturns them." [26:227] Al-Quran

Comment

Hi
          That’s an excellent idea, I know for sure whom I’d give ’most lovable’ or ’most adorable’ award

A few more categories could be best debater, best poet, best writer, best gappu etc.

Array talking about GupShup, NYAhmadi hasn’t posted GupShup mag. for two months hai na..

Comment

Hello everybody..ok yar i will accept it thanks..bohat bohat shukrayia..yes fro my dil..dilseee

dil..dilsee..dil to akhir dil hai na

Comment

Hellow http://www.pak.org/gupshup/french.gif

http://www.pak.org/gupshup/biggrin.gif Gupshup award !

Gupshup is byself is award for us isn't ?
              neway, yeah its kool idia, Moderators should think about it

------------------
              A friend

Ata...

aur -- Tum ...
              Gari aur bivi aisi honi chahyay kay banda saath khara ho to apni lagay

Comment

OKay so lets have a gup shup awards thingie.
                should we do it as a secret ballot or by open polls? also, what would be the different categories?

I think as step one we should generate a list of all different awards that will be given. As a second step, if we feel that any of the proposed awards is a no-go, we take it out.

and then we vote...so for each award you will have a winner, a runner up and honorable mentions if many people get nominated.

Hows that? Lets agree on the format in the next 2 days and generate and finalize a list by the end of the week. The voting can begin on the weekend and go on until wednesday. We tabulate and publish results that friday.

Hahah and how about having the person's award listed under their name in addition to their membership level. Hmmm hafta check with Azkar in that one.

okay folks so if y'all like my format, start generating a list of awards.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

We should have an Exclusive award for RealPaki for all his services .

------------------
                  unity, faith, discipline
                  Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

Aight lez start nominating and stuff.
                    I nominate MR. FRAUDIA as funniest guppie,
                    nominate Mr. Xtreme as the most notorious guppie, nominate myself as the freestyling guppie.

Comment

2pak damn it...
                      I am never joking..I am always serious. what kind of person are you to take all my deep philosophical sayings as mere jokes.. tsk tsk.

I hafta go find chulloo bhar paani so I can take a dub-ki in it.

okay so lets continue the list of awards...not the nominees yet.

funniest guppy.
                      coolest guppie
                      friendliest guppie
                      most informed guppie
                      sincere guppie
                      innocent guppie
                      dumb guppie

etc etc

keep adding..
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

garm guppie

Comment

chichorra guppie..

Comment

Fraudiay Guppies, ooooooppppppppppssssss
                            sorry this it's already taken.

What Happened here, we have either Fraudia administration or Administration has Fraudiay's.
                            Waaooooo Congragulation Fraud. you are in admin. now. How do you get that I want to shadow you, you are my mentor.

[This message has been edited by johnd (edited February 21, 2000).]

Comment

Naik Guppie

Comment

Working...
                              X