Fathers Or Mothers…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

Your use of the engleeesh languish tells me you legit produced some of the most DESIRABLES to have ever walked on the face of earth, I sure do give you this muches!
    The depravation due to gender segregation has created an environment where the next best thing after a female is pappu boys like you. Dulha bunna chahtey hain aur becharey dulhan bann Jatey haain. The boys MA get swarmed. Good genetics is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

The depravation due to gender segregation has created an environment where the next best thing after a female is pappu boys like you. Dulha bunna chahtey hain aur becharey dulhan bann Jatey haain. The boys MA get swarmed. Good genetics is a gift.
      Your boys literally look like women dumb as*s, they wouldn't last an hour on the streets of Peshawar if left alone for a good 30 minutes. I wouldn't blame them though, knowing your monkey as*s fathered them. No offense but it is a very eww sight to look at them as it is..

Comment

Your boys literally look like women dumb as*s, they wouldn't last an hour on the streets of Peshawar if left alone for a good 30 minutes. I wouldn't blame them though, knowing your monkey as*s fathered them. No offense but it is a very eww sight to look at them as it is..
        They are tougher and fitter than Marines, remember the handful that breached all defences and made OBL mincemeat? They do flys with 100 lbs each dumbells, do 50 plus chin ups without stopping and started running marathons at 14, Safy certified as a scuba diver at 14. Girls now like men who take them for adventures, like cliff diving, scuba, snorkelling, camping, hiking etc! Harris maneuvered a 4 Rapid at 10

Last edited by Bobby1; 2 days ago.

Comment

^ I know you're harmless because you're nothing but a straight up all talk no walk waala ch**tiya. Must'nt mean I wouldn't love me some SAMwiches though
          All you can get is a spicy Bajjia...LOL! the guy digging in his behind and handling the food without washing is so nostalgic. Do you have toilet paper in your house? My wife made me socialize with this family, they invited us over and they had no toilet paper or soap in the bathroom, had a flowery lota. So if one gets a sticky situation, how do you get working on it without wiping first? Saeeda was also kneading fruit chat with her bare hands, she had long dirty nails, maybe some toilet stuff in her nails.. Her Engleeeesh was superb though!

Comment

They are tougher and fitter than Marines, remember the handful that breached all defences and made OBL mincemeat? They do flys with 100 lbs each dumbells, do 50 plus chin ups without stopping and started running marathons at 14, Safy certified as a scuba diver at 14. Girls now like men who take them for adventures, like cliff diving, scuba, snorkelling, camping, hiking etc! Harris maneuvered a 4 Rapid at 10

The guy in the front right gets swarmed by chicks or flies? Although I kinda do get how every parent has to believe their children be ubber cool and pretty in their princess like eyes, but that dude right there is ugly as phuck bro. I can only imagine how ugly you'd have to be to think of that boy as a friggin chick magnet. Infact, I'm now having second thoughts over the idea of persisting with woo'ing your clearly not so pretty wives anymore :/

The outer crust in one of my nostrils be more white and prettier than that kid. And then, in comes the retarded audacity to be comparing him to the Marines. Bish please, you're way way outta line here!

Comment

The guy in the front right gets swarmed by chicks or flies? Although I kinda do get how every parent has to believe their children be ubber cool and pretty in their princess like eyes, but that dude right there is ugly as phuck bro. I can only imagine how ugly you'd have to be to think of that boy as a friggin chick magnet. Infact, I'm now having second thoughts over the idea of persisting with woo'ing your clearly not so pretty wives anymore :/

The outer crust in one of my nostrils be more white and prettier than that kid. And then, in comes the retarded audacity to be comparing him to the Marines. Bish please, your you way way outta line here!
              That is called a tan beesh! If you are that pretty. I can connect you with some very tall and mean Mianwallis who are into chikna boys.
              I think her uncles goons will do valima after they are done enjoying you.
              Kadardaan hain saain!
              No pain, no gain.

Special forces came to train with our team, Joanne, our coach was laughing as the army boys started throwing up. In their camps, they paddled 50kms a day
              Last edited by Bobby1; 5 days ago.

Comment

Wanted good genetics, that is why married the Kashmiran

Comment

Wanted good genetics, that is why married the Kashmiran
                  You dialed the wrong kashmiran's number bro, I doubt even chemo and radiation could fix those bushy as*s eyebrows

Maintaining those four into two unibrows with a face that looks no less than a horse and raised by a monkey must have been terribly hard though, no?​

Too old to tackle your own battles that you have to constantly threaten me with your wives tayas and your sons uncles ehh?

Comment

You dialed the wrong kashmiran's number bro, I doubt even chemo and radiation could fix those bushy as*s eyebrows

Maintaining those four into two unibrows with a face that looks no less than a horse and raised by a monkey must have been terribly hard though, no?​

Too old to tackle your own battles that you have to constantly threaten me with your wives tayas and your sons uncles ehh?
                    I will give you that, eyebrows are a concern, sign of very high testosterone. Apart from that he was very, very popular in his Uni. His last he tells me was 5ft 10 blue eyed girl. He says he operates from a position of abundance. In good time. I will ask him to get laser for brows.

Dude. My best buddies used to do nass Kattna
                    in the city. There is a tremendous amount of violence being committed by older men. I guess they can stay strong for a long time and nothing to lose.
                    I often get very violent thoughts. Life in jail here is better than living in a mansion in KHI

With these pipes, I don't need anyone to do my bidding, approaching John Cena biceps/.

image.png

Comment

This is how vascular athletes are, not like the paitoo cricketers..lol

It is incredibly tough to pass thru the hoops here, they also look at the vascularity.
                      image.png

Comment

Here Harris just posed you, your Fawad Khan look like a girl compared to the boys. I read up on bushy eyebrows, girls love them, it is sign of strength and virility
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

He was obviously not raised by a father figure,

Comment

Here Harris just posed you, your Fawad Khan look like a girl compared to the boys. I read up on bushy eyebrows, girls love them, it is sign of strength and virility
                            Modelling your sons, wives and daughters on here for what though? To justify how you chose the hottest available cupcakes on this very planet while knowing the eye brow bushes your children be flaunting come from none other than you?

Are the Mother/Son/Daughter triplets aware of the fact that they're being sold on the internet to be judged for the rest of their lives, only because their demonic/moron of the highest order of a husband/father wouldn't leave them alone?

I'm sure your boys/wives be amazing human beings. I truly didn't wish to grill or roast them but kind of had to because you wouldn't leave me no other choice

Your army generals can go suck uncle dinkleberg's dink for all i care, or think of it as a dink belonging to some mister captain crunch..

Comment

He was obviously not raised by a father figure,
                              Hindustan Times

Boy in the video is not bilawal

Comment

Modelling your sons, wives and daughters on here for what though? To justify how you chose the hottest available cupcakes on this very planet while knowing the eye brow bushes your children be flaunting come from none other than you?

Are the Mother/Son/Daughter triplets aware of the fact that they're being sold on the internet to be judged for the rest of their lives, only because their demonic/moron of the highest order of a husband/father wouldn't leave them alone?

I'm sure your boys/wives be amazing human beings. I truly didn't wish to grill or roast them but kind of had to because you wouldn't leave me no other choice

Your army generals can go suck uncle dinkleberg's dink for all i care, or think of it as a dink belonging to some mister captain crunch..
                                ​

Jo kaam terrey saath haar rooz, har chowk pai hota hai, uss kai baad ghusul kaarna aachaa hota hai.

Comment

Working...
                                X