Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fathers Or Mothers…..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

      so why you married them off to khassis, mostly khassi go there to exploit women wanting to get away from men like you.
      Arabs mistreat immigrants and their ladies Harrowing stories.
      Sherni aa gai hai teray peechay sai besharam raang nikalney Kai liye lol. Kia Kaha tha unhoon nai, mottos, ganja. Thingna, badboodar etc?
      What if I said there was undisputable evidence available proving your Sam had a secret OnlyFans account? A site where she is busy raking in thousands and thousands of $'s weekly, financing you and your ever so miserable lifestyle

      No joke!​

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
        What if I said there was undisputable evidence available proving your Sam had a secret OnlyFans account? A site where she is busy raking in thousands and thousands of $'s weekly, financing you and your ever so miserable lifestyle

        No joke!
        Your Bajjis would be like 2000 Rs. that is 8 dollars,



































         
        Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

        Comment


          #79
          I have the lifestyle of a Cave Man, I despise softies, I make enough to support 5 families. After Sams Uncle transferred the factories, offices, real estate to her, she offered to take me in as a partner and that would mean moving to NY and I lovingly declined as that would mean moving away from my children. Maybe she might have to move to US and that would be sad for me. What will more money do for me?

          Comment


            #80

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
              I have the lifestyle of a Cave Man, I despise softies, I make enough to support 5 families. After Sams Uncle transferred the factories, offices, real estate to her, she offered to take me in as a partner and that would mean moving to NY and I lovingly declined as that would mean moving away from my children. Maybe she might have to move to US and that would be sad for me. What will more money do for me?
              Seeing you all riled up makes me very very happy for some reason

              Dude why on this earthly earth are you telling me tales about your family though? Or is this just another one of those lame little validation attempts at letting the whole wide world know how cool you are?

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
                Seeing you all riled up makes me very very happy for some reason

                Dude why on this earthly earth are you telling me tales about your family though? Or is this just another one of those lame little validation attempts at letting the whole wide world know how cool you are?
                Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

                Comment


                  #83
                  Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

                  One day maybe her Tayya will get some very bad men to be very, very intimate with you so it's appropriate that you be acquainted to him. Dude, they have ISI, Generals in their back pockets, they can 100 percent locate you. I was very sad to read about the news that an entire family was wiped out by Anti Terror in Pak. I guess this is how they settle scores..
                  Grow a phucking pair dumb twit. Badal garajne aur barasne ka kya fark hota hai suna hai kabhi kisi ch*utiye ne?

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
                    Grow a phucking pair dumb twit. Badal garajne aur barasne ka kya fark hota hai suna hai kabhi kisi ch*utiye ne?
                    Zahid (2).jpg

                    Do you know who this man is, he goes to pick up her Tayya everytime he visits Karachi....Elites in Punjab are very powerful. A small SHO there encounters hundreds...lol

                    Do you think IG can locate anyone?

                    Comment


                      #85
                      ^ Do you know who Muzna is? You don't. Might as well just sit down then!

                      Comment


                        #86
                        Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
                        ^ Do you know who Muzna is, no right? Might as well just sit down then!
                        She is a lady who is harrassed by a demented sewer rat. Alas! that rat is destined to inhale the most toxic air, drink water that has fecal contamination, eat kutta biryanni. Are your lungs totally black?

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Relax!! I am not into hurting people...

                          Comment


                            #88
                            ^ I know you're harmless because you're nothing but a straight up all talk no walk waala ch**tiya. Must'nt mean I wouldn't love me some SAMwiches though

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
                              ^ I know you're harmless because you're nothing but a straight up all talk no walk waala ch**tiya. Must'nt mean I wouldn't love me some SAMwiches though
                              The only females you will ever have access to is your Bajjis, with female empowerment, men like you will never have access to women. My biggest win in life is that I made my boys into the most desirables.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

                                The only females you will ever have access to is your Bajjis, with female empowerment, men like you will never have access to women. My biggest win in life is that I made my boys into the most desirables.
                                Your use of the engleeesh languish tells me you legit produced some of the most DESIRABLE buoys to have ever walked on the face of earth, I sure do give you this muches!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X