X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Exoduss

Last edited by Bobby1; 5 days ago.

Comment

Jism Faroshi Ka Dhanda Sar-e-Aam lahore me har stop pr lrkyan | New point with ali muhammad - YouTube‚Äč
      Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

Comment

Kids need both their parents. Just like Kids grow up, parents need to evolve to the changing times too without compromising values and traditions.
        The key to success is Sanu Ki

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

If you were manned up, I wouldn’t have witnessed your females abducted on a daily basis by the quota goons and raped and not one had guts to kill the rapists
          If you were man enough you would have neutralized the Gurkhans who raped dead females, If you were man enough the peers who impregnated your maan behan would not exist

Look Teri maan behaan kiss Kai necchay de.
          For your info we employ goris to clean our houses, our incomes are in top 1 percent.

Tau nai tau aapni behnain western visa holder janitors Kai neechay dii
          Lol at sewer rat triggered
          You're pms'ing in public for no reason or your wife ate all of your favorite zeera plus cookies with some ketchup on top? Nevertheless, bend over for your daily ceremonial spankings!

Rat because I legit identify myself as a Jerry. Touche!

I no know how to read looong lengthy texts, poop face. Add the fact there are multiple angrybird posts directed at me again tells me you're just a attention/validation seeking whore wanting my undivided attention. Either you pay a $1500 upfront fee or post pictures of your goddess like wives

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post

You're pms'ing in public for no reason or your wife ate all of your favorite zeera plus cookies with some ketchup on top? Nevertheless, bend over for your daily ceremonial spankings!

Rat because I legit identify myself as a Jerry. Touche!

I no know how to read looong lengthy texts, poop face. Add the fact there are multiple angrybird posts directed at me again tells me you're just a attention/validation seeking whore wanting my undivided attention. Either you pay a $1500 upfront fee or post pictures of your goddess like wives
            So what did Jeetu Jammali rate your Bajji at?

Comment

So what did Jeetu Jammali rate your Bajji at?
              $1500 upfront fee for a rat like me to feel comfortable sleeping in between your two uhh-mazing wives..

Comment

$1500 upfront fee for a rat like me to feel comfortable sleeping in between your two uhh-mazing wives..
                Your bajjis let you do it for free

Comment

Your bajjis let you do it for free
                  I'd offer shreds of cheese to your wives, though. Considering, kanjusi ki bhi limits hoteen

Comment

I'd offer shreds of cheese to your wives, though. Considering, kanjusi ki bhi limits hoteen
                    Your Bajjis are a lot more deserving. You should keep it in the family.

Comment

Uncle Gaylord. All you do ​is further confirm the fact as to why you're super unfit of a man to lead for your very beautiful wives. Moreover, it also explains why you're so overly obsessed about your non-existing manhood and zero levels of testosterone

Think of me as a witch. Now think of SAM and ME and all the stunning SAMWICHES we could potentially be busy procreating ;-)​

Comment

Uncle Gaylord. All you do ​is further confirm the fact as to why you're super unfit of a man to lead for your very beautiful wives. Moreover, it also explains why you're so overly obsessed about your non-existing manhood and zero levels of testosterone

Think of me as a witch. Now think of SAM and ME and all the stunning SAMWICHES we could potentially be busy procreating ;-)​
                        Think of your bajjis and yourself, such close-knit family

Comment

Dont be concerned about my manhood, your Bajjis will disagree with you..Saley Jaan
                          Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

Comment

If you are wanting me to gag you, won't happen. Not the way I roll.

Comment

^ Imaginary baajis or they gots names, Ms. Joysticks? Believe or don't but they're pretty damn vengeful and hit ultra hard than I, or SAM and I combined could ever. Just a warning for you to think before you start treading. Baaki aage you do you​s!

Comment

^ Imaginary baajis or they gots names, Ms. Joysticks? Believe or don't but they're pretty damn vengeful and hit ultra hard than I, or SAM and I combined could ever. Just a warning for you to think before you start treading. Baaki aage you do you​s!
                                so why you married them off to khassis, mostly khassi go there to exploit women wanting to get away from men like you.
                                Arabs mistreat immigrants and their ladies Harrowing stories.
                                Sherni aa gai hai teray peechay sai besharam raang nikalney Kai liye lol. Kia Kaha tha unhoon nai, mottos, ganja. Thingna, badboodar etc?

Comment

Working...
                                X