Fathers Or Mothers…..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fathers Or Mothers…..

Let us face the reality and understand that now in west most children will be raised by single mothers and even in two parents households, women are in charge of the family values and morality.
    Looking at my family, we had insane arguments as we did not agree on how children should be raised, she thaught dua, wazeefa etc are the key to success, she wanted me to baby coddle the boys not push them to go to practice and work hard.

I think mothers are amazing at raising daughters but not that great at raising men.

When you go to marines, there are no emotional support groups, they kick your behind to make you the best.

For girls they need a lot of emotional support and encouragement

MA Sam did such an amazing job with her daughters, both in Ivy League medical school, healthy, strong, great life skills. Both engaged to amazing respectful men.

They were saying to mom if she hadn’t left their abusive misogynist father, they would have killed themselves. So getting rid of that cancer was the best thing to ever happen to them.

So the question is should men take a lead in raising men and girls raise daughters?

I feel that I was right in my assessment of the future that with increased freedoms and powers girls would look for good looking men who have good personalities and are financially viable. Despite all his wealth The wife of Sheikh of Dubai cheated on him, took him to court and got an award of 700 million dollars, so I did not focus on making money the focus of their lives.
    My wife would have pushed them to be doctors, although Safy became an Engineer, his own choice as his teammates also took engineering

Comment

To answer the question, IMO Men should take the lead in raising both sons & daughters. Period. Unless I didnt understand the Q
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• redvelvet
        redvelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        To answer the question, IMO Men should take the lead in raising both sons & daughters. Period. Unless I didnt understand the Q
        Fret not, Sid.  You're not the only one. It's going to be hard to grasp the question (or point/purpose of this thread) when it is floating in a sea of self-praise.  It's the same circular rambling, you see. Gol-gol ghoom kar discussion wapis aati hai usi same stale nooktay pe that Bobby deems himself an excellent father that raised 2 athletic sons. Human nature--people desire approval the most from those that are unwilling to give it.  People want praise from those that are hard-to-get.  And we, the dwindling nakkcharay populace of GS, are sooo darn hard-to-get because we just cannot see the amazingness of Bob. Hence, he tries SUPER HARD to sell himself to us even though nobody asked about Safy and Haris's career choices, or their body measurements, or their love lives, their expenditures, their bowel movements, etc. Meanwhile, we never get to hear what an aahmazing job he did with dukhtar-e-Bob; cue the twilight music.

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
      It would be a wonderful world when men matured enough to make cupcakes, baked cookies and
      Last edited by Bobby1; 4 days ago.

Comment

Since most children are not raised by their biological fathers in the west, you see women absolutely thriving and men falling in the abyss. Atleast that is my theory, that women do a great job at raising daughters but not men.
        Explain the gender gap in universities, women do better in jobs, financially and in social skills.
        I can see in my case that if I hadn’t at a great personal cost taken a lead in raising my boys, they would be a complete basket case
        I had correctly predicted that 10 percent of men get 90 percent of attention and 90 percent women are not interested in unfit, unattractive unhappy boring men.
        From fighting to teach them snowboarding, scuba diving, running marathons. Going camping watching food intake to treating body as a temple
        took a lot of work.
        If I had left then, they would be basket cases.

A recent viral news story reported that a generation of young men is abandoning college. The pattern has deep roots.

Comment

redvelvet Some people thrive in adversity,

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
            redvelvet Some people thrive in adversity, yes it gives me great satisfaction to look back and see when my children were young and I shared my aspirations about them most posters here ridiculed me. My boys re not athletic, they are athletes who competed on the world stage, with your amazing language skills, I am sure you do know the difference between athletic and athlete.

You see, most normal parents share aspirations once in a while....not ...ad nauseum the way that you do. You bring every discussion back to YOURSELF and your boys and Sam. It's narcissistic. And the fact that you can't recognize that the frequency is abnormal only supports the narcissism.

But getting back to the muddled topic...did you bake cupcakes, have tea parties, get into fashion and makeup discussions and the like with your daughter? I mean ...here you are ...saying that dads should do that sort of thing for their daughters ...but what have you done for her? It's rather unjust that you only highlighted your boys' achievement for the past decade on GS, but remained mum about your daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

You see, most normal parents share aspirations once in a while....not ...ad nauseum the way that you do. You bring every discussion back to YOURSELF and your boys and Sam. It's narcissistic. And the fact that you can't recognize that the frequency is abnormal only supports the narcissism.

But getting back to the muddled topic...did you bake cupcakes, have tea parties, get into fashion and makeup discussions and the like with your daughter? I mean ...here you are ...saying that dads should do that sort of thing for their daughters ...but what have you done for her? It's rather unjust that you only highlighted your boys' achievement for the past decade on GS, but remained mum about your daughter.
              I think that the entire purpose of life is to procreate, the whole biology and eco system and DNA is based on that. Right from physical attraction to all laws of nature are based on choosing mates that will enable thriving off springs. Whereas the most corrupt on the planet yelling at the top of the lungs giving sermons of morality and religiosity does not fit in the scheme of nature.

How is posting stats and scholarly articles, bringing things back to myself? On the contrary since you seem to lack an understanding of various important issues in human development bring the attention to yourself by engaging in ad hominem.

Although I do consider myself luckier than the likes of Bezos n all since after acquiring all the wealth, could not find love and are now engaging in Testosterone Replacement Therapy, HGH and all other gear trying to look good. Using this gear makes them look muscular but they loose manhood.

I chose a lifestyle where we look like what, billionaires dream to look like.

Yupp!! Super vindicated when mega rich trying to kill themselves, trying to look like us....

Comment

In near future beauty and health and good looking off springs could all be purchased. My first, shows me before and after of many Bollywood stars. Right now the steroids are super harmful to men, they lose manhood, die young and in pain, however I think soon they will come up with gear that is not so harmful. Babies will be born in incubators with custom looks. There will be drugs and interventions that will alter the unhappiness and thoughts.

Comment

^ Question was about your daughter you dumb little a*ss wipe. Your so called lady lamas for some reason have the audacity to call me out for the abuse I purposely inflict on you, but for some reason fail to school you on how not to talk about your manhood in every other post?

Like it or not but I can read your height just by looking at your stupid little forearms. Them two lactating joysticks tell me you're pretty bad on the BMI scale too..​

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
                    ^ Question was about your daughter you dumb little a*ss wipe. Your so called lady lamas have the audacity to to call me out for the abuse I purposely inflict on you, and yet fail to school you on how not to talk about your manhood in every other post?

Like it or not but I can read your height just by looking at your stupid little forearms. Them two lactating joysticks tell me you're pretty bad on the BMI scale too..​
                    And I asked you how you plan to protect your sisters, mothers and daughters from Jeetu Jammallis and Jatois? Did you hear the Jeetu viral video? you never answered that. I have incredible heart health with resting heart rate under 60 and oxygen absorption bw 95-97. My daughter is doing amazing, I live in an amazing society where females are strong and doing much better than males in every facet of life. I hope your sisters didn't go to#KarachiEats. Unfortunately no female is safe there as many men behave like you do.

Did you listen to your Messiah IK audio perving over female politician?

Comment

And I asked you how you plan to protect your sisters, mothers and daughters from Jeetu Jammallis and Jatois?
                      I will, I promise, after you answer about the said daughter

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
                        I will, I promise, after you answer about the said daughter
                        ////////////////////////
                        Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

Comment

I guess you will say that you don’t have sisters or mothers as many misogynists are ashamed of having female family members. I am disappointed in many Karachiites as they have surrendered to a life of

Comment

Both my step daughters are in Ivy League med school, the eldest graduated from John Hopkins. My daughter had same athletics training as boys, even more as she did horse riding also. She is doing amazing at Uni, gets straight A’s works out religiously and is most fanatic about health. She just came back from a girls skiing trip and toured Europe last year. Mashallah doing better than guys.
                            For values I thaught her to stand up for herself and kill or destroy any misogynist who looks at her the wrong way,

Both her and myself are in the process of destroying 3 midogynist families who were rude to her. Just about ready to get their business licences suspended.

She chops wood, she can set up camps, kayaker, swimmer snorkeling
                            Couldnt be prouder
                            Fair enough I guess..

My mum is no more. Sister (s) be abroad. No daughters as yet

No mentions of testosterone
                            No mentions of manhoods neither

Unless you want me to speak to your wives or your daughters in the exact same way you do here

Comment

Working...
                            X