Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistani aunties looking only for grandsons. The secret has finally been revealed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani aunties looking only for grandsons. The secret has finally been revealed.

Gynecologist's hate this one simple trick!

Returning Soldier Effect.png
    For the rest of ya'll.

More boys are born during and after major wars, and no one knows why. The phenomenon is called the "Returning Soldier Effects".

So aunty's of the subcontinent, make war, not love!.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

They are opening an artificial womb facility where you can chose gender, hair color, eyes, get rid of defective genes, no need for war. Just peace and progress

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post
      Gynecologist's hate this one simple trick!

Returning Soldier Effect.png
      For the rest of ya'll.

More boys are born during and after major wars, and no one knows why. The phenomenon is called the "Returning Soldier Effects".

So aunty's of the subcontinent, make war, not love!.
      Most women wouldn't agree when told males decide what sex of the baby will be. Women and their ovulation phases or stress levels are what determine the sex of the baby, more stress more chances of it to be a female. Biology is as awesome as it is confusing

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
        They are opening an artificial womb facility where you can chose gender, hair color, eyes, get rid of defective genes, no need for war. Just peace and progress
        No wonder your first wife didn't want anything to do with you

If only I knew the bicycle carrying a Y sperm was going to end up as you I'd poison the sperm and the bicycle with truck loads of the same drug you very much love. Stop trying to seek attention thinking you know everything like the little dipschit attention seeking hoarse that you very much are

If your cutie highness hasn't been through a sex changing procedure to be called an untee as yet, please do make sure you post butt pics

XoXo​​

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
          more stress more chances of it to be a female.
          But wouldn't this contradict the theory? I mean considering that times at war are stressful.
          "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

I honestly doubt this theory to be true. Not saying that is not possible, but there are many reasons to doubt the claim. Doing a census even during peacetime takes enormous resources, let alone doing a census at the time of war. For example, in Karachi during every census the government doesn't count several million people. And Karachi is no war zone. Similarly, during Polio drives people often lie about the number of children in the household. So it is possible that people for their own safety would lie about presence of women in their homes during wartime. I'm just enumerating the issues of census that I am very well aware of in 21st century. Also, as happened in Ukraine that many people moved out of the country so the census of 2021 and census of 2022 would be of two different populations, given that all else remains the same.

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

But wouldn't this contradict the theory? I mean considering that times at war are stressful.
              Generally, the X (female) sperm dies slower than the Y sperm. The quicker a sperm dies the lesser the chances for it to reach the egg. The X is also able to withstand PH imbalances a wee bit better, which is rather critical when it comes to determining the gender of the baby. Add the fact X does all the major work whereas all Y did was start the process

If Pashtuns in war zones had it their ways you think they'd have as many daughters as they do today? What if their wives delayed their ovulation dates intentionally?
              Last edited by Exoduss; Dec 22, 2022, 11:35 PM.

Comment

If the Kandahari war lord you date take's you on a honeymoon trip for a nice leetul baby boy, may I ask what shall your pretty bees be makings?​

Comment

If the Kandahari war lord you date take's you on a honeymoon trip for a nice leetul baby boy, may I ask what shall your pretty bees be makings?‚Äč
                  They are unfortunately coming for you. killing of 33 in Bannu is a start of sth that will make 71 look like child play.
                  Mashallah western border controls have snuffed terrorism out of our society.
                  Depleted foreign reserves, looming default and escalating war with Pashtuns and Balochs does not look like good times for you. Worry more about safety of your loved ones.
                  You could test Op theory as the war is on your door m.

Comment

They are unfortunately coming for you. killing of 33 in Bannu is a start of sth that will make 71 look like child play.
                    Mashallah western border controls have snuffed terrorism out of our society.
                    Depleted foreign reserves, looming default and escalating war with Pashtuns and Balochs does not look like good times for you. Worry more about safety of your loved ones.
                    You could test Op theory as the war is on your door m.
                    Wait, wut? You seriously want me to go look for some crazy woman dead focused on getting herself killed in a war? And here I was under the illusion we were genuine friends..

You raise a pretty valid point here though, the only logical way to answer the OP's query is by sending troops of young females in active war zones, and then compare their results to those who did not participate in any

How many times do I have to tell the annoying churail in you to stop posting the same posts over and over again? I understand you get away with posting 2 to 3 pictures on a loop informing people how the super bushy and short creep just so happens to be you. Not here though, untee dumpster. Either you stop or I will be forced to duct tape you around a rocket propelled pencil meant only to land in the center of Afghanistan

Comment

Wait, wut? You seriously want me to go look for some crazy woman dead focused on getting herself killed in a war? And here I was under the illusion we were genuine friends..

You raise a pretty valid point here though, the only logical way to answer the OP's query is by sending troops of young females in active war zones, and then compare their results to those who did not participate in any

How many times do I have to tell the annoying churail in you to stop posting the same posts over and over again? I understand you get away with posting 2 to 3 pictures on a loop informing people how the super bushy and short creep just so happens to be you. Not here though, untee dumpster. Either you stop or I will be forced to duct tape you around a rocket propelled pencil meant only to land in the center of Afghanistan
                      The Afghan warlords wouldn’t be interested in an older guy, last I checked they were busy buying 7 to 10 years olds from starving fathers, with the looted wealth and windfall of drug trade, and molesting their fallen brothers young sons.
                      They promised the comrades Heavens and now they molest their Orphans…Yupp! You look upto them.

Comment

Getting back on the topic, I read somewhere if the man is stronger, they father more sons, maybe in context of war, the weaker men died and stronger lived. Watching a show on Netflix, almost 70 percent of young men in a village died in ww, In the past, stronger men would father children from multiple women, natural selection and all. Than in places like India there is female infanticide

Comment

Doing more research, it’s hereditary, fathers with more sons, their sons will have more sons. The child sex depends on father.
                          So aunties should not blame bhau, culprit is her son and his father. Explained in article, father that had more sons was more likely to see sons returning from war. These sons belonging to heridity of more sons will have more sons. Simple reason.
                          Last edited by Bobby1; Dec 23, 2022, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
                            I honestly doubt this theory to be true. Not saying that is not possible, but there are many reasons to doubt the claim. Doing a census even during peacetime takes enormous resources, let alone doing a census at the time of war. For example, in Karachi during every census the government doesn't count several million people. And Karachi is no war zone. Similarly, during Polio drives people often lie about the number of children in the household. So it is possible that people for their own safety would lie about presence of women in their homes during wartime. I'm just enumerating the issues of census that I am very well aware of in 21st century. Also, as happened in Ukraine that many people moved out of the country so the census of 2021 and census of 2022 would be of two different populations, given that all else remains the same.
                            I don't know man, there seem to be plenty of peer reviewed papers on this phenomena out there.

There was also another study done among the US armed forces in which they found out that most USAF fighter pilots end up having daughters. I don't know whether there is any correlation between high g-force flying and the xx chromosomes.

Comment

If Pashtuns in war zones had it their ways you think they'd have as many daughters as they do today? What if their wives delayed their ovulation dates intentionally?
                              That's an interesting observation. Also, have the Pashtun's historically given birth to more girls and boys?

Comment

Working...
                              X