MBS….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBS….

I used to hate him with a passion, now with China deal, he is doing no one thought was possible
    Let us pray he stays safe and helps deDollarize the world. Good on them to bring up oppression of Palestinians. Saudis are wanting to JoinBRICK

If MBS indeed went ahead with selling oil in Yuan, I will not be surprised to hear news of MBS' death soon after. It could be a heart attack, brain hemorrhage, road accident, or his own "radicalized" body guard shooting MBS dead.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
      If MBS indeed went ahead with selling oil in Yuan, I will not be surprised to hear news of MBS' death soon after. It could be a heart attack, brain hemorrhage, road accident, or his own "radicalized" body guard shooting MBS dead.
      I thought the same, but maybe this time the alliance of China and Russia can offer some protection. Maybe the entire population has just had enough and won’t accept someone who is not supporting their feelings.
      MBS and China are afraid that US can take all their money, like they did to Russia.
      Maybe this is why IK was removed so that Pak large military still works on US interests.
      This alliance if succeeds is the end of western supremacy

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

I thought the same, but maybe this time the alliance of China and Russia can offer some protection. Maybe the entire population has just had enough and wonât accept someone who is not supporting their feelings.
        MBS and China are afraid that US can take all their money, like they did to Russia.
        Maybe this is why IK was removed so that Pak large military still works on US interests.
        This alliance if succeeds is the end of western supremacy
        I don't know about rest of the things but IK was NOT removed by the US or it's proxies. If that had happened, I would have become a big supporter of IK. Poor guy tried so hard to get a single phone call from Biden, that his efforts became a joke. Anyway, that reminds me of a funny story in which a mouse bragged about bad relations with the king of a jungle, a lion, while citing the reason to be his illicit affair with the lioness.

Comment

I don't know about rest of the things but IK was NOT removed by the US or it's proxies. If that had happened, I would have become a big supporter of IK. Poor guy tried so hard to get a single phone call from Biden, that his efforts became a joke. Anyway, that reminds me of a funny story in which a mouse bragged about bad relations with the king of a jungle, a lion, while citing the reason to be his illicit affair with the lioness.
          As soon as IK left, US gave 400 million in Military aid. USA will never have 100 plus nukes not controlled by his faithful Generals. I bet the 100 deep from top in Military are on the take and if you watch Snowden movie, US has compromising info on each one and their family members. How do you think Bushras tape existed? There is a new Axis developing, USA needs Pak as a proxy in that axis. They need Pak to block access to ports to China and to counter Iran. Pak has become very relevant again.

China wants Pak to defend Arab Kingdoms. It will be very interesting. No way in hell will IK be allowed to become PM again. He will go by the way of Benazir, or be disqualified for stealing million Dollar watch, he opemly admitted to theft, how can he run after that?

Comment

As soon as IK left, US gave 400 million in Military aid. USA will never have 100 plus nukes not controlled by his faithful Generals. I bet the 100 deep from top in Military are on the take and if you watch Snowden movie, US has compromising info on each one and their family members. How do you think Bushras tape existed?

Comment

Also now since, India is aligning with Bricks..

Comment

Indonesia, Turkey, Egypt are also applying for Brics membership
                Kind of evens the playing field.
                Guys and girls hanging out in Saudi Arabia
                never thought this was possible

Comment

Indonesia, Turkey, Egypt are also applying for Brics membership
                  Kind of evens the playing field.
                  Guys and girls hanging out in Saudi Arabia
                  never thought this was possible
                  Ooiii cutie, please post some butt pics so i could see if they're legit as pretty as is your face?

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
                    Ooiii cutie, please post some butt pics so i could see if they're legit as pretty as is your face?
                    OK,

You do know parts are proportionate and calf size is an indicator of virility, masculinity and vitality. Sorry not of your denomination, please refer to local Molvi for your needs.

So I hear you running out of fuel, Airlines stopping to fly due to non payments!

BTW that is 550lbs...
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• redvelvet
                      redvelvet commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Somewhere in this world..... some unsuspecting guy is walking around with no clue that his virility was stolen ........by da Bob Uncle's cellphone.

Vesay...How come these body parts ki phhhotttos never have a head?

redvelvet so what you are saying is that you are impressed. I think Harris presses 700 plus, just good genetics

Comment

redvelvet so what you are saying is that you are impressed. I think Harris presses 700 plus, just good genetics
                      Impressed? I bet the lady became ultra depressed

You know 700lbs makes no sense when you suck at standing up for yourself with a ball that weighs less than a single gram?

I never asked for bare nude butt pictures. I was just curious to ask if they were marshmallow shaped butts meant to be dipped in hot chocolate or not

Comment

[QUOTE=Exoduss;n16706460]

Impressed? I bet the lady became ultra depressed

You know 700lbs makes no sense when you suck at standing up for yourself with a ball that weighs less than a single gram?

I never asked for bare nude butt pictures. I was just curious to ask if they were marshmallow shaped butts meant to be dipped in hot chocolate or not[/QUOTE

of course the handful of marines who took care of OBL. Didn’t have the balls either, each one of them shows kindness to their partners. It takes 400 BALLZY men to maul a single tik toker on independece day.

Phutoo grow a pair and write something about Bajwa and his Launda Munir. You pee your pants hearing their name….it is phuttoos that enable these porkers, they have billions, you will be out of petrol, medicines

Comment

of course the handful of marines who took care of OBL. Didn’t have the balls either, each one of them shows kindness to their partners. It takes 400 BALLZY men to maul a single tik toker on independece day.

Phutoo grow a pair and write something about Bajwa and his Launda Munir. You pee your pants hearing their name….it is phuttoos that enable these porkers, they have billions, you will be out of petrol, medicines
                          Phattoo*

Pretty ironic how you suck at all languages you put your fingertips on. I'm guessing your children be doing the same?

I've expressed all the hate Bajwa deserved here already, cutie. Munir I have no clues about so I has zero reasoning to go trash talking about him

I understand you're conscious about posting pictures of your face just because it has fart written all over it. If I were you I'd do the same. What I wouldn't do is not be courageous enough to post butt pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
                            Phattoo*

Pretty ironic how you suck at all languages you put your fingertips on. I'm guessing your children be doing the same?

I've expressed all the hate Bajwa deserved here already, cutie. Munir I have no clues about so I has zero reasoning to go trash talking about him

I understand you're conscious about posting pictures of your face just because it has fart written all over it. If I were you I'd do the same. What I wouldn't do is not be courageous enough to post butt pictures
                            All the media refers to Munir as Bajwas Launda. Just the fact that Bajwa did the Ghaddari, looted billions and still is allowed to seek immigration in his masters country and walk the streets unapologetic shows that they are all a bunch of despicable Gs.

For my face, I reproduced the most gorgeous men, girls swarm them…lol

What kind of Coward does not respond to Taliban befittingly? Is Pak army scared of Taliban?

What will happen if Pashtuns overwhelmingly support Taliban. Can the army contain them?

Comment

Working...
                            X