Heart-Breaking Clip of Baba Ji Over His Lost School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart-Breaking Clip of Baba Ji Over His Lost School

Government relies on various officials to reach out to support the flood affectees. Not all of them have the ethics to do the jobs given to them. PM Shahbaz Sharif unexpectedly changed his official routes to visit areas of flood disasters only to discover that the supplies given by the government to distribute in the flood-effected areas had not reached those areas. So Pakistanis need to stop complaining & whining about corrupt rulers. They need to become uncorrupt themselves.

I am not sure whether this area came under government attention & how much damage was done there but this baba ji needs some help. No contact / location details of him though. His free religious education school was destroyed by floods. It does not look like alot of funds will be needed to rebuild his school. Forward to all those who have the access to get his details & help.

https://fb.watch/f3jE2gYvA2/
    Last edited by SleekDesign; 4 weeks ago.

Some common words give an idea of his complaints & pleas. What could not be done in the last 75 years, did the FALSE savior of these people, serpent, puppet khan tried to do during his 4 years in power? No. Rather he & his thugs engaged in corruption in major projects.

https://fb.watch/f65lZ5jvXG/

Comment

Point is, what does he claim the status of PAYGHAMBAR for ? Did he not spend his charity money on these poor of Pakistan because they are not his responsibility ? Whom is he 'pay-ghambar of then & for what ? The overseas Pakistanis that send huge foreign $$$ to help him & his thugs help them misguide more people into taking him as GOD or payghambar ? The only project started by them BRT also ended without completion due to corruption & had to be restarted. dia mir dam that was near completion in 2017 has not been completed to this date despite beggning billions of more $$$ from oveseas Pakistanis which simply disappeared one day without anyone to tell Pakistanis where. saqib nisar disappeared too right after that.

https://fb.watch/f68NxW4jxz/

Comment

PM's Flood Relief Fund, 2022

Habib Bank:

https://www.bankalhabib.com/posts/pr...lief-fund-2022

Allied Bank:

https://www.abl.com/media-center/prime-ministers-flood-releif-fund-2022/

Comment

Real oqaat of the GODs of KP provincial government under direct supervision of self-proclaimed PAYGHAMBAR - BHIKAARI KHAN - that reserved the government helicopter & all the costs for personal use of bhikaari khan for his political campaigns all over Pakistan - DID NOT send helicopter to rescue 5 brothers that kept waiting for FIVE HOURS stranded in the middle of the flooded area - DESPITE APPEALS from the district administrators to KP government officials to send helicopter to rescue them as there was no other way to do that.

So basically this bhikaari who travels around the world & all over in Pakistan on government funds, begs in the whole world from non-Pakistanis & Pakistanis inside & outside of Pakistan to send CHARITY money TO HIM does not care to send the helicopter of KP government DEDICATED FOR HIS PERSONAL USE to rescue these 5 brothers in the province under his own government & they were taken away by heavy waves after waiting for 5 hours for help to arrive. It would have taken 1.5 hours at the max to airlift them.

https://fb.watch/f8rMkXotZe/

Offcourse that is not one single case from KP considering the magnitude of waves seen in this video alone. But this was recorded & uploaded. KUTTA-GREEDY khan is a GOD & PAY-GHAMBAR of the dancers, actors, bollysh/fictitious drama/news lovers & those who could send him their life-time savings uninterrupted for a life-time period so that himself & his thugs could carry on their personal ayyaashis. The poor of Pakistan, who ? He does not know them & does not 'want' to know them. They're a burden on him just like the global anti-human, anti-pak, anti-muslim mafia that has installed him into Pakistan for their own agenda; so let the floods cleanse these poor off the earth.

I saw a lice-picking (filthy-mouthed shabbir gill's own words for Pakistani women) woman-member of this potty-party crying on their FALSE accusations of gill's JINSI TASHADUD. Haaye! hamaara bahadur sipahi, "Kon log ho tum??"

First of all, the liars making up false accusations since their entry into politics to-date, their best actor shows off his asthmatic breathing symptoms when he is under investigations for a very valid case of conspiracy/incitement against state & they come up with alot of deceiving props including the disinformation of 'jinsi tashadud' to have him released. But in this real-life incident of 5 brothers in the KP province under this ghunda-party government being left to drown in flood waves without being sent any help from the same members of this anti-human party, will that woman dare to ask her party GODs, "Kon log ho tum??" Watching mercilessly 5 humans drown denying to send them any help for 5 hours because:

1. The KP government resources are dedicated only for their GOD's personal usage ?
          2. Those 5 humans did not have the stinky words in their mouths like their SUPER HERO - CHIEF OF STAFF, gill ?
          3. Those 5 common men did not bring any benefit to this kutta-party of india such as; incitement against state ?

Kon hn ye log ? Kabhi aaiyna nahi dekhty?

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...__tn__=S%2AW-R

Comment

I would like to inform all that indian puppets on this forum are working overtime to make me stop posting here because as always, they fear my posts are exposing indian evil-scheming in Pakistan & their puppets in pakistan in KP & now Punjab government (the ILLEGAL CM pervaiz elahi & network). They have got me banned & blocked from posting numerous times on many different online forums, from facebook, youtube & many other websites since 2005 because my posts expose their all kinds of evil scheming against Pakistan & Pakistanis. All of my bans were due to heavy indian lobbying against my posts because they contain truth, not misinformation that these serpents have spread about Pakistan & Pakistanis all over the world. Pakistanis are either too stupid or too weak in faith to fight these serpents off. I am not. So they fear my writings.

Since the indian serpents along with their puppets in Pakistan & around the world - the bollysh dancing, godless criminal breed of Pakistan (their online rep exdu) continue to attack me with their lies & propaganda & the rabid dog on their agenda too trying to make me stop writing posts here again on this forum.

In the last, 18 years they did all they could to get me killed (through honor killing but since all their attempts at that repeatedly failed in my case so they tried other ways of death which also failed), imprison for life (through haasidis in my life connected with a powerful authority), silence me through fear & various other tactics (physical, sexual verbal assaults by their sponsored agents in Pakistan), tried to mess up my life by brainwashing my colleagues, seniors, friends & my loved ones through heavy use of lies, propaganda & psychological brainwashing techniques (just like they do in the media against muslims & Pakistan). Those tactics were/are based on all kinds of psychological exploitation methods of the people around me including gas-lighting. Stupid, unprotected, sinful people & people of weaker faith usually are too easy to exploit against anyone & anything through those psychological methods. They could neither exploit nor harm me in 18 years like other people. Infact, every action of theirs to make me fall placed me in a better position & state of mind to expose them. The canvas is very clear to me. That's why fear me & still trying to rid.

I am not exaggerating or making up anything. That is what this satanic bunch has been upto. Im still alive & free because Allah has other plans. Writing is neither my profession nor hobby. Infact, this is my least desired pass time. I prefer creating decorative objects including designs & outfits than anything else. But as a muslim, as a Pakistani & most of all, as a human, I take it as my moral responsibility to expose the fitnaas, falsehood & those causing fitna in the whole world by spreading falsehood through use of media. There is no other way for me to expose the serpents of india & their friends whether in Pakistan or out of Pakistan except by writing.

So if anyone wants to read the actual facts as opposed to the disinformation spread by these satanic lies & whispers spewing serpents, you can read on my facebook page. Below is the latest post on my page: Again, it is neither my official page as a writer (because I am not a writer either by profession or by hobby) nor is this post any kind of "advertising". the only purpose this post serves is for the random public to keep upto date with facts about Pakistan & not be misled by the lies of the serpents.

Highlights of the conference:

"4.25: When PML-N took charge in 2013, they started working on formulating "Pakistan Flood Protection Program" intended for a period of 10 years based on the data of 2010 flood damages. The program was divided into two parts 5 years each. The first 5 years plan had to be started with 177 billion PKR to develop infrastructure, The plan was approved in May 2017 & to start work in 2018. But just like CPEC & US-Pak Knowledge corridor & all the other constructive projects of the country, this flood disaster management program was also hijacked by potty-i traitors & freezed. Had potty-i worked on the program, the damage from 2022 floods would have been minimized.

Not a single industry of Pakistan shows any progress & development during last 4 years. The only industry that was formed by potty-i & progressed during 2018-2022 was cursing, bad-mouthing, arresting, imprisoning their political opponents. The only country that opposed IMF bail out amidst damage of 2022 floods is none other than INDIA & the only party (of indian agents) in Pakistan that opposed IMF bailout is potty-i - The ILLEGAL party of TRAITORS.

The government called out special meeting on flood disaster relief activities in which all the leadership from all provinces including military participated. The only two CMs that did not participate in it were CM-KP & ILLEGAL CM-Punjab.

Fitna-fasaad khan is working 100% on indian agenda for Pakistan. Any Pakistan still not able to see.

He did not say it but I know without a doubt that the same traitors that opposed IMF bailout upon india's instructions & did not participate in the flood disaster relief meeting are also behind india's evil-scheming of "ARTIFICIALLY INDUCED" floods in pakistan. It is easy in 2022 through artificial electromagnetic waves. india & friends in & outside of Pakistan did it on purpose to make it increasingly difficult to protect the country from economic default as india did in srilanka.

https://fb.watch/fdSdOMFzYI/
              Last edited by SleekDesign; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

How is the flooding caused by India when most of it is to the North and West of the Indus? The least affected parts are those with rivers flowing in from India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_P...trict_wise.png
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Flooding not 'caused' by india. "whispers" caused by indian haasids & friends that want a permanent state of devastation in pakistan. Floods are just one of the many tools they have used since 1947 to achieve that goal. Caused by indian/israeli lobbyists in US. Done through their control in/over NASA.

Comment

So the flooding in Pakistan is done by NASA at the behest of India?

I'm not saying you are high but it is good to know that even in Taliban rule you are getting that good stuff to smoke...
                    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

^^ that is a serpent's attempt at gas-lighting me. It will fail just like many such attempts by indian serpents to discredit what I write have failed in the last 18 years. All the indian serpents are great at those evil psychological tools & that is no secret anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
                        How is the flooding caused by India when most of it is to the North and West of the Indus? The least affected parts are those with rivers flowing in from India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_P...trict_wise.png
                        According to her all the problems in Pakistan are there because of India, while Israel gets to play second lead. Any insect handicapped in Pakistan? India and their mercenaries be responsible. Rapes aur murders ki baat kurna tou dur ki baat hai inn se

What is more interesting is how she fails to acknowledge the fact Nawaz and the pmln invited Modi over to Pakistan for a personal family event

She probably will also fail to acknowledge the fact Nawaz the egg shaped uncle was found guilty and jailed by the honorable Supreme court of Pakistan based on the content published in Panama leaks

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
                          ^^ that is a serpent's attempt at gas-lighting me. It will fail just like many such attempts by indian serpents to discredit what I write have failed in the last 18 years. All the indian serpents are great at those evil psychological tools & that is no secret anymore.
                          Keyword: Serpents

In the last, 18 years they did all they could to get me killed (through honor killing but since all their attempts at that repeatedly failed in my case so they tried other ways of death which also failed), imprison for life (through haasidis in my life connected with a powerful authority), silence me through fear & various other tactics (physical, sexual verbal assaults by their sponsored agents in Pakistan)
                          ^ What do you mean when you say you've been assaulted physically sexually and verbally? Do you even think before you write? Did it ever occur to you your fashion brand could make more use of you scribbling about it than perhaps be posting the amounts of gibberish you do on here on a regular basis?

Comment

You throw around a lot of accusations and when asked point blank what you are on about you start this circus with snakes and monkeys. You mentioned NASA in connection with Pakistan's floods, and now you find it is "gaslighting"

This gas trouble is easily fixed...
                            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

^^ Then you may try to cure your gas trouble. That may help you avoid spreading misinformation & lying. I was talking about GASLIGHTING - a psychological term. Didnt know some members here were so jaahil not to know.

Besides, all the rivers flow to Pakistan from occupied kashmir. India may have "assisted" NASA in intensifying the catastrophe through their dams but still it is NASA, most likely, anti-pak indians & friends working at NASA that "induced" the floods through HAARP. The ECO-TERRORISM now that indian sponsored fake jihadis wont take their dictation.

Comment

Working...
                              X