Lets talk nicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets talk nicks

So, whats the story behind your chosen nick for GS?

I know some people may have to tell "multi" stories but lets stick with the latest one you got here. Why and how?
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

The Last Straw were the reason behind this meme or vice versa?

image.png

Comment

Last edited by SleekDesign; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• SID_NY
        SID_NY commented
        Editing a comment
        So what's your idea behind choosing the name Sleekdesign?

• SleekDesign
        SleekDesign commented
        Editing a comment
        I did share the details of how I chose my nick & what it represents along with a very 'important', very relevant incident I encountered but for some very strange reason, another poster did not like me sharing the related incident about the nick so I removed it as you can see. I do not write down unimportant information for cheap entertainment of some posters here as holy lota does & so is admired by the same poster. I would rather share the important details on a forum where people have some intellect commonly found in humans to understand the importance & significance of what I write & why.

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post

Don't know if it is the right place to mention I was also attacked in a Pakistani market by a jaahil pathan ..
      Ji, ji, bilkul, this thread is the right place for such a mention. Jab hum se koi poochay k aap ne falan nick kyun rakha/choose kia......woh dar haqeeqat hamaray riveting market adventures k baaray main hi jaan'na chahta hai. Woh bhi poori tafseel mein.
      Last edited by The Last Straw; 2 weeks ago.
      Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        The Last Straw were the reason behind this meme or vice versa?
        You know you've made your mark in the world when you've been meme-d, lol.

I was frustrated (maybe even hurt?) about something and I felt that enough was enough, hence the nick. Now I can't remember what exactly that issue was; it was so long ago. Shortly after I made this nick, I had the mischievous idea to troll around and vex people to the point that they felt it was "the last straw" for them too.....to basically live my nick. Some were amused, others were annoyed. Some caught on, others didn't. I had fun either way.
        Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

• SID_NY
          SID_NY commented
          Editing a comment
          honest confession, i had never read "the last straw" as much as in last year when you became active here. Or may be I had never noticed earlier but now its clearly noticeable lol

^ Not that it matters, but I had lots of fun too

"Since the Exodus, freedom has always spoken with a Hebrew accent"

Heinrich Heine

^ And it continues to speak the same accent till this very day..

Comment

• SID_NY
          SID_NY commented
          Editing a comment
          Exoduss is a very interesting name. Good choice

• Exoduss
          Exoduss commented
          Editing a comment
          Realistically speaking, I wasn't much aware about how the banking and its structures worked on a global scale back in 2001/02. Starting from applying for a bank account, then onto the point where I felt tempted to think how convenient it would be to have a credit card for things I won't be able to afford otherwise. That's when the usual pros versus the cons thought process came barging in, as to why the banks be so cute and nice to you by giving you the credit you may or may not able to pay them back

Pretty much everyone I asked were against lending from banks, the one's who did and the one's who didn't. Some of them on the other hand were legit deep down in debts because they weren't able to control their urges, or as 2pac once accurately said "Temptation is a man's strongest weakness"

In the US you're destined to be under some sort of a debt cloud once say you reach the university stage. Top to bottom everythings being leased out, i.e. home, phones, cars because of a lower markup incentive. Same applies for pakistan, just different tactics to pull people with a higher markup rate. What people don't understand is they're essentially signing up to be nothing but their (Hebrew accented muppets) life long slaves

Don't know if it is the right place to mention I was also attacked in a Pakistani market by a jaahil pathan ..
        Aap ghar se bahir kyun nikli jub pata hai 80% loug jaahil hain, ooper se woh bhi pathan?
        Khair, SleekDesign nick kyun rakha yeh batayein

Comment

Serious question. Are you a troll account? You can tell me in the DM's... orr not. But I won't tell anyone if you do, Kasme.
          "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

• SleekDesign
            SleekDesign commented
            Editing a comment
            What gave you that impression (of mine being a 'troll' account ) ?

I have equally been attacked by punjabi men & women & urdu speaking street criminal/gangsters lookalikes apart from fake (mostly pathan) jihadi lookalikes. The incident I narrated in this post also talked about objectionable, unacceptable behaviour of a jaahil punjabi couple. But it appears like only a line from my very long post was quoted on-purpose in order to give an impression as if i was a racist speaking against pathans. You must be aware how a major population of the north, which happens to be pathan, has been hired by india to work as fake jihadis inside pakistan. & this large population of fake jihadis working for india was not only behind swat war but also are spread all over pakistan because they have been linked by their indian masters with their non-jihadi criminal network of the west (urdu speaking MQM & balochi speaking BLA).

So only one line from my post was quoted upon orders of the same fascists of india spying on every single pakistani member of this forum through "the rabid dog" or some other pro-india members of this forum friends with them. I am sure that quoted line has already been misused to fulfil another evil indian agenda in Pakistan. I narrated an entire incident but that was not quoted because then my post would not have come across as 'racist' for those online spy kuttaas of india lurking on this forum to misuse for their evil motives inside pakistan.

Offcourse, neither the pakistanis working for those indian-backed jihadi & non-jihadi criminal network nor the posters online or on this forum have brain capacity to understand this highly sophisticated evil indian design involving all the pakistanis no matter in what part of the world to misuse against their own country & against other pakistanis so they happily provide their services to the serpents because majority are half-possessed themselves due to their sins.
            Last edited by SleekDesign; 2 weeks ago.

My original nick on this site was AhmedNSX (my given name plus the car that I (still) own), but then I requested TLK to change it to 'dumbass', which he politely refused. So, I went with a7mado instead. Which is Roman Arabic for ahmado, a common term of endearment used amongst Khaleeji Arabs for my name, i.e. people from the Middle Eastern gulf peninsula.

Hey Sid, if you're okay with it, then I'd love to change my nick to 'dumbass'.
          "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

• SID_NY
            SID_NY commented
            Editing a comment
            So they stretch the name "ahmad" in pyar se and make it ahmado? Interesting.

O yea if you want it to change it to something just DM me and it should be done. I know previously it wasnt appreciated much cuz there were hundreds of users at a time but now what gives..

• Sheeda Pistol
            Sheeda Pistol commented
            Editing a comment
            Instead of Dumbass, may I suggest Dumbo, pyaar se, maybe in Khaleej states this will become common as well

^ For the longest of times I had a nick in counterstrike which read "TuiWichSui", or "NeedleUpYourBut*". I'd use either depending on how angraizi the opposition was. Always in an all male setting obviously. Most fun I had was staring at the boy's who got a chaaka/knifed by a nick like mine

No clue if I ever tried registering either of the two nicks here, but knowing TLK I knew I wouldn't stand a chance considering how proper of a ladies man that big boyo was

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Serious question. Are you a troll account? You can tell me in the DM's... orr not. But I won't tell anyone if you do, Kasme.
          Burn!

What were the odds anyway when you had two, or lets say three going against one? A proper runner, just like her other favorite male puppy who chooses to no longer entertain us anymore. Enu vi nasa dou

Comment

I think we had more psuedo-desi nicks and very interesting ones in the ancient GS era. Some creativity.

Lately i think Le Pakistan got a good one, may be becuz it fits perfectly on a Pakistani forum.

Few years back there was a thread about who has got a better nick and I think Dhoti Main Dhamaka took the most votes.

Some nicks are there as gender-neutral for example I remember people asking me if mahool is a guy or a girl?! A pre-hitting up validation I guess?

And then lately Arnold ShalwarNekar and Holy Lota caused the stir

Comment

Working...
            X