• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exoduss View Post
    ^ I wouldn't if I were you
    Enjoy your wonderful life, we all have lives we deserve

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Enjoy your wonderful life, we all have lives we deserve
      A life that pays you 10 cents over? I wouldn't be the one complaining here

How many emi's for you and your family to worry about?

And why be so overly soft and take away Bobby baboon the cute raccoon's content?

Comment

A life that pays you 10 cents over? I wouldn't be the one complaining here

How many emi's for you and your family to worry about?

And why be so overly soft and take away Bobby baboon the cute raccoon's content?
        I can’t punish you more than you punish yourself and people close to you. There is nothing more than sorrow for what that place has become due to attitudes like yours. Way worse than Sri Lanka awaits. When starvation hits, social unrest comes than the starving tear the corrupt rich limb to limb. Happens in history all the time.
        IK says, Sri Lanka is coming

Comment

• SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          Look for the cursed one's interview with mehr bukhari prior to becoming PM. It is very easy to decode from his lines that he entered politics only to build wealth which he was not able to do due to being retired from cricket where he used to earn big (through match fixing ?) He said he believed in keeping the wealth for his needs & give the rest away. Explains the mafias he & his thugs are working with imposed him on all of us so that he could keep his share & give away the rest to them. That is what happened for 4 years under the cursed one. While 4 years alone have pushed the country 44 years behind. But that is none of their concerns. These fascist ghundaas want to continue the same.

The cursed one will take the credit for country's doom.

I can’t punish you more than you punish yourself and people close to you. There is nothing more than sorrow for what that place has become due to attitudes like yours. Way worse than Sri Lanka awaits. When starvation hits, social unrest comes than the starving tear the corrupt rich limb to limb. Happens in history all the time.
        IK says, Sri Lanka is coming
        Stealing away content meant for me is punishment enough, but the baboon in you just won't notice it

Are these the terrible principles you're mentoring your kids to follow through with though, i.e. Backtrack when you could have just flipped the odds in your own favor? Not such a big mard now are you when you are literally poised to teach your kids to accept defeat because their father tends to do so in a heartbeat

Cute

P.S. Is this why you couldn't help the ladies you apparently witnessed being raped back in NED? Chances of you helping someone involved in an accident bleeding to their deaths? Zero. Because Baboons and/or Raccoons choose to be mere spectators

Cute x2

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
          Look for the cursed one's interview with mehr bukhari prior to becoming PM. It is very easy to decode from his lines that he entered politics only to build wealth which he was not able to do due to being retired from cricket where he used to earn big (through match fixing ?) He said he believed in keeping the wealth for his needs & give the rest away. Explains the mafias he & his thugs are working with imposed him on all of us so that he could keep his share & give away the rest to them. That is what happened for 4 years under the cursed one. While 4 years alone have pushed the country 44 years behind. But that is none of their concerns. These fascist ghundaas want to continue the same.

The cursed one will take the credit for country's doom.
          I think he suffer from a severe psychotic narcissism. His ego and self importance cannot be contained. I hear that US consulate was paying for his residence and than he picks a fight with the west whose friendship was crucial for survival of that place. Jemima had more money than he could shake a stick at and he lost her due to his ego. You eventually land where you belong. His class and Bushra are well matched. This lil lap dog wants to enter an arena with Rottweilers, he doesn't mind his steps, he goes by the way of Benazir.

Comment

• SleekDesign
            SleekDesign commented
            Editing a comment
            Couldn't have said better. & that severe psychotic narcissism of his on the top of a broken head is being severely misused by enemy. Most unfortunate part of this all is, he has equally diseased people on his team like gill, fawad chaudhary. All opportunists actually pretending to be otherwise. Their fight is not for Pakistan. Anyone who believes that is fooling himself.

Hope you also heard him writing a letter to government to provide him with a house. On one hand he says he earned crors during his cricket career, on the other hand, he wanted government to give him free housing. The land he acquired for isb house was also through dubious means. What will keep someone earning crors from making a house for himself ? Those days it was much cheaper buying houses. Now it has become impossible for common people. But still a successful person with decent income expects free house from government. This was while being an ex-cricketer. Why such a narc full of himself not take, inside his broken, every penny of national treasury as his own to spend on his needs & share the rest with those supporting him. It is not like he worked or cared to work on fulfilling his promises with which he made a fool of Pakistanis inside & outside the country. What an imposter!

I was surprised to see you quoting that brain dead greedy on his reference of sir lanka. You know what ? He & all the greedy opportunists on his team actually do not care what becomes of the country as long as they're getting to build empires of wealth for themselves. It is just a gimmick to continue to fool / scare public. Each one of them has 'khuli chutti' to plunder by their false GOD. They are all sharing like family. Compare their faces from before taking up government & now. Empty eyes, cursed faces... just like robots, khalaayi makhlooq. That is what haram money does to you. & they are not yet stuffed.

But looking around at the jahalat of the population, I believe it is their punishment. They do not deserve pmln.

Comment

Bobby manboob baboon
            Baboon bobby with scooby like boobies
            In the end it all boils down to how much the soul of creativity loves you
            Hoon sakoon ay?

I didn't respond to your post criticizing me for being a d!ck to this degenerate ape. Because, I knew that you too will eventually realize what an ignorant cuck this guy is.

Apology accepted.
            "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

• The Last Straw
              The Last Straw commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, not only that. Aakhri Choosni didn't take any "lead" in derailing this thread. Mr. Exo***k led the way with his own brand of harassment.

• Exoduss
              Exoduss commented
              Editing a comment
              ^ What do you mean by my brand of harassment? I'm not even 10% of what Zardari, also known as the aakhri choosni is most often called out for when it comes to the game of harassment. The fact you were constantly harassing the said tool would make anyone want to defend such fools, but you won't listen because you're straight up just a dumb puppet. Kabhi tou insan apne girabaan main jhaank leta hai..

Exo with a U or an I, weirdo?

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Hoon sakoon ay?

I didn't respond to your post criticizing me for being a d!ck to this degenerate ape. Because, I knew that you too will eventually realize what an ignorant cuck this guy is.

Apology accepted.
            I'm sorry. I had an inkling some of this was going to be coming my way sooner than later

In my defense, I somehow felt the odds were going against him so I guess I just kinda went against the tide
            Last edited by Exoduss; Jul 26, 2022, 09:49 PM.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...662_story.html

Question is, were the fifteen minutes of fun worth it in the end? The two arrested are apparently looking at 4-6 months of jail time before they're even given a chance to defend themselves, or for their counsels to be able to bail them out. And even if they're bailed out they will be convicted soon enough considering the evidences there are against them. The offenses they're accused for are non-bailable/non-compoundable. Add the media/public hype generated in the mix and you have winners who will be rotting the rest of their lives behind bars

Take shahrukh jatoi for example, a billionaire landlord's son, inside a prison in Karachi, Zardari's very close aide, his father has paid pkr hundreds of millions as blood money but his son continues to spend his life in jail as a convicted killer for the past 10+ years. His crime? Shot a middle class Pakistani 20 some year old boy protecting his sister. The lady in question is an american..

Comment

Working...
              X