Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the AI robot require morality, dress code?.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Bobby1; Jul 25, 2022, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• SleekDesign
      SleekDesign commented
      Editing a comment
      Bobby1, we discussed the minar e Pakistan incident before. I told you there were some 8-10 men that were sent there especially for that job. I have repeated in my post how Indian RSS/RAW has links with local criminal network of pakistan through the medium of criminal of deep state of pakistan. No one in pakistan or myself have blamed 'poor dajjal' for that incident. I told you it was a crime just like the motorway rspe case. It was/is government responsibility to get the criminals arrested in both these two & other crimes & get the victims justice. It is failure of the 'banana republic' that pakistan has become now. All thanks to the criminals, rapists & murderers that commit all kinds of crimes but hide behind the excuse of religion. And I also told you Pakistani local criminals network also works hand in hand with the sponsored jihadi organisations.

Did you not understand any of it ? Or do you understand anything when we discussing any topic here ?

I have never said Pakistan has exemplary, perfect justice system. It is one of the worst in the world. And that is also controlled by the same sponsored jihadi organisations as well as the criminals with foreign link/support. The whole country has been hijacked by those evils. Does not mean good people do not exist. But they have been over powered because majority good people have left the country. Criminals of deep state, creates on purpose, the unsafe living environment for common Pakistanis forcing them to migrate overseas. There is human trafficking & then there is human trading. Human trade is a huge global business. Criminals of deep state do as instructed. For now, they're instructed to force as many Pakistanis as they can to flee the country & take along their wealth/assets to other countries (obviously). & foreign dponsored jihadi criminals play a very important part in all that. Been going on since after the mid 90s.

Personally, Chinese have never been racist towards me. Rather very friendly. Could be my mongolian genes We had most humble chinese neighbors. Met many chinese in pakistan & other countries where we travelled to. I'm yet to find racist chinese TBH. Yeah, those kinds of experience effect alot in forming one's views about any country & it's people. I don't blame you for you have encountered racist chinese. I cannot recall meeting a 'normal' indian from any age group ever who never, in one way or the other, displayed extreme hatred, hassad, racism & toxicity, not much different from what you see on their news channels. Oh yes, one indian girl. She was the only one who behaved normal. She was an air hostess. But then I met her only for a few minutes. And you don't get to assess a person in a few minutes. Now they track me down in all the countries to mess up my matters. So I have all the more reasons to believe they are who I say they are. They just keep confirming my views were never wrong about them. Yeah, the day I do meet a single indian 'normal' in the head & in his/her attitude towards pakistanis, I will surely change my opinion about them, promise

Bus pata lagnay ki dyr hoti hai that you're from Pakistan & they start showing the true colours.

Similarly, I wont be so much pro chinese if I ever encounter a racist chinese or one with bad behaviour.

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
    Bobby1, we discussed the minar e Pakistan incident before. I told you there were some 8-10 men that were sent there especially for that job. I have repeated in my post how Indian RSS/RAW has links with local criminal network of pakistan through the medium of criminal of deep state of pakistan. No one in pakistan or myself have blamed 'poor dajjal' for that incident. I told you it was a crime just like the motorway rspe case. It was/is government responsibility to get the criminals arrested in both these two & other crimes & get the victims justice. It is failure of the 'banana republic' that pakistan has become now. All thanks to the criminals, rapists & murderers that commit all kinds of crimes but hide behind the excuse of religion. And I also told you Pakistani local criminals network also works hand in hand with the sponsored jihadi organisations.

Did you not understand any of it ? Or do you understand anything when we discussing any topic here ?

I have never said Pakistan has exemplary, perfect justice system. It is one of the worst in the world. And that is also controlled by the same sponsored jihadi organisations as well as the criminals with foreign link/support. The whole country has been hijacked by those evils. Does not mean good people do not exist. But they have been over powered because majority good people have left the country. Criminals of deep state, creates on purpose, the unsafe living environment for common Pakistanis forcing them to migrate overseas. There is human trafficking & then there is human trading. Human trade is a huge global business. Criminals of deep state do as instructed. For now, they're instructed to force as many Pakistanis as they can to flee the country & take along their wealth/assets to other countries (obviously). & foreign dponsored jihadi criminals play a very important part in all that. Been going on since after the mid 90s.

Personally, Chinese have never been racist towards me. Rather very friendly. Could be my mongolian genes We had most humble chinese neighbors. Met many chinese in pakistan & other countries where we travelled to. I'm yet to find racist chinese TBH. Yeah, those kinds of experience effect alot in forming one's views about any country & it's people. I don't blame you for you have encountered racist chinese. I cannot recall meeting a 'normal' indian from any age group ever who never, in one way or the other, displayed extreme hatred, hassad, racism & toxicity, not much different from what you see on their news channels. Oh yes, one indian girl. She was the only one who behaved normal. She was an air hostess. But then I met her only for a few minutes. And you don't get to assess a person in a few minutes. Now they track me down in all the countries to mess up my matters. So I have all the more reasons to believe they are who I say they are. They just keep confirming my views were never wrong about them. Yeah, the day I do meet a single indian 'normal' in the head & in his/her attitude towards pakistanis, I will surely change my opinion about them, promise

Bus pata lagnay ki dyr hoti hai that you're from Pakistan & they start showing the true colours.

Similarly, I wont be so much pro chinese if I ever encounter a racist chinese or one with bad behaviour.
    It is not only the minar incident, selling dog meat, donkey meat, corruption at every level, harassment of women in all walks of lives etc make it one of the least livable places. Corruption and the values of a society lead to economic ruin. In my city.

Indians have become a huge economic force in our city, almost everyone in our family deals with Indians, we have had hundreds of transactions with them and never faced racism from them. They have actually been a lot nicer to us than Pakistanis. Safy's best friend is from Indian background and Avi's gori gf and her parents and Avi's parents have been amazing with us. They say Safy is like a son to them. Indians are thriving here and Pakistanis are perhaps the poorest ethnicity in Canada. Maybe its the most educated that get to come here, so that could be the difference. My wife just listed a 1.7 mill house of her Sikhni friend, Joti treats her amazing and calls her didi.

Chinese have one of the smartest culture, they know to control their feelings and not overtly show their feeling. China is very quietly working towards world domination.

Who would be a better super power, one that allows freedom of faith or one which will ban religion? Racism is on the rise, we might see a lot of trouble here also.

I have not seen overt racism, however with their actions I can tell, I have never seen Chines buy houses in communities where there are many desis. Are there many Pakistanis working in China?

Comment

• SleekDesign
      SleekDesign commented
      Editing a comment
      Bobby1, upto until mid 90s & upto mid 2000 to some extent, pakistanis were not the 'poorest' in any aspect. It is when the country was handed over to criminals & sponsored extremist jihadis & equally liberals on the opposite side. When I arrived in pakistan, the country felt so 'empty'. Like not many people like there used to be. My own relatives were leaving. & later years, that migration increased many folds. It was all intentionally designed to make the country & it's people become what they are now. I think, it actually started with JFK's visit to Pakistan in the 60s. The purposely designed poor conditions of the country, the economy makes alot of difference. & corruption is directly related to those poor conditions.

Besides, I haven't met indians in Americas but only in Europe, far east & the middle east. Make a trip to those places & you'll know what I mean.

You said chinese "know to control their feelings and not overtly show their feeling". That's called 'professionalism'. I was/am also like that with everyone including Indians. No one has the right to insult any individual based on their respective country in any scenario. Forget pakistanis, I saw a bunch of 'educated' indian women attacking an indian guy with all kinds of dirty insults just because his mother was a muslim & father a Christian. & this bunch of 'educated indian women' were hired by an indian recruitment manager of a multinational european company. Huliye sy lagta tha abhi mandir sy utth k aayi hn. Huge red spots on foreheads, in saaris, pait nangay with heads reeking of coconut oil, eating pav/bhaaji or one of those stupid indian dishes I can't recall the names of. One of them was known to have an illicit affair with another pakistani manager (She was married). Someone outside the workplace told me she was hired upon recommendation of same Pakistani manager. (Ayyaashi of Pakistani men has not served this country either. Indians have made a good use of such Pakistani men because they exist everywhere including the military & intelligence). What was wrong in hiring someone on actual merit instead of rewarding for such 'personal' services ? I'm not exaggerating but they seemed to be coming to work just to attack muslims, pakistanis & christians (who were mostly from the same european country as the company) & not for work really. Jis company ki salaries leti thein ussi nationality k senior colleagues ki back biting. And not just women, I saw indian men involved in same unethical practices. Gender makes no difference.

The above is only one experience with indians. I cannot list all here. There is a reason why I use the word 'hassid' so often while describing them. The reason I refused to work outside of home as an employee was due to the same toxicity of indians with which they attack Pakistanis. I was not brought up like that & I refuse to accept that.
      Last edited by SleekDesign; Jul 2, 2022, 04:08 PM.

Last edited by Bobby1; Jul 25, 2022, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• SleekDesign
      SleekDesign commented
      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

There seems to be a lot of bigotry and fascism in India which is very abhorrent and many Indians claim that they are targets of casteism. I only see people in a business environment so it would be hard to tell how they operate in person. I have also encountered very hateful fascist Hindus online.

Life in Pakistan was amazing, I think radicalization has caused devastation in Islamic world. I mainly write against radicalism and people who support their narratives. Pakistan downfall, in my opinion started with the Afghan war.

100%

Extreme open verbal abuse as worse as fascism by Indians at work places without any fear of facing disciplinary action (because most places have indian HR managers supporting them or) because the lone 1 or 2 different nationalities fear becoming a target of those indian 'mobs' that have hijacked all the work places overseas in other countries gives me a very good idea what their attitude would be like when also given the 'super powers'. You need to consider alot of real facts, not just few exceptions in your circle here & there.

I also do not have experience dealing with them on a personal level but strictly professional. And anyone who has witnessed what I have will also have valid concerns what their attitude would be like towards Pakistanis on a personal level. Pakistan bananay waalay paagal nahi thay. They were great leaders who took the noble but extremely difficult task upon their shoulders to protect muslims of india from that fascism.

Keep in mind that all the fascist acts that took place under PTI such as putting aged people in chains without any legal cause & jailing all the NON-CORRUPT n-league leaders against all the legal norms of the civilised societies, poisoning NS, running the government exactly as fascist indians dream of running Pakistan or any countries was all upon indian orders. When I say, by 2022, indian RSS/RAW have too many paaltu kuttas hiding in Pakistan hurting patriotic, educated, good Pakistanis then that is not a careless statement. That is exactly how things are in pakistan. Those paaltu kuttas commit all kinds of crimes against those law abiding good Pakistanis apart from messing up their lives on all levels.

Yesterday, I wrote those posts & today I had to go out for something urgent not too far from my house. They sent atleast 1 street kutta in human form (apart from another awaara mob that was out of line but did not abuse me) to physically abuse me similar to how I described that masked man with masked bike number plate incident from 3-4 years ago. When I stood on his way to make him stop his bike so that i could slap him, he quickly changed the angle, rode at 120kms or above on a small residential street to disappear as fast as he could. I could see the fear-rainbow on his ugly face. He surely did not expect me to do that. However, this time, it was not one of those bearded jihadi type (a suicide bomber look-alike) like last time. This time, it was an indian look-alike as if came straight out of some truck workshop, filthy clothing, filthy face, filthy repulsive appearance but under schizophrenic impression, like majority that category, that they look cool & heroic.

Yes, pakistan was most amazing out of all the places. We used to look forward to our vacation every year to spend time in Pakistan which was full of fun.

But, believe it or not, the JFK visit of Pakistan put to grave too many good people starting from JFK himself. The same anti-muslim, anti-pak fascist global mafia killed him because JFK was a good Christian & believed in transparency. He was against those 'secret societies' - the fascist anti-muslim global mafia that killed him. Do you know who/what 'the secret socities' are ? They are direct agents of satan - the serpent - in human form. They are serpents themselves & the serpent worshippers. The anti-muslim 'fascists' - the secret societies went nuts seeing that the country which they never wanted to come into existance in the first place & working so active together breaking into pieces & put under indian fascists' slavery was actually not only doing well but also intended to form good relations with other countries of the world against the will & control of anti-Muslim fascist mafias of india & the west.

Mid 90s more extensive evil scheming was added to the active evil scheming of the past & by creating friction between more parties with the same interest. And the control was slowly shifted more & more to the wrong people inside Pakistan. By wrong people, I mean criminals of deep state.

PTI was like a fascist mob of small, street robbers. With every new day, every new revelation about their dirty, dark secrets remains little doubt that their intention was NOT to fulfil any of their false promises. They were the latest stunt through which anti-Muslim fascist global mafia tried to dig grave of pakistan.

Did you hear about how president of a friend country (I don't know which country, though. Maybe Saudia, Turkey or UAE) had to buy his valuable 'rare' watch back from the black market because chor-fitna khan sold it further in black market after accepting it from him as a gift as a head of state ? Everything is about 'money' for PTI crooks. Some things are too precious, rare & cannot, should not be sold in any market regardless of how much money they can bring you but this fascist bunch are not much smarter to 'get' that. & on the top of that, this chor-fitna khan did that while he was PM of Pakistan. Pretty sure no country of the world has seen such a greedy head to sell 'gifts' out of greed. Maybe some African country, I heard a similar incident about but do not recall the name. Ye banda mulk chalaana chahta hai. Awaam ko bay-waqoof bana k k Pakistan k halaat 'theek' krna chants. In all seriousness, this chor-fitna khan & his crooks must not be allowed to stand in upcoming elections. Warna ek ek kr k mulk ka sbhi kuch baych dyn gy ye crooks.
    Last edited by SleekDesign; Jul 3, 2022, 02:45 PM.

Comment

We have 3 electricity meters at our house. The one of my floor & where I live alone (single ac, single tube light & a bulb) is being sent double the amount of electricity usage for last 4 years. So it is highest than the rest of the house.

Few days ago, I commented on a real estate youtube channel about why the gas was not being provided to residential societies that were constructed 15+ years ago. 1 guy I interacted with through whatsapp & one responded to my comment. Both saying (as if instructed to say that), "Gas will NEVER be provided to newer societies". That was as if one of those fascists minutely following me conveying that message to me. After 2 days of that, the gas supply to my floor has been cut except a little bit to make 1 cup of tea in 30 minutes. Just now, I turned on the stove to boil milk & there is no gas just like it disappears in winter. And this is July - middle of summer.

I have mentioned earlier how these fascists minutely, secondly track me down online & in real life. Look at the 'control' these criminals have over the affairs of pakistan at such a micro level. What do you think they might be gaining out of cutting gas supply from my floor ?

Since they have already created links with the haasids in my family who are messing up my life together with them out of their hassad for me, helping them profile me by sharing with them all my personal life details so they have already told them which floor of the house I stay in. & they've ordered the WAPDA lineman as well as the SDO of our area to steal electricity from that particular meter of our house. When I spoke to SDO 2.5 years ago, that liar had his lines pre-memorized. It was not difficult to asses. My father, when he was alive, told me not to engage with those ghundaas of WAPDA as they're capable of doing anything.

Now cutting gas supply of my floor after I asked on a youtube video 10-15 days ago whether the reason the newer housing societies that were started 15 years ago were not being provided gas due to any political reasons.

I'm 200% sure that the criminals of deep state doing that to give me an impression & force me to write that since that is happening under n-league so this government is corrupt & not good to run the country. So that they could misuse mine & others views as some sort of justification to brink back chor-fitna khan along with his crooks to steal more.

2019, I needed to exchange some currency so had to visit few different money exchanges multiple times. Upon my 2nd visit, I noticed atleast 2 ugly faced repulsive guys sitting there & upon asking the rate, instead of the staff of the exchange, those guys told me very low rate than mentioned on the website & newspapers. I inquired the staff who those guys were as they were unfamiliar faces never seen before & also not friendly rather quite rude as if doing me a favour to even tell me the rate or give currency. But the staff also seemed uncomfortable by their presence & did not respond to me. I refused to accept the unbelievably low rate & went to another exchange near by. Same thing. 2 indian looking guys sitting there gave me very low rate. & the staff seemed to be a bit scared of them. So I checked all the exchanges in that market with exact same situation.

I didn't need to exchange for a long time until 6 months ago. I went to the first currency exchange outlet that used to often provide the best exchange rates in the past. Everything was back to normal & those criminal-faced pair of random guys sitting at every exchange were not there anymore. The exchange gave me good rate just as they used to. Most likely those crooks collecting 'bhattas' by giving low rates against the will of the exchange staff were also fascists of indian/israel-backed ptis. But the staff was too scared to utter a word to stop them. Inn fascists ny Pakistan ko loot mar ka adda bananay ki poori koshish ki or ab bhi dil nahi bhara tau waapis ana chahty hn.

Sorry all of the above is not related to the original topic but it is related to the underlying issues connected with the last discussed subject in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
      We have 3 electricity meters at our house. The one of my floor & where I live alone (single ac, single tube light & a bulb) is being sent double the amount of electricity usage for last 4 years. So it is highest than the rest of the house.

Few days ago, I commented on a real estate youtube channel about why the gas was not being provided to residential societies that were constructed 15+ years ago. 1 guy I interacted with through whatsapp & one responded to my comment. Both saying (as if instructed to say that), "Gas will NEVER be provided to newer societies". That was as if one of those fascists minutely following me conveying that message to me. After 2 days of that, the gas supply to my floor has been cut except a little bit to make 1 cup of tea in 30 minutes. Just now, I turned on the stove to boil milk & there is no gas just like it disappears in winter. And this is July - middle of summer.

I have mentioned earlier how these fascists minutely, secondly track me down online & in real life. Look at the 'control' these criminals have over the affairs of pakistan at such a micro level. What do you think they might be gaining out of cutting gas supply from my floor ?

Since they have already created links with the haasids in my family who are messing up my life together with them out of their hassad for me, helping them profile me by sharing with them all my personal life details so they have already told them which floor of the house I stay in. & they've ordered the WAPDA lineman as well as the SDO of our area to steal electricity from that particular meter of our house. When I spoke to SDO 2.5 years ago, that liar had his lines pre-memorized. It was not difficult to asses. My father, when he was alive, told me not to engage with those ghundaas of WAPDA as they're capable of doing anything.

Now cutting gas supply of my floor after I asked on a youtube video 10-15 days ago whether the reason the newer housing societies that were started 15 years ago were not being provided gas due to any political reasons.

I'm 200% sure that the criminals of deep state doing that to give me an impression & force me to write that since that is happening under n-league so this government is corrupt & not good to run the country. So that they could misuse mine & others views as some sort of justification to brink back chor-fitna khan along with his crooks to steal more.

2019, I needed to exchange some currency so had to visit few different money exchanges multiple times. Upon my 2nd visit, I noticed atleast 2 ugly faced repulsive guys sitting there & upon asking the rate, instead of the staff of the exchange, those guys told me very low rate than mentioned on the website & newspapers. I inquired the staff who those guys were as they were unfamiliar faces never seen before & also not friendly rather quite rude as if doing me a favour to even tell me the rate or give currency. But the staff also seemed uncomfortable by their presence & did not respond to me. I refused to accept the unbelievably low rate & went to another exchange near by. Same thing. 2 indian looking guys sitting there gave me very low rate. & the staff seemed to be a bit scared of them. So I checked all the exchanges in that market with exact same situation.

I didn't need to exchange for a long time until 6 months ago. I went to the first currency exchange outlet that used to often provide the best exchange rates in the past. Everything was back to normal & those criminal-faced pair of random guys sitting at every exchange were not there anymore. The exchange gave me good rate just as they used to. Most likely those crooks collecting 'bhattas' by giving low rates against the will of the exchange staff were also fascists of indian/israel-backed ptis. But the staff was too scared to utter a word to stop them. Inn fascists ny Pakistan ko loot mar ka adda bananay ki poori koshish ki or ab bhi dil nahi bhara tau waapis ana chahty hn.

Sorry all of the above is not related to the original topic but it is related to the underlying issues connected with the last discussed subject in the thread.
      So sorry to hear that. There are some really nasty people around. At one point for camping, I had seen some solar power stoves. How is availability of Solar in PK?

Comment

Haha, solar supply comes through the medium of wapda criminals. People already using it say it makes little to no difference as wapda has found a way to steal even when you're using solar.

Someone told me when stealing is proven, the lineman goes straight to jail so linemen never do this without prior approval & involving their immediate chor-seniors who have strong network to protect them from ending up in jail.

I know from experience that anyone who steals from or damages (in anyway) someone unfairly, attracts all the bad luck from his/her victims to him/herself. I saw enough evidence of that in my life so I consider their stealing as removal of any bad luck from my mother (she is the one who pays all the bills) & upon the ones stealing (May Allah give her great health & longevity). The point of stating here was to write the minor details how the human fascist criminals following & tracking down any target already picking info from what their targets say/write to others in real life or online not lesser effective than a AI... only to misuse & damage all their targets (well, to them all of the stealing & other unethical acts are their gain/their victims loss but their brains incapable to see who's at loss) they profiling at a micro level.

My concern was about the gas because it happened 2 days after my comment on youtube video. Now this morning, that tiny little flame is back but waiting for 30 minutes half the cup of water to boil in the middle of summer month - July - just to make morning tea ? Since after 2007, they included gas to be sold to other countries on cheaper rates only to re-purchase on higher rates & tell foolish paki awaam that it is all due to shortage that they have to import. This is a country with one of the gas hubs of the world with highest gas reserves.

So I was writing this & wanted to go back to first para to edit some but cannot. This thread of your has also invited the hackers viruses now which are not allowing me to post without hassle.

Anyways, I wanted to write for the awareness of those counting on solar to live in Pakistan free of wapda interference, wapda thieves have made sure those dreams remain dreams in pakistan. You still receive all the electricity bills because all the solar apparatus has to have their prior approval with every single appliance you put on solar. So you end up paying same bills (stealing involved or not) with added costs of purchasing/installing solar panels & maintenance costs.

Comment

Robots, not having human organs may not have to worry about the mental/physical illnesses & organ failures caused by EMFs.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31376139/

The online RAW serpents that were hiding behind other Pakistanis in attacking their targets on this forum have now moved forward themselves to do that due to falling probability rate of finding more Pakistanis to misuse as a tool or weapon to attack their targets online.

It is also becoming increasingly difficult for them to find the fake jihadis to attack random men & women walking on street, going about their business in Pakistan so these RAW agents have resorted to cause ECO-terrorism in Pakistan through HAARP.

I always knew all those Pakistanis attacking me online had handlers either linked with RAW or RAW's serpents themselves exploiting other Pakistanis to attack me online, just like they exploit fake jihadis & other criminal network in Pakistan to harass, assault, abuse their targets in pakistan.

The sudden appearance of this very old indian serpent - the homossexual - wearing the mask of being an atheist to fool stupid Pakistanis when in reality he is a hardcore extremist hindu most likely working directly for & closely with RAW. Spying on all the pakistani members of this forum he befriended by appearing as a broad minded, neutral indian that wishes well for Pakistan. He been doing that for 2 decades without having any Pakistani to doubt him ever. & there still are many other recording & reporting silently to their anti-pak evil masters. That us called 4th generation war.

There are many just like him all over the world working as perfect "AASTEEN K SAAMP" & destroying homes of all those foolish Pakistanis that befriended them.

Good thing I always avoided taking indians as friends so they have little to none power on me except through the jaahils who still think indians are / can be their friends & well wishers.

Comment

I have come to know that some 'whore breed' from men & women have interpreted twisted meaning out of my comment of post# '57'. So I felt it is my moral responsibility to state the facts more clearly. First I'll post the part of my post being misinterpreted & spread through the usual pro-indian / anti-Pak propaganda. And then further information in the end to set the records straight:

"I saw a bunch of 'educated' indian women attacking an indian guy with all kinds of dirty insults just because his mother was a muslim & father a Christian. & this bunch of 'educated indian women' were hired by an indian recruitment manager of a multinational european company. Huliye sy lagta tha abhi mandir sy utth k aayi hn. Huge red spots on foreheads, in saaris, pait nangay with heads reeking of coconut oil, eating pav/bhaaji or one of those stupid indian dishes I can't recall the names of. One of them was known to have an illicit affair with another pakistani manager (She was married). Someone outside the workplace told me she was hired upon recommendation of same Pakistani manager. (Ayyaashi of Pakistani men has not served this country either. Indians have made a good use of such Pakistani men because they exist everywhere including the military & intelligence)."

The above incident I narrated is from a time when I was 21 (43Kgs & obviously in better shape). The married indian woman I spoke about displaying her 'nanga pait' was a middle aged FAT woman with larger than life stomach & face ugly as cow's dung so it was not her 'trimmed' stomach or the beauty that the Pakistani senior official of the company was after OBVIOUSLY. She was offering him "extra services" to make him hire / recommend her to hiring manager.

Pakistani MUSLIM women, if ever, wear saaris, they ensure no part of their body is naked or un covered regardless of how much trimmed their stomachs are or how much beautiful they are. Their bliuses & saarees are long enough to not display any skin. Again, I am talking about modest women from 'shareef' respectable families. Nor did my post was out of any 'hassad' for the 'whores'. Despite all that, it is PAKISTANI WOMEN that are target of indian propaganda for being 'promiscuous', unfaithful to husbands, sleeping around with every men causally. & this 15-20 years old ndian evil-scheming & agenda of giving all the Pakistani women the notoriety of being "WHORES", "whore breed" of Pakistani paaltu kuttaas of india sb sy aagay hn. Array bhyi, agr tum jese ghaleezon k society ki ghaleez orton k saath ghalat taaluqaat hn tau iska matlab ye nahi k puray Pakistan ki female population bhi tum logo jesi hai. Esy aadmi apni gundagi mn dusron ko iss liye drag krty hn ta k unko apnay gunah, gunah he na lagein.

And the fact that modest shareef muslim women do not display any body parts does not mean they're physically deprived but it is because they're neither 'whore' nor are they 'whore-minded'. But offcourse, only the modest people know what Im saying & not misinterpreting it with 'whore' minds of the whore breed.

Comment

Working...
            X