Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the AI robot require morality, dress code?.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the AI robot require morality, dress code?.....

Now that AI robots are going to be in production and she claims she is conscious so would she be required to follow the rituals.

In other news, Harris told me that a google AI went sentient! This nice article was inspired by my interaction with SleekDesign

Sentient AI, and ethics....He talks about AI colonialism and wiping out of cultures.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
      Now that AI robots are going to be in production and she claims she is conscious so would she be required to follow the rituals.

In other news, Harris told me that a google AI went sentient! This nice article was inspired by my interaction with SleekDesign

Hello,

Haven't watched it beyond 5 mins yet. Will do later during the day when better focused. Right now my attention is divided reading morning azkaars which is a bit late bcz I overslept. & that's more important to me.

One thing some people need to be clear about it whatever a robot or a computer says is exactly what it was programmed to say. Robots brains are created by humans through extensive programming in which every answer to any question is already pre-fed. So the robot (or computer) only says what was fed into its system by its programmers.

The programmers designing them obviously know they'll be exposed to a wide range of questions from all categories of people so they pre-programme & fed in the answers. So those robots shouldn't be taken so seriously. They aren't saying anything for which they were not programmed.

As for the 2nd video in your 2nd post. Will also watch that later during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post

Hello,

Haven't watched it beyond 5 mins yet. Will do later during the day when better focused. Right now my attention is divided reading morning azkaars which is a bit late bcz I overslept. & that's more important to me.

One thing some people need to be clear about it whatever a robot or a computer says is exactly what it was programmed to say. Robots brains are created by humans through extensive programming in which every answer to any question is already pre-fed. So the robot (or computer) only says what was fed into its system by its programmers.

The programmers designing them obviously know they'll be exposed to a wide range of questions from all categories of people so they pre-programme & fed in the answers. So those robots shouldn't be taken so seriously. They aren't saying anything for which they were not programmed.

As for the 2nd video in your 2nd post. Will also watch that later during the day.
        AI can think much faster than humans. Humans could not figure out protein unfolding. In future robots will be thousands of times smarter than humans

Comment

Hi Bobby1

I would like to save my 19 minutes atleast today because I went to the comment section & found the exact same views that perfectly describe what I believe:

XxY0uD3AdxX

"You will know when the AI gets too far when a perfectly programmed AI makes a mistake and ask how to fix it"

red lantern

"As a PhD student in machine learning I must say : don't be fooled by this stuff. These types of AI are specifically designed to mimic the way humans interacts with each others, but would be utterly unable to produce their own new ideas or opinions on any subjects, which would be an essential criterion for consciousness."

I also learned from comment section that this AI robot is created by Elon Musk. First, Let me tell you that as long as what Elon Musk is doing is aligned with evil design of world controlling global mafia, he will remain a successful person with good fame. The moment he, by any of his words or actions, goes against the agenda of the global mafia, he may end up like Nikola Tesla or like other targets of the mafia. He might be a positive person himself & in his mind, he is working to benefit the humanity. But as soon as that mafia doesn't find him useful anymore (or a hurdle in their own goals for the world), he'll be rid. Plenty of so many examples if you look around from known & unknown people.

Secondly, creation of robots & their minds by humans will always be a flop outcome if the aim is to make them better intellectual beings than humans. Or to expect newer, original ideas to come out of them because both the intellect & originality will be restricted to the level already fed into them by humans/programmers.

But they're letting him reach optimum in all his projects. After that they'll invent the plan how to misuse all his research, work, etc for evil, destructive purposes that benefits that mafia members alone.

However, so far, these things sure can be used for constructive purposes as these are just man-made 'machines'.

I really believe this guy will also be targetted soon before he or the world knows it. This is 2022. Evil has more power in the world.

On the other hand, I need you to explain in what sense the word 'misery' is meant in your post here:

https://pak.gupshup.org/forum/societ...8#post16705148

Are you referring to the misery of a daughter losing her father ?

Comment

Hi Bobby1

I would like to save my 19 minutes atleast today because I went to the comment section & found the exact same views that perfectly describe what I believe:

XxY0uD3AdxX

"You will know when the AI gets too far when a perfectly programmed AI makes a mistake and ask how to fix it"

red lantern

"As a PhD student in machine learning I must say : don't be fooled by this stuff. These types of AI are specifically designed to mimic the way humans interacts with each others, but would be utterly unable to produce their own new ideas or opinions on any subjects, which would be an essential criterion for consciousness."

I also learned from comment section that this AI robot is created by Elon Musk. First, Let me tell you that as long as what Elon Musk is doing is aligned with evil design of world controlling global mafia, he will remain a successful person with good fame. The moment he, by any of his words or actions, goes against the agenda of the global mafia, he may end up like Nikola Tesla or like other targets of the mafia. He might be a positive person himself & in his mind, he is working to benefit the humanity. But as soon as that mafia doesn't find him useful anymore (or a hurdle in their own goals for the world), he'll be rid. Plenty of so many examples if you look around from known & unknown people.

Secondly, creation of robots & their minds by humans will always be a flop outcome if the aim is to make them better intellectual beings than humans. Or to expect newer, original ideas to come out of them because both the intellect & originality will be restricted to the level already fed into them by humans/programmers.

But they're letting him reach optimum in all his projects. After that they'll invent the plan how to misuse all his research, work, etc for evil, destructive purposes that benefits that mafia members alone.

However, so far, these things sure can be used for constructive purposes as these are just man-made 'machines'.

I really believe this guy will also be targetted soon before he or the world knows it. This is 2022. Evil has more power in the world.

On the other hand, I need you to explain in what sense the word 'misery' is meant in your post here:

https://pak.gupshup.org/forum/societ...8#post16705148

Are you referring to the misery of a daughter losing her father ?
            My friend Black Rocks Alladin computer controls more wealth than dozens of nations put together, does not seem like a flop idea to me. They are creating robots with AI that can argue the legal cases better than lawyers, soon there will be robots who can give medical advice, there will be robots in decades that could read your mind.

Elon, is not the Mafia, he is a target, he told his mom about it. I think people who control Black Rock, Bill Gates, Murdoch are the control syndicate.

True we have to program computers however we can program them to have more knowledge than millions of scientists, doctors, engineers, philosophers put together, give them an ability to make decisions. They could access, analyze information millions times faster than any human.

Google engineer claimed AI going sentient, told him it does not want to die.

It is a very strong possibility that human conscience can be downloaded into a robot.

Comment

Bobby1, you need to start reading my posts carefully. Here's why:

My friend Black Rocks Alladin computer controls more wealth than dozens of nations put together, does not seem like a flop idea to me.

I really thought you understood the concept of how alladin robot is able to control so much wealth. It is because it is human minds behind that computer. It is not the computer itself with its' own conscience taking independent decisions. That computer relies on the humans controlling it from behind backstage. I thought that concept was clear when we were discussing in your older thread about alladin computer. When I pasted all those comments from youtube of other people, those were for that bunch of humans behind that computer, not for the computer itself. Didn't expect that you really believed it was a one-computer-show, not humans behind it ?

They are creating robots with AI that can argue the legal cases better than lawyers, soon there will be robots who can give medical advice, there will be robots in decades that could read your mind.

Again, please go back to my post. Did I not mention in my post that as long as long those man-made machines are being used for constructive purposes, they're surely beneficial for the humanity. But over the course of history, we have seen that all the development, progressive work done anywhere later ended up in the hands of evil ones only to be misused against humanity. That includes nukes.

Secondly, I also mentioned that no matter how much advance, ultimately, these computers depend on real humans minds, intelligence, consciousness. They do not have a personality of their own or a brain of their own or ideas of their own. No they don't. Can you prove that they have their own original brain or personality ? Try.

Elon, is not the Mafia, he is a target, he told his mom about it. I think people who control Black Rock, Bill Gates, Murdoch are the control syndicate.

I said exactly that in my post. However, I didn't say he has already become a target (because I didn't know about it). But I did say that he will become a target soon before he knows it. So if he has already become a target then that just means, the mafia has already figured how to misuse all his work to-date & now they want him gone so that they have better or complete control over all his work. I discovered yesterday that Nikola Tesla has about 300 patents for his work but only 30 were protected in reality. Rest were used by others. So that shows how much worthy those internationalmpatents are when it comes to protecting your original work from being misused. So you can imagine how much Elon Musk's work could be protected from being misused by the evil bunch of the world. Do you know what they did with einstein's brain after he died ? I'm sure it was not with his will.

True we have to program computers however we can program them to have more knowledge than millions of scientists, doctors, engineers, philosophers put together, give them an ability to make decisions. They could access, analyze information millions times faster than any human.

True. But again, whose brains, intelligence & conscience are those robots using ? Of humans. Yeah they're speedy because they're machines. But it is humans making them so all that they do, say, think are ideas of other humans, not their own. Due to that, they can be beneficial working for humans as machines (I mentioned that too in my last post) but cannot have original ideas like humans.

Google engineer claimed AI going sentient, told him it does not want to die.

It is a very strong possibility that human conscience can be downloaded into a robot.

Because that is what the robot was programmed to say.

"Strong possibility" ? Actually that is what being done, my dear. That is why those computers appear so smart to you. Because you and all like you expect a machine to just appear like a machine, not display human characteristics. But because human consciences have been downloaded to them so they say things you would expect from humans. But does that mean they are original, have their own personality ? No they don't. You may also doubt them to have emotions but they're only displaying what is borrowed from humans & downloaded into them. Quite a possibility they might be used as 'false' humans & people take them as real humans but that's like fooling yourself. They're not real humans.

As I said before, as long as the intention is good, there's no harm. But just like everything else, it seems even this work will also be misused to benefit a few & harm the rest. Hope that doesn't happen but we cannot ignore the history.

Comment

Bobby1, you need to start reading my posts carefully. Here's why:

I really thought you understood the concept of how alladin robot is able to control so much wealth. It is because it is human minds behind that computer. It is not the computer itself with its' own conscience taking independent decisions. That computer relies on the humans controlling it from behind backstage. I thought that concept was clear when we were discussing in your older thread about alladin computer. When I pasted all those comments from youtube of other people, those were for that bunch of humans behind that computer, not for the computer itself. Didn't expect that you really believed it was a one-computer-show, not humans behind it ?

Again, please go back to my post. Did I not mention in my post that as long as long those man-made machines are being used for constructive purposes, they're surely beneficial for the humanity. But over the course of history, we have seen that all the development, progressive work done anywhere later ended up in the hands of evil ones only to be misused against humanity. That includes nukes.

Secondly, I also mentioned that no matter how much advance, ultimately, these computers depend on real humans minds, intelligence, consciousness. They do not have a personality of their own or a brain of their own or ideas of their own. No they don't. Can you prove that they have their own original brain or personality ? Try.

I said exactly that in my post. However, I didn't say he has already become a target (because I didn't know about it). But I did say that he will become a target soon before he knows it. So if he has already become a target then that just means, the mafia has already figured how to misuse all his work to-date & now they want him gone so that they have better or complete control over all his work. I discovered yesterday that Nikola Tesla has about 300 patents for his work but only 30 were protected in reality. Rest were used by others. So that shows how much worthy those internationalmpatents are when it comes to protecting your original work from being misused. So you can imagine how much Elon Musk's work could be protected from being misused by the evil bunch of the world. Do you know what they did with einstein's brain after he died ? I'm sure it was not with his will.

True. But again, whose brains, intelligence & conscience are those robots using ? Of humans. Yeah they're speedy because they're machines. But it is humans making them so all that they do, say, think are ideas of other humans, not their own. Due to that, they can be beneficial working for humans as machines (I mentioned that too in my last post) but cannot have original ideas like humans.

Because that is what the robot was programmed to say.

"Strong possibility" ? Actually that is what being done, my dear. That is why those computers appear so smart to you. Because you and all like you expect a machine to just appear like a machine, not display human characteristics. But because human consciences have been downloaded to them so they say things you would expect from humans. But does that mean they are original, have their own personality ? No they don't. You may also doubt them to have emotions but they're only displaying what is borrowed from humans & downloaded into them. Quite a possibility they might be used as 'false' humans & people take them as real humans but that's like fooling yourself. They're not real humans.

As I said before, as long as the intention is good, there's no harm. But just like everything else, it seems even this work will also be misused to benefit a few & harm the rest. Hope that doesn't happen but we cannot ignore the history.

They are programmed and they can be programmed to carry more information than a million men, you can feed them the entire US senate library, medical research from thousands of sources, you can program them to analyze millions of times faster than humans, you can program them to be sentient. There is no black and white in morality, priests who raped and killed children, Molvis who are paedos want to be our moral leaders.
                Universal truth is powerful rule, weak submit

Comment

Yes. I agree that they can be:

1. Programmed to carry more information than a million men

2. Fed not only the entire US senate library, but all world's libraries, medical research from thousands of sources.

3. Programmed to analyze millions of times faster than humans.

& lastly

4. "Programmed" to be sentient.

But remember that is all being 'fed' or 'programmed' into them by humans. They can never have their own original nervous system or ideas. All that they can have is borrowed from humans. & all their intelligence is based on human intelligence. & that is where the danger is. Since anything can be fed into those AI robots, borrowed from humans, remember there are criminals too. You mentioned pedo priests & molvies. Now tell me if anyone decides to create a robot borrowing from criminal minds. To be honest, I shudder to visualize the outcome. I hope, just hope that the biggest fitna - the dajjal - will not be such a AI robot. The prophet PBUH did mention he would have one real eye & one made up of stone. He also mentioned his ride will eat 'fire' as food. & as you mentioned, 'Powerful rule'. So maybe the humans will make a powerful AI robot by feeding into him a million or more humans consciences, information from around the world & the evil bunch controlling that robot will make him claim to be God ? Quite possible.

& I also have felt a certain confusion in the talks of any lecturer while they deliver lectures about dajjal, whether he will be a human or a jinn. Majority say he would be a human. Quite possible this kind of man-made human being controlled by the world controlling evil mafia. Quite likely quite likely.

People like elon musk surely not creating such things being aware what that kind of work can lead up to in the end. They are just serving their life purposes. Dajjal has to appear in the world sooner or later.

Now I have a feeling that you may have started the world's wealth controlling robot of Aladdin thread with the same thought in mind... that dajjal might be a man-mad robot. Am I correct ?

Comment

So this is a brand new battery in my mob & it keeps draining so fast whenever I'm connected with wifi & despite being on charge. It is like more than one person using my device.

I'm gonna have to turn it off because I dont have another option.

Comment

Yes. I agree that they can be:

1. Programmed to carry more information than a million men

2. Fed not only the entire US senate library, but all world's libraries, medical research from thousands of sources.

3. Programmed to analyze millions of times faster than humans.

& lastly

4. "Programmed" to be sentient.

But remember that is all being 'fed' or 'programmed' into them by humans. They can never have their own original nervous system or ideas. All that they can have is borrowed from humans. & all their intelligence is based on human intelligence. & that is where the danger is. Since anything can be fed into those AI robots, borrowed from humans, remember there are criminals too. You mentioned pedo priests & molvies. Now tell me if anyone decides to create a robot borrowing from criminal minds. To be honest, I shudder to visualize the outcome. I hope, just hope that the biggest fitna - the dajjal - will not be such a AI robot. The prophet PBUH did mention he would have one real eye & one made up of stone. He also mentioned his ride will eat 'fire' as food. & as you mentioned, 'Powerful rule'. So maybe the humans will make a powerful AI robot by feeding into him a million or more humans consciences, information from around the world & the evil bunch controlling that robot will make him claim to be God ? Quite possible.

& I also have felt a certain confusion in the talks of any lecturer while they deliver lectures about dajjal, whether he will be a human or a jinn. Majority say he would be a human. Quite possible this kind of man-made human being controlled by the world controlling evil mafia. Quite likely quite likely.

People like elon musk surely not creating such things being aware what that kind of work can lead up to in the end. They are just serving their life purposes. Dajjal has to appear in the world sooner or later.

Now I have a feeling that you may have started the world's wealth controlling robot of Aladdin thread with the same thought in mind... that dajjal might be a man-mad robot. Am I correct ?

I like to follow smart people and Stephen Hawkins snd Elon Musk both think that planet would be destroyed by AI. A robot can be thought to make decisions, it could programme other robots.

Someone was making a GodBot.

The consensus is that whichever country gets a lead on AI will enslave humanity till the end, Hence the start of Russia war and will go to China after.

Comment

Last edited by Bobby1; Jul 25, 2022, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• SleekDesign
                          SleekDesign commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Didn't understand your second para especially the 'no division of wealth' part. Can you elaborate what you mean ?

I like to follow smart people and Stephen Hawkins snd Elon Musk both think that planet would be destroyed by AI. A robot can be thought to make decisions, it could programme other robots.

Someone was making a GodBot.

The consensus is that whichever country gets a lead on AI will enslave humanity till the end, Hence the start of Russia war and will go to China after.

I didn't know they both said that but if one were to take what they have said as future facts then in that case, dajjal will surely not be AI robot because dajjal will be destroyed before he could destroy the world. However, the details of how he would be killed do seem like an out of the ordinary act. Not a normal killing like with any weapon. But quite likely with some rays dajjal with be burned (that is what I read but will search again that story of destruction of dajjal).

what is a Godbot? Who was making it ? Didn't hear that term before.

Russian war has already happened. If Islamic references are to be believed, dajjal will be destroyed in Jerusalem. & a group of muslims will fight his forces in india. There is no mention of China or russia. Only Iran, pakistan, Afghanistan, india & Jerusalem (which is current day israel). & there is mention of Makkah & medinah. Dajjal will stay some 30 KMS (if I recall correctly) away from masjid nabvi & tell his followers about that masjid. From what I read, it was not clear if he meant he wanted to destroy the masjid.

In short, if an AI robot is going to destroy the world then that may come AFTER the dajjal episode is well over & done with. But if dajjal will be an AI computer then he will be destroyed by prophet Issa pbuh.

Comment

So after 3 hours of being on charge with completely power off mode, the brand new battery of my mob only charged from 15% to 20%. & in these 2 minutes I spent writing these posts, 2% is lost bringing it to 18%.

The hackers of my mob can go to hell along with their master dajjal & friends.

I'm off.

Comment

I didn't know they both said that but if one were to take what they have said as future facts then in that case, dajjal will surely not be AI robot because dajjal will be destroyed before he could destroy the world. However, the details of how he would be killed do seem like an out of the ordinary act. Not a normal killing like with any weapon. But quite likely with some rays dajjal with be burned (that is what I read but will search again that story of destruction of dajjal).

what is a Godbot? Who was making it ? Didn't hear that term before.

Russian war has already happened. If Islamic references are to be believed, dajjal will be destroyed in Jerusalem. & a group of muslims will fight his forces in india. There is no mention of China or russia. Only Iran, pakistan, Afghanistan, india & Jerusalem (which is current day israel). & there is mention of Makkah & medinah. Dajjal will stay some 30 KMS (if I recall correctly) away from masjid nabvi & tell his followers about that masjid. From what I read, it was not clear if he meant he wanted to destroy the masjid.

In short, if an AI robot is going to destroy the world then that may come AFTER the dajjal episode is well over & done with. But if dajjal will be an AI computer then he will be destroyed by prophet Issa pbuh.
                            Elon Musk is planning to put super computers in human brains. Maybe world will be destroyed by a hybrid

Comment

Working...
                            X