Bobby bachao muhim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby bachao muhim

After da afsosnak khudkushi by the greatest scholar on earth, the entertainer of the decade and shohar of three wives Janab Amir Liakat, holy iz very hi pareshan about the wellbeing of another greatest scholar of the planet, the entertainer of the centuries (last century and curent), and the shohar of two wives aala hazrat bobby ji.

Plz everyone make sure to turn off his generator na.

Wesay to iske lye banday men khuch gherat nami shay oni chahye par still no one brings chillu bhar pani near apne bobz ankal.

Holy requests bobby ji to sambhaling his sehat specially in this umar. Aapki khatir hamen aapki tamam IDs manzoor hen.

Shawns, bobby1, hottie 22, doggie 69, kameena420 wigera wigera. Jehri chahen use karen

Wesay bi suna hai Kanada men koi pride month chalra hai. < comment removed by admin >
    We lub you bobby ji *Insert da biggest red Dil emoticon here*

Plz candian bhaion hor behno keep an eye on bobby1 in his big and wide mension as seen by google earth.

holy.jpg
    Last edited by SID_NY; 5 days ago. Reason: offensive comment removed
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Lotan do you think about me when you go to sleep? That is so
    I am seriously thinking of mini homes. Right now my bedroom has a king bed and a queen and a sitting area, Jacuzzi and spa shower
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

This is from kitchen eating area. Made lamb loin chops for my beautiful lady, Sheeshay main dubaara uttar Liya

PS mocking a deceased person is really low class but hey if bachay Baaz can be champions of morality than can’t expect any less from you
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
      Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

Comment

Han ji bobby ji , holy thinks of nobody buttt ju going to sleep. Aap itnay haseen hen na

Do you know any daactar who can treat nightmares?

Comment

Shawns to Bobby1

Bobby1 to hottie

hottie to other 50 multis

holy.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
            Han ji bobby ji , holy thinks of nobody buttt ju going to sleep. Aap itnay haseen hen na

Do you know any daactar who can treat nightmares?
            My Cousin owns Texas General Hospital, 200 million dollars.

Comment

Working...
            X