Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enslavement Of Humanity Almost Complete..............

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Enslavement Of Humanity Almost Complete..............

    Almost all media is controlled by very few people and a Robot controls most wealth. I think this robot stole the wealth from people going gung-ho on NFT's and crypto. There are millions of people, including 5 million babies died in Africa and wont even get reported. Food shortages have a potential to kill 10s of millions and wont really be reported.

    #2
    I still have to watch some of the links you gave previously. Especially that one of hacking spyware... & this one. Will comment when I do.

    Later... am sleepy.

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks for sharing. Informative & interesting. Just another addition in the previous tools with which criminals of deep state of all the countries control economies, businesses, markets, buying/selling in all the countries of the world. The new policies for pakistani real estate sector in the latest fedral budget left too many questions. I had a feeling it were the criminals of deep state of pakistan were behind those policies. This video kind of hints that I was right.

      This global network shares profits earned through sucking blood out of common people's hard earned money through their own resources & sweat. They forcefully take a share through various categories of government imposed taxes that keep increasing & not decreasing.


      *****


      Some from comments section describe them best:


      "Too big to fail, too big for jail. Ultimate criminals."

      "Should be studied by the best schools of economics and law, as an example of ultra criminal pseudo market terminal stage of capitalism."

      "...Black Rock amalgamation with the Govt for blackrocks gain..."

      ( Includes all the governments of the world including Pakistani government of deep state)


      "This only confirms what I've always suspected - that A.I. was running the worlds financial markets for last 25-30 years"


      "Basic economics taught at a high school in the suburbs of Miami Florida during 1970s: The United States, antitrust law (mostly federal laws) regulate the conduct and organization of business corporations. That was generally intended to promote competition and prevent monopolies. It's given me pause to ponder when large businesses have been buying up small businesses. I've noticed it since the 90s."


      (I also worked in the late 90s- mid 2000s. Saw many acquisitions. It's true that the trend & rate of bigger companies taking over smaller companies increased considerably. Maybe those were the baby steps of BlackRock? Now A.I of Aladdin is infiltrating devices of every single individual on planet - even home business owners. That's the lowest degree of greed. How much can you suck out of a small home biz owner ? )


      (There are more but am short of time).



      *****


      All the subsidiaries of UNO are a part of this including IMF & The World Bank.


      Do you know it is a UN agenda for the world that by 2030, individual family homes are not constructed anymore. They're attempting to reach that goal by raising prices of lands & all the construction material. Every individual on planet is being spied on. Their real-life & online activities. The MAD inflation in real estate sector of Pakistan came after naya Pakistan's monkies gave way to foreign real estate market's spy to infiltrate in the local market. Not that previously buying a piece of land was affordable or constructing a home any cheaper. But now they're making it impossible for the common people to do that.

      I haven't watched it properly focused so I'm sure I have missed alot from that clip.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
        Thanks for sharing. Informative & interesting. Just another addition in the previous tools with which criminals of deep state of all the countries control economies, businesses, markets, buying/selling in all the countries of the world. The new policies for pakistani real estate sector in the latest fedral budget left too many questions. I had a feeling it were the criminals of deep state of pakistan were behind those policies. This video kind of hints that I was right.

        This global network shares profits earned through sucking blood out of common people's hard earned money through their own resources & sweat. They forcefully take a share through various categories of government imposed taxes that keep increasing & not decreasing.


        *****


        Some from comments section describe them best:


        "Too big to fail, too big for jail. Ultimate criminals."

        "Should be studied by the best schools of economics and law, as an example of ultra criminal pseudo market terminal stage of capitalism."

        "...Black Rock amalgamation with the Govt for blackrocks gain..."

        ( Includes all the governments of the world including Pakistani government of deep state)


        "This only confirms what I've always suspected - that A.I. was running the worlds financial markets for last 25-30 years"


        "Basic economics taught at a high school in the suburbs of Miami Florida during 1970s: The United States, antitrust law (mostly federal laws) regulate the conduct and organization of business corporations. That was generally intended to promote competition and prevent monopolies. It's given me pause to ponder when large businesses have been buying up small businesses. I've noticed it since the 90s."


        (I also worked in the late 90s- mid 2000s. Saw many acquisitions. It's true that the trend & rate of bigger companies taking over smaller companies increased considerably. Maybe those were the baby steps of BlackRock? Now A.I of Aladdin is infiltrating devices of every single individual on planet - even home business owners. That's the lowest degree of greed. How much can you suck out of a small home biz owner ? )


        (There are more but am short of time).



        *****


        All the subsidiaries of UNO are a part of this including IMF & The World Bank.


        Do you know it is a UN agenda for the world that by 2030, individual family homes are not constructed anymore. They're attempting to reach that goal by raising prices of lands & all the construction material. Every individual on planet is being spied on. Their real-life & online activities. The MAD inflation in real estate sector of Pakistan came after naya Pakistan's monkies gave way to foreign real estate market's spy to infiltrate in the local market. Not that previously buying a piece of land was affordable or constructing a home any cheaper. But now they're making it impossible for the common people to do that.

        I haven't watched it properly focused so I'm sure I have missed alot from that clip.
        I wish you are wrong,but unfortunately you are not. The ugliest side of this seems to be population control thru mass starvations of countries which don’t tow the line

        Comment


        • SleekDesign
          SleekDesign commented
          Editing a comment
          Not through mass starvation alone. There is a long list of tools used for population control. High inflation is also one of the tools which serves many other purposes including population control. They wanted to implement on Pakistan after 2014 but nleague government was a hurdle so they easily got that government replaced with PTI's greedy monkies & got it done through them. It continues still despite nleague's efforts because the PTI monkies sold the country to IMF & promised to starve & financially enslave Pakistani population. & the best & the most loyal 'human friendly' political arty was crushed. I think it is due to sins of general population that the 'dajjalic hands' now have reached the throats of the general population. They need to repent from sins & seek protection.

        #5
        Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
        Not through mass starvation alone. There is a long list of tools used for population control. High inflation is also one of the tools which serves many other purposes including population control. They wanted to implement on Pakistan after 2014 but nleague government was a hurdle so they easily got that government replaced with PTI's greedy monkies & got it done through them. It continues still despite nleague's efforts because the PTI monkies sold the country to IMF & promised to starve & financially enslave Pakistani population. & the best & the most loyal 'human friendly' political arty was crushed. I think it is due to sins of general population that the 'dajjalic hands' now have reached the throats of the general population. They need to repent from sins & seek protection.
        You are totally right. Media, data, controlling all wealth, monopoly on food and all necessities of life is another way of this control.

        Comment


          #6
          In 2000, sensed & predicted the inflation & related issues & shared with people close to me. They thought I had gone crazy. Because that was almost the end of 90s & those days life was good all around the world & people thought nothing was there to worry about. The country in which I sensed the undercurrents & predicted (I myself didn't know why I said those things & felt like a stupid when people called me out) that started seeing the effects within 5 years. I dont know how things were in Pakistan those days but now in 2022, Pakistan is on same stage as other world & getting worse.

          Controlling real estate sector was not included in earlier goals of UN for 2030. Thanks to their special focus on Pakistan & its populations' survival tools, tactics & solutions & added assistance in terms of research & much more greater access on Pakistani real estate sector by monkies of Naya Pakistan, now this sector also has been added to be controlled as a new enslavement tactic in UN goals for the world for 2030.

          All the research being done anywhere in the world for constructive purposes & to benefit the humanity is being misused against humanity & to freeze all the positive projects based on the research if not in line with the agendas of the world controlling evil mafia that includes criminals of deep state of all the countries. Any single individual or a group of individuals working on any 'human/animal/nature friendly' projects that go against the evil goal of population enslavement are crushed/killed in no time. NS was poisoned & the Pakistani blood specialist that wrote facts related to NS diagnosis was killed too.

          Another 20 years, living in most places will be made impossible without submitting your freewill. From then onwards, it is only going to get worse with chips being injected in humans to control them like robots, herd them like sheeps. Just like it is a compulsory requirement for all the world's populations to obtain IDs/passports to move around, injecting that chip will be made compulsory to carry out any worldly business except breathing. Normal breathing already controlled through obligated mask requirement.

          The only way to avoid becoming a slave of that system will be abandoning the world & isolating yourself (going off-grid as they say). To avoid infiltration into & control of your brain/thoughts through much more advanced AI tools will only be through surah Kahf & other essential azkaars of protection. Those who don't will suffer the torment of the dajjalic world at the hands of dajjalic agents.

          People with active sensitive radars picking up on vibrations & info from the currents in the air already can see. The world population too engaged & occupied with worldly needs, wants looks at such people as 'conspiracy theorists'. Not all 'conspiracy theorists' can see well & clear unless guided by correct source. By 2022, Surah Kahf & Quran are the only correct sources. And maybe if there are or would be any people with access to & in-depth greater knowledge of the ancient ORIGINAL, UNCHANGED scriptures then they would also be able to see & testify Quran is the correct source of protection from upcoming more advanced & more powerful dajjalic system.
          Last edited by SleekDesign; 8 hours ago.

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by SleekDesign View Post
            In 2000, sensed & predicted the inflation & related issues & shared with people close to me. They thought I had gone crazy. Because that was almost the end of 90s & those days life was good all around the world & people thought nothing was there to worry about. The country in which I sensed the undercurrents & predicted (I myself didn't know why I said those things & felt like a stupid when people called me out) that started seeing the effects within 5 years. I dont know how things were in Pakistan those days but now in 2022, Pakistan is on same stage as other world & getting worse.

            Controlling real estate sector was not included in earlier goals of UN for 2030. Thanks to their special focus on Pakistan & its populations' survival tools, tactics & solutions & added assistance in terms of research & much more greater access on Pakistani real estate sector by monkies of Naya Pakistan, now this sector also has been added to be controlled as a new enslavement tactic in UN goals for the world for 2030.

            All the research being done anywhere in the world for constructive purposes & to benefit the humanity is being misused against humanity & to freeze all the positive projects based on the research if not in line with the agendas of the world controlling evil mafia that includes criminals of deep state of all the countries. Any single individual or a group of individuals working on any 'human/animal/nature friendly' projects that go against the evil goal of population enslavement are crushed/killed in no time. NS was poisoned & the Pakistani blood specialist that wrote facts related to NS diagnosis was killed too.

            Another 20 years, living in most places will be made impossible without submitting your freewill. From then onwards, it is only going to get worse with chips being injected in humans to control them like robots, herd them like sheeps. Just like it is a compulsory requirement for all the world's populations to obtain IDs/passports to move around, injecting that chip will be made compulsory to carry out any worldly business except breathing. Normal breathing already controlled through obligated mask requirement.

            The only way to avoid becoming a slave of that system will be abandoning the world & isolating yourself (going off-grid as they say). To avoid infiltration into & control of your brain/thoughts through much more advanced AI tools will only be through surah Kahf & other essential azkaars of protection. Those who don't will suffer the torment of the dajjalic world at the hands of dajjalic agents.

            People with active sensitive radars picking up on vibrations & info from the currents in the air already can see. The world population too engaged & occupied with worldly needs, wants looks at such people as 'conspiracy theorists'. Not all 'conspiracy theorists' can see well & clear unless guided by correct source. By 2022, Surah Kahf & Quran are the only correct sources. And maybe if there are or would be any people with access to & in-depth greater knowledge of the ancient ORIGINAL, UNCHANGED scriptures then they would also be able to see & testify Quran is the correct source of protection from upcoming more advanced & more powerful dajjalic system.
            I doubt if US will ever forgive Pakistan’s duplicity in accepting billions in aid and than supporting and propping up the Terrorist Taliban. They send the message by crushing economy to

            Comment

            Working...
            X