Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Times you have been right or wrong on this forum....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby you dont compare DOW with BTC. you compare an individual share with BTC. Compare DOW with crypto.

Crypto is here to exist and stay. Only debate is if the individual cryptos are overvalued or under. BTC got overvalued and now its coming to irs regular worth but doesnt mean its going to vanish. Usually old school mindsets reject crypto but once they open up, they'll embrace it.

BTC/ethreum etc are real coins. Problem is the popping up of meme coins like doge etc. Thats a joke. On the top of it people like Elon musk play with people's greedy mindsets and hence the term pump and dump.

Buying crypto is the same thing like buying a share. You need to study its foundation and once you do go dive in.

The only threat they have is regulations. US regulators are working on it day and night but so far they havent come up with a firm policy. Unlike India they are not going to ban anything, they are just going to decide tax brackets and thats all
    Attitude is more important than facts.
    "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
      Bobby you dont compare DOW with BTC. you compare an individual share with BTC. Compare DOW with crypto.

Crypto is here to exist and stay. Only debate is if the individual cryptos are overvalued or under. BTC got overvalued and now its coming to irs regular worth but doesnt mean its going to vanish. Usually old school mindsets reject crypto but once they open up, they'll embrace it.

BTC/ethreum etc are real coins. Problem is the popping up of meme coins like doge etc. Thats a joke. On the top of it people like Elon musk play with people's greedy mindsets and hence the term pump and dump.

Buying crypto is the same thing like buying a share. You need to study its foundation and once you do go dive in.

The only threat they have is regulations. US regulators are working on it day and night but so far they havent come up with a firm policy. Unlike India they are not going to ban anything, they are just going to decide tax brackets and thats all
      DJI, Russell2000, S&P500. Nasdq are all composed of individual stocks, you can compare with anyone of them. What do you think is BTC really worth? how do you guage the worth. For stocks we guage it on present value of future cash flow. You buy a small portion of a business which you hope in future will make money. I dont even know if many here know how stocks are valued, their PE, PEG, Price to leverage future PE ratios etc. People like Charlie Munger run the world and people should listen to them. Do you know what PESTEL analysis is. You have to look at politics, US will never allow Crypto to survive.

Munger thinks, it will go to zero!!!!!

When Munger talks, please listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6sEcFYQh_o

Last edited by Bobby1; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
        Munger thinks, it will go to zero!!!!!

When Munger talks, please listen!
        Sheesh, I go away for a weekend, and you start quoting Charlie Munger? LOL.

He was once asked why he believes that Bitcoin is a sham. And his response was "It’s evil because it undermines the Federal Reserve System..."

I hope you can catch the irony in his comment. And if you can't? Then I'm sorry but you're exactly the type of person the right-wingers like to call sheep.

And this is why I don't listen, when this 9,800 year old white geriatric fossil talks.

Anyhoo. How's your weekend been? Because I jogged 2,300 miles, hiked up Mt. Everest for a bet and then proceeded to bench 6 fully grown male African elephants.

Oh and btw, if it makes you feel any better? Bitcoin will fall further, as it's lower support limit is somewhere around 13.8.
        "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Sheesh, I go away for a weekend, and you start quoting Charlie Munger? LOL.

He was once asked why he believes that Bitcoin is a sham. And his response was "It’s evil because it undermines the Federal Reserve System..."

I hope you can catch the irony in his comment. And if you can't? Then I'm sorry but you're exactly the type of person the right-wingers like to call sheep.

And this is why I don't listen, when this 9,800 year old white geriatric fossil talks.

Anyhoo. How's your weekend been? Because I jogged 2,300 miles, hiked up Mt. Everest for a bet and then proceeded to bench 6 fully grown male African elephants.

Oh and btw, if it makes you feel any better? Bitcoin will fall further, as it's lower support limit is somewhere around 13.8.
          USA today has been the scariest I have seen them to be ever, at this point it seems they are willing to risk a third world war, they are accepting that their proxy war in Ukraine may starve 10s of millions, even hundreds. If they see BTC as a threat, with one swoop, they will take it down. So far the AI has helped them steal a lot of wealth thru Crypto where the Aladdin Super computer would have made billions. Individual traders are no match for Super AI in markets.

Didn't bench elephants this weekend, was busy sponsoring 1 Pakistani athlete to compete in Halifax in the international championships as a team member with Safy. It is really difficult to get Visa, was sending them an invite, so they may get Visa. Lake in Balochistan is dried up so the young man couldn't practice much. Maybe, we will call him in early so he can have 2 weeks training before competition. They won't do good, but hey, they get to represent Pakistan.

Comment

USA today has been the scariest I have seen them to be ever, at this point it seems they are willing to risk a third world war, they are accepting that their proxy war in Ukraine may starve 10s of millions, even hundreds. If they see BTC as a threat, with one swoop, they will take it down. So far the AI has helped them steal a lot of wealth thru Crypto where the Aladdin Super computer would have made billions. Individual traders are no match for Super AI in markets.
            What does that have to do with what I said in my post?

Didn't bench elephants this weekend, was busy sponsoring 1 Pakistani athlete to compete in Halifax in the international championships as a team member with Safy. It is really difficult to get Visa, was sending them an invite, so they may get Visa. Lake in Balochistan is dried up so the young man couldn't practice much. Maybe, we will call him in early so he can have 2 weeks training before competition. They won't do good, but hey, they get to represent Pakistan.
            Well that sucks. I've never been rejected for a visa before.
            "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

What does that have to do with what I said in my post?

Well that sucks. I've never been rejected for a visa before.
              What it means is that they are determined to exert their dominance, suck all the wealth and not worry about popularity or hurt feelings. They will Use Crypto if it serves them or just crush it.

Comment

What it means is that they are determined to exert their dominance, suck all the wealth and not worry about popularity or hurt feelings. They will Use Crypto if it serves them or just crush it.
                Still has nothing to do with what I said in my original post. All I did was discredit Charlie Munger.

Tell you what. If BTC hits $100k within the next year and if me, you & more specifically this forum is still around, would you resurrect this thread and own up to the fact that you were wrong yet again?

Comment

Still has nothing to do with what I said in my original post. All I did was discredit Charlie Munger.

Tell you what. If BTC hits $100k within the next year and if me, you & more specifically this forum is still around, would you resurrect this thread and own up to the fact that you were wrong yet again?
                  I quoted Munger when BTC was 66k and you ridiculed him, it’s at 20. So, how was he wrong?

Comment

Keeping in the tradition of racist, sexist, ageist all you have against Munger is his age, Please base your arguments on facts and evidence. Berkshire has been a very successful investment corporation. When at 66k Munger said sell, you said he’s old and stupid. Turns out he was right, you were wrong.

Comment

I quoted Munger when BTC was 66k and you ridiculed him, it’s at 20. So, how was he wrong?
                      Because BTC has dropped more than 80% on 3 separate occasions, just to rally to ridiculous ATH's. Last time BTC crashed, it went from $20k to $3K, and then rallied all the way to $69k. We're seeing yet again, a similar pattern. This one however is aided by the looming recession. If the US announces negative growth in Q2 on the 28th of July, BTC will crash further to as low as $12k, where it will go sideways for a while, before the bull market takes it to yet new heights.

Keeping in the tradition of racist, sexist, ageist all you have against Munger is his age, Please base your arguments on facts and evidence. Berkshire has been a very successful investment corporation. When at 66k Munger said sell, you said he’s old and stupid. Turns out he was right, you were wrong.
                      Saada kutta, kutta? tay tuada kutta Tommy?

There is plenty of evidence of you being racist, ageist, abelist and fat-phobic, especially fat-phobic. You're a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black...

Do you even know the background of Berkshire Hathaway? They've been embroiled with scandals and questionable investment techniques for over 40 years. They made insane money during the '08 financial crisis buying mortgage backed securities and shorting the housing market, i.e. when the average American was being made homeless, these two old farts were raking it in big time, just like the koch brothers, Steve Eisman and Michael Burry were. This wasn't even made public until 2016. So, Buffet & Munger can burn in hell, for all I care.

Comment

Because BTC has dropped more than 80% on 3 separate occasions, just to rally to ridiculous ATH's. Last time BTC crashed, it went from $20k to $3K, and then rallied all the way to $69k. We're seeing yet again, a similar pattern. This one however is aided by the looming recession. If the US announces negative growth in Q2 on the 28th of July, BTC will crash further to as low as $12k, where it will go sideways for a while, before the bull market takes it to yet new heights.

There is plenty of evidence of you being racist, ageist, abelist and fat-phobic, especially fat-phobic. You're a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black...

Do you even know the background of Berkshire Hathaway? They've been embroiled with scandals and questionable investment techniques for over 40 years. They made insane money during the '08 financial crisis buying mortgage backed securities and shorting the housing market, i.e. when the average American was being made homeless, these two old farts were raking it in big time, just like the koch brothers, Steve Eisman and Michael Burry were. This wasn't even made public until 2016. So, Buffet & Munger can burn in hell, for all I care.
                        You canât be a billionaire and be a nice person. This is a very callous and predatory system. Their decisions kill millions, I will not paint them as saints. All corporations are evil. However Buffet gave 48 billion in Charity so far and will give his entire wealth to charity.

This is a new USA, not concerned about being seen as the moral leader of the world.

They will crush anything that stands against their interests. Never bet against them.

American corporations same as East India Company are mandated to suck wealth from the globe.

First rule of economics is money and power are interchangeable

After every single crash, USA emerges more powerful than ever. EU had started challenging US supremacy before 08, after the crash, they totally surrendered

It is not oil that makes US dollar what it is. It is their power. Any Arab leader who does not submit will be removed. They all have relationships with zIsrael now. Pakistan to follow soon.
                        Last edited by Bobby1; 3 days ago.

Comment

So you could have listened to me at 66k and sold and bought back at 13.8 or 3.8.

Comment

You canât be a billionaire and be a nice person. This is a very callous and predatory system. Their decisions kill millions, I will not paint them as saints. All corporations are evil. However Buffet gave 48 billion in Charity so far and will give his entire wealth to charity.

This is a new USA, not concerned about being seen as the moral leader of the world.

They will crush anything that stands against their interests. Never bet against them.

American corporations same as East India Company are mandated to suck wealth from the globe.
                            Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Either way, BTC is going to hit $100k within the next year. We'll see who's laughing then.

First rule of economics is money and power are interchangeable
                            That's not even economics, lol. That's just corruption.

Comment

Working...
                            X