Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Times you have been right or wrong on this forum....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Times you have been right or wrong on this forum....

https://pak.gupshup.org/forum/societ...2#post16696332

I told them about Bitcoin collapse, they made fun of me.

LOL. Nothing's changed Bobby, we're still making fun of you.

Bitcoin has crashed before. In 2017, it lost more than 85% of its value in the process, and as of right now, we're still miles away from that.

It will bounce back, like it has more than 3 times in the last decade, as institutional investors, i.e. big banks and hedge funds are still throwing money into it, or have billions already invested into bitcoin and they won't pull out at a loss.

A sizeable chunk of my crypto portfolio is in $BTC, $BNB and $ETH and I am still buying into the dip.
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Bitcoin has crashed before. In 2017, it lost more than 85% of its value in the process, and as of right now, we're still miles away from that.
      So Hazrat Bobz is now promoting himself as a najoomi for making a prediction in 2021 about something that already took place 4 years prior?

His extraordinary foresight can be attributed to the chillas and jadu-tona and totka-ghutka and the Sam-hamming that he does in his basement room....when he's not posting on GS, of course.
      Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

LOL

So...

Is it just me or does anyone else also pick up on the 2 underlying messages in the title of this thread:

1) Bob only mentions what he believes he was right about. Did not list anything he was wrong about....therefore....suggesting that he's never been wrong.

2) That he is more right and we are more wrong and also less right than him. But that me vs. them undertone is always there.
        Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
          LOL

So...

Is it just me or does anyone else also pick up on the 2 underlying messages in the title of this thread:

1) Bob only mentions what he believes he was right about. Did not list anything he was wrong about....therefore....suggesting that he's never been wrong.

2) That he is more right and we are more wrong and also less right than him. But that me vs. them undertone is always there.
          I was right about Taliban attacking Pakistan.

Comment

I was also right about Biden making you wish Trump was back, Old white Catholic men sometimes can be the most callous and brutal. He has completely crushed Pakistan’s economy, he has brought the world closest to Third World War. There will be famine and food shortages and millions will die and he’s ok with that.

Comment

LOL. Nothing's changed Bobby, we're still making fun of you.

It will bounce back, like it has more than 3 times in the last decade, as institutional investors, i.e. big banks and hedge funds are still throwing money into it, or have billions already invested into bitcoin and they won't pull out at a loss.

A sizeable chunk of my crypto portfolio is in $BTC, $BNB and $ETH and I am still buying into the dip.
              Don’t catch a falling knife, Bitcoin will soon be worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Don’t catch a falling knife, Bitcoin will soon be worthless.
                It won't be, trust me. And even in the slightest chance that it does? I've made more than 100x on my crypto investments since 2013, and that's the beauty of unregulated markets. By comparison, my FAANG investments have netted by less than 10% of that. So any money I lose, would just be the froth on top of the money latte that I've been sipping on for the past almost decade in the market.

Thanks to unprecedented levels of inflation in the last 6 months, investors are steering clear of speculative assets, i.e. stocks, crypto, everything is down, and soon real estate will be worth pennies on the dollar as well, but with like everything in the economy, there will be a boom followed by yet another bust, and so on. The average Canadian has been suffering at the hands of rich Chinese investors buying up condo's for 10x what they're worth, if that isn't a bubble, then I don't know what is.
                "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

It won't be, trust me. And even in the slightest chance that it does? I've made more than 100x on my crypto investments since 2013, and that's the beauty of unregulated markets. By comparison, my FAANG investments have netted by less than 10% of that. So any money I lose, would just be the froth on top of the money latte that I've been sipping on for the past almost decade in the market.

Thanks to unprecedented levels of inflation in the last 6 months, investors are steering clear of speculative assets, i.e. stocks, crypto, everything is down, and soon real estate will be worth pennies on the dollar as well, but with like everything in the economy, there will be a boom followed by yet another bust, and so on. The average Canadian has been suffering at the hands of rich Chinese investors buying up condo's for 10x what they're worth, if that isn't a bubble, then I don't know what is.
                  There is a strategy in bubbles, they are designed to take wealth out of other countries and make US richer, after every bubble US dollar becomes more powerful, although they were the ones who created the bubble. I bet Chinese were invested in Bitcoin like mad. After creating the financial bubble, US rather than going down, is more powerful.

Comment

Europe is on hands and knees in front of US. I bet entire Europe was not enthusiastic about Ukraine war and now many more countries want to join NATO. Before you would see some disagreements, now they do mostly, what they are told.

Comment

There is a strategy in bubbles
                      There we go. If crypto is a bubble as you claim it is, then there is a strategy to make money from it.

they are designed to take wealth out of other countries and make US richer, after every bubble US dollar becomes more powerful, although they were the ones who created the bubble.
                      Not for long though. The entire world is now catching up to the bull****, that is the petrodollar. China and Russia are seriously considering trading oil in yuan or ruble. One is the amongst the biggest producers of oil, while the other is the biggest consumer.

Fun-fact: The United States is currently buying a proportion of its oil form India, hence why the national average has risen to $5/gallon. Guess where India gets its oil from? Russia!

I bet Chinese were invested in Bitcoin like mad. After creating the financial bubble, US rather than going down, is more powerful.
                      The CCP are against any unregulated market. Half of all bitcoin miners from China are now setting up shop in the US. However, this does little, of anything, for the US economy.

Comment

There we go. If crypto is a bubble as you claim it is, then there is a strategy to make money from it.

Not for long though. The entire world is now catching up to the bull****, that is the petrodollar. China and Russia are seriously considering trading oil in yuan or ruble. One is the amongst the biggest producers of oil, while the other is the biggest consumer.

Fun-fact: The United States is currently buying a proportion of its oil form India, hence why the national average has risen to $5/gallon. Guess where India gets its oil from? Russia!

The CCP are against any unregulated market. Half of all bitcoin miners from China are now setting up shop in the US. However, this does little, of anything, for the US economy.
                        A very few people make money of the bubble, you need to foresee the dumping coming after pumping. I have seen many bubbles, from the 7 dragons, to internet bubbles etc.

I follow the trends, US has been getting exponentially more powerful
                        China has some fatal weaknesses
                        They will crush Chinese economy before it can establish a competing banking system. They can also create political unrest.China needs to export to survive.

Comment

A very few people make money of the bubble, you need to foresee the dumping coming after pumping. I have seen many bubbles, from the 7 dragons, to internet bubbles etc.
                          Market trends dictate dumping, however you do not need to foresee a pump, it will happen eventually. Econ 101.

I follow the trends, US has been getting exponentially more powerful
                          Please share with the rest of us, these "trends" that you've been following.

They can also create political unrest.China needs to export to survive.
                          I find this hilarious to be honest.

So, you're telling me that the United States has the ability to cause civil unrest in China? The worlds largest surveillance state? A nation that developed its own goddamn internet to keep its people from accessing the outside world? That China?

I am not an advocate for the Chinese government or their human rights record but unlike you, I live in the real world, where every solution has a problem tied to it, and not the other way around.

Comment

LOL

So...

You are free to post wherever I was wrong. Taliban are killing your soldiers on a regular basis, rupee at 204 Bajwa the biggest beghairat kneeling down.

Comment

So Hazrat Bobz is now promoting himself as a najoomi for making a prediction in 2021 about something that already took place 4 years prior?

His extraordinary foresight can be attributed to the chillas and jadu-tona and totka-ghutka and the Sam-hamming that he does in his basement room....when he's not posting on GS, of course.
                              Predicting the reaction of an action is not najoom. If you are angry, miserable creates cortisol, creates visceral fats, reduces enjoyment of life, shortens lifespan. Not najoom, just science. Unhappy angry people have bad health, bad life is just very predictable.

Comment

Working...
                              X