Hot Air Balloon!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Air Balloon!!!!

It is my dream to visit ________________.

Fill in the blank! Add an explanation if you wish.
    Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

All over the world

Comment

Oh where do i start..

I love to visit historic sites. I would actually start from islamic historic sites and then cover all others too

As a hiker, i want to visit all natural parks, similar to yosemite and yellowstone

If i've to pick a country, New Zealand. Ok may be scandinavian countries as well but that i'll visit either way iA. NZ is a rare chance.
      Attitude is more important than facts.
      "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

• Azra Hazarah
        Azra Hazarah commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd do the above plus add in 7 wonders of the world and the northern lights

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
      It is my dream to visit ________________.

Fill in the blank! Add an explanation if you wish.
      Drive across the Americas, without getting killed. Pan-American highway is a 30,000 kilometer (19,000 miles) piece of road that drives through every imaginable terrain that exists on this planet. The ultimate road-trip.

PanAmericanHwy.png
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Sometimes it comes in mind that as a muslim, we all should strive to go visit all the places of land that Muslims either are ruling now or have ruled in the past. For example, Spain. I would love to visit all historic and cultural countries/cities/towns
        Attitude is more important than facts.
        "Life is 10% what happens to us..and 90% of how we react to it"

Comment

Turkey..it’s been an obsession.

Spain, as mentioned above.

Pompeii...
          Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

It is my dream to visit Nisar Charsi Tikka in Namak Mandi, Peshawar. The name alone sounds so good !

Comment

a7mado

There is a guy from Pakistan who has bicycled many places on that route.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
                a7mado

There is a guy from Pakistan who has bicycled many places on that route.

Fantastic video. I wouldn't be able to do that and not what I had in mind. I was going for more of an off-roader with sleeping arrangements in the back as a means of transport, maybe a series 80 Land Cruiser or something like that.

Either way, thanks for sharing. Driving through the America's is the ultimate bucket list adventure that I would like to experience before life turns 40.

Ever since the Top Gear episode they did where Clarkson, May & Hammond drove from Bolivia to Chile and in a later episode where they drove across Argentina, I've been obsessed with South America and it's landscape. What people think of when they hear South America is usually Brazil, the carnival, drug trade and murders. When in reality, geographically speaking, South America is vast and exquisite. Especially Ushuaia (southern most city in the world), Tierra Del Fuego & the Atacama desert in the north.
                "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Working...
                X