Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e18cmouw73491.jpg
    Is mayonnaise a gender?!
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

LOL.

Well, in some languages mayonnaise and other nouns do have a gender.
    Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
      LOL.

Well, in some languages mayonnaise and other nouns do have a gender.
      Mayosexual. Won’t lie, I kinda like the sound of that. Even if I don’t fancy mayonnaise myself.
      "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

• The Last Straw
        The Last Straw commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you say ka birthday or ki birthday? I do the latter. Mayonnaise lagana ya lagani? Which one? See,....not so easy is it?

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

Do you say ka birthday or ki birthday? I do the latter. Mayonnaise lagana ya lagani? Which one? See,....not so easy is it?
      Ah, okay. Yeah its definitely 'ki birthday' and 'Mayonnaise lagani' at my place.

Comment

• The Last Straw
        The Last Straw commented
        Editing a comment
        Same at my place as well. It feels weird when someone says "ka birthday", but then I think the word for day in urdu is male (din, yawm, etc). It's always "ka din" (Eid ka din)...and not "ki din"...hence birthday could be treated as male...but it still sounds wrong.
    Working...
    X