Why do husbands die earlier than wives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do husbands die earlier than wives?

Look around, you will find daddies, nannies alive ماشاللہ, but their husbands will be no more. Why is it so ?
    Someone was saying that women handle kitchen duties, so they have direct access to food items. When they prepare meat, they squeeze yakhni (meat broth) out of the meat and drink it sary ka sara, whearas husbands don't get even a single drop of yakhni. Also some wives are doodh-choor. They hide milk from their husbands under bed or somewhere else and act as if doodh khatam ho gya ya bache pii gaye hain, hence husbands don't get enough milk during their lifetime۔ Is this a cultural thing?

That is a funny topic. I think it is true that husbands usually die earlier, but the reasons may not be what you cited.

Comment

LOL!
      So now we know the secrets to a long lifespan - yakhnee and doodh.
      I hereby declare that my husband can have all the yakhnee there will ever be, while I keep doodh under my bed. Hopefully our lifespans will even out by then ; )
      "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post
        LOL!
        So now we know the secrets to a long lifespan - yakhnee and doodh.
        I hereby declare that my husband can have all the yakhnee there will ever be, while I keep doodh under my bed. Hopefully our lifespans will even out by then ; )
        haha the idea is to share everything, doodh, yakhni, fruits everything.
        I am sure bobby1 will live beyond 100 years as he spends most of his time in kitchen. Hope he is not doodh choor.

Comment

• Cashmere
          Cashmere commented
          Editing a comment
          Sharing is no fun

You know that saying 'happy wife, happy life', I can not tell you how incredibly true that is. You make sure she is happy and she might let you live a long and happy life too.

Comment

Those husbands may also be fathers that have left behind a void in the lives of their loved ones that can't be replaced. May Allah forgive those that have passed on and bless them with Jannah. And may Allah bless those that are alive with shifa and guidance and happy and long life, Amin.
          Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
            Pakistani Prince commented
            Editing a comment
            آمین

I can relate this back to my other thread on age gap. During nani/dadi times, women were married off as little as 14 and guys were much older. So of course they pass away before the much younger woman does. Sending lots of love and peace to the ones that passed away. May Allah bless their afterlife. Ameen.

Comment

Average age of men, all over the planet is less than that of women, some say because women blood is refreshed every month and gives fresh blood cells, some say its stress. With women now in work force that gap is narrowing. Single men die younger than married men. Love keeps us alive longer. Men here have bad habits of eating lots of meat, lots of smoking, drinking etc.

Comment

• Cashmere
              Cashmere commented
              Editing a comment
              Interesting points

I can relate this back to my other thread on age gap. During nani/dadi times, women were married off as little as 14 and guys were much older. So of course they pass away before the much younger woman does. Sending lots of love and peace to the ones that passed away. May Allah bless their afterlife. Ameen.
            آمین

Nah, my observation says even if the guy is much older than the girl, in most cases guys die by the age of 60/65. Whearas the widows continue to live upto 80/85.
            Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Mar 15, 2022, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post

آمین

Nah, my observation says even if the guy is much older than the girl, in most cases guys die by the age of 60/65. Whearas the widows continue to live upto 80/85.
              You're right, let me do some more thinking and get back on this. =D

Comment

Interesting points
                They do recommend that men donate blood regularly, helps them grow new blood cells and girls need a lot more iron.

Comment

انشااللہ

filedata/fetch?id=16704765&d=1654713518&type=thumb
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Its a very interesting pictorial but remember we dont have any close idea of how Jannah will look like. ALLAH knows best. may we all reach this reward iA
                Working...
                X