Happy holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy holidays

and/or christmas if anyone is celebrating.

So anyone going for vacation anywhere?

Also interested to know which holiday movies to watch this season. Any recommendation?

Not going anywhere, just staying at home. Too many warnings and restrictions are abound. And rightly so, as I'm hearing of some fully vaccinated people getting acutely ill then recovering in my circle. As far as movies are concerned, if you are into horror movies and haven't watched The Shining(1980) then you should definitely watch it. Watching the movie in dark snowy winter months makes it my fav. Other than that there is always Home Alone.

Comment

Originally posted by decentGuy View Post
      Not going anywhere, just staying at home. Too many warnings and restrictions are abound. And rightly so, as I'm hearing of some fully vaccinated people getting acutely ill then recovering in my circle. As far as movies are concerned, if you are into horror movies and haven't watched The Shining(1980) then you should definitely watch it. Watching the movie in dark snowy winter months makes it my fav. Other than that there is always Home Alone.
      Haha yes there is home alone on every year's repeat.

O wow ok i've never herad of movie the shining. But i do like holiday movies. Its like a refreshing wave that comes every year. A good spirit.

We need to have more holiday seasons

Comment

Working...
      X