I'm OUT, OUT, OUT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm OUT, OUT, OUT...

...NO NOT OUTTA MY MIND, I MEAN OUTTA HERE!
    I'M GONE YA ALL OUT THERE. ITS VACATION, FUN, FUN, FUN TIME!

Have life, have fun, every one wish u all the besSsssSSST!!!

Things wont be the same without my old sister now that she'll be gone. But who said she's goin' forever. Best of luck AAPA and enjoy your vacation.But never forget, that you had a nice brother some where from earth, not from out there. Maybe when you return, I wont be around(I guess you're praying for that this very minute).
    This is Shahzad Ahmed saying;
    chao!!!

Comment

Hey BJ,
      Are u really going, thats great, chalo ubb hum FLIRT toa kursakain gai, on your back larki.

Nobody can stop me now.

Don't forget to take your BUNNY along nahin burhee hogai ho...so Lollypop.

Have a JOYRIDE batheejee,
      Uncle KK

Comment

BOO! I mean ASKM!

Surprised??? Well I'm still here just, just, just and just for today (I hope so). Anyway, Uncle KK I wish u have a very, very, very pleasant leave to Pak Wathan, Akpul Wathan, gulzar Wathan, Khaistha Wathan (OK enuf already, again I'm getting all home-sick) If ur going there for ever, I wish u AAAAAAAAALL the best KK Uncle. InshAllah, Allah Subhana watha ala, will grant u a wonderful life and yeSsS lots 'n lots of happy moments InshAllah! Aaaaaaaand What else... hmm... cheating on ur neice's back huh? http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif >> NOT FAIR<< Oh well, if that's what u prefer, can't help ya there http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif
        Okay, Enterprize mayray Bhai... the universe revolves around so many other things, why wud I in the whole world want u to leave this place. Get a life thehehe.... (last thread, don't be offended pleeeeez )

Aaand Every one just got 1 sentence for u all.
        >>> ENJOY THE HEAT OF SUMMER LIFE<<< (yeah right! As if hot summer days are something to be enjoyed http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif)

Khuda Haaaaaaafiz!

Comment

Hey Daysee Behna enjoy your vacation, it is only two days but it seems to me I know everybody for a long time. You still have to explain me how you make these cool looking graphics, I tried to understand from previous postings, but I am not so much computer literate so teach me slowly. Will wait. Goos wishes JEETE RAHO
          Allah Hafiz

Comment

Oai Buzurgo, Kadi Sanu wi Yad Kar leya Karo.

Comment

For this one u go : and ) So join them together and ull get For http://www.pak.org/gupshup/frown.gif one u go : and ( For this one http://www.pak.org/gupshup/redface.gif u go : and o and for this one I think u go ; and ) Did I left any out? Well do just basic experimenting with faces like the general ones, and u might end up with a surprise Just like I did
              Hope it works out. >>G D LUCK<<

Comment

Comment

Good JOB!
                  Hey we're kinda on line

Comment

It actually worked, though it wasnt intended for me, BUT IT WORKED HEEEEHAAW

Comment

I guess we are, what time is it at your place, 'cuz it 00:20 here, and boy its a chilly night

Comment

Ha! Ure asking me the time aaaargh! Too lazy to look up. Hmmm.. the weather??? Its pretty hot out here though.

Comment

B...b...b...but...the time is on my screen. What the hell has lazy got to do with that.
                          I'll tell momi that you're bugging me ) I LOVE IT Puff puff

Comment

Thehe..... so ur all puffed up and happy for knowing how to make faces now huh? Well thanks to this Aaapa ji of urs. Don't thank me thehe... (yeah right!) Just pray that result acha nikal ayay--just got over with my exams Alhamdulilah!
                            I read thru that 3 provinces topic on Impro' Pakistan section. Liked the discussion there.
                            Okay Fi aman Ullah!

Daysee Aapa

Comment

I never had an Aapa before. So I'm not in a habbit of thanking any one. But I guess I'll take care the next time.
                              Oh no! Here I go again
                              phew. heavy stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X