Guppy appreciation dhaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

K dumb impotent middle aged vulture married to a meal ticket, a dog in my society has more value than many like you. Does your Abbu wipe your drool too.

oh-no-top-gear.gif
    "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Originally posted by batameez View Post
      The bot which brings traffic to this site and those who follow the bot and keeps this site active

mashallah and @ them
      Especially the brain behind all of this

Lo ji, band karwadia na masoom se booby ankal ko? khush hogaeen? Par gai kaleje men thandak?

Inna pyara sa aadmi ab hor kahan milega? batao, batao. bolti kyon nai zaalima
      My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
      "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Originally posted by a7mado View Post

Your very existence is an issue in itself. The day you were conceived and the day you were born were both glitches in the matrix, as a result you were born with no logical sense of self awareness.
        kithay tur gai existence? Bobby ji is nonexistent na

Jabhi dis guppy appreciation dhaga died without even saying kalma

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post

It would be a much bigger victory for you if you can manage to convince real-life people of your greatness than online strangers. Jus' sayin.
          Aakhri sitara ji. aap booby ji ko jail se rahai dilane ke tehreek men holy ka sath dingi? Pleej Pleej na!

Comment

Where did the Bobz go anyway?
            Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

• a7mado
              a7mado
              Old School
              a7mado commented
              Editing a comment
              Banned. He must've said something really terrible while I was away. Came back to see a couple of his comments removed and the word banned appearing under his screenname, so its safe to assume.

Don't worry, he will be back under a different screenname, and besides he still has his hottie24 account where he pretends to be a hot 24 year old girl.

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post

kithay tur gai existence? Bobby ji is nonexistent na

Jabhi dis guppy appreciation dhaga died without even saying kalma
            Bobbyji using fake multi's to harass me in the messages.
            "Some people believe that necessity is the mother of Invention, but they're wrong, its War" - James May

Comment

Wonder what new boring twist will show up when Bob returns. Biwi #2 has eloped with bawarchi and massage champion of canada is now purchasing his aloos from Bob's organic garden..
              Simple ain't easy.

Comment

awein

Bobby , if you are reading this , i got nothing to do with your banning fyi

Come back with another nick as it seems your banning have affected holy even though he wont admit

Awein meray per ilzaam laga ra hai

Khush raho or ik dosray kay sath lagay raho

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
                  Where did the Bobz go anyway?

Zalim logan se apne Bobby1 darling ki Popularity digest nai hwi na.

V da holy ppl demand bobby ji ki wapsi immediately na

Comment

Working...
                  X