Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He loves me but wants a second wife

What would your reaction be ladies?
    Kajrare Naina... eyes are the windows of the soul......

why does he want a second wife if he loves you.

Comment

My reaction would be to dump his a**. Words are meaningless and a lot of men are very good at spewing them in order to get what they want. Always look at his actions.
      Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

We had Alley and we loved her, than we got this big black main coon he is a very bad billa but he is our billa and we love him also and don't love Alley any lesser. No one relationship is like other. You have to look in your heart for the answer. My first wife was completely unappreciative, would degrade me and than this most beautiful young entrepreneur lady came along, loved me to pieces and does not care if I am already married. Although I am intimate with one but in Nikah with 2. Strangely, I love my first one still even though she tried to destroy me and kicked me out of my own house.
        Last edited by Bobby1; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Distract him with a billi. Y’know something that will sit on his lap and cuddle with him and purrrrr when stroked, but that is also not a woman. Usi se kaam chala le for now.

It worked for the Baabz. His billi is called Sam. She appreciate him by doing the purrrr purrrr and she no do any zabaan darazi and chappal baazi like first wife.
          Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

• Xtron
            Xtron commented
            Editing a comment
            haha..one of the best comment I eva read!

Time and time again it has been demonstrated that we are built differently. It IS possible for a man to genuinely love more than 1 woman at a time, without feeling like you are taking away or cheating. Women, on the other hand are different creatures altogather.

Comment

Originally posted by homesick View Post
            Time and time again it has been demonstrated that we are built differently. It IS possible for a man to genuinely love more than 1 woman at a time, without feeling like you are taking away or cheating. Women, on the other hand are different creatures altogather.
            I know this is bait but what the hell.

Only a man can truly love another man. Find someone like homesick who will be so full of your love it starts to hurt but you want moar.
            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post

I know this is bait but what the hell.

Only a man can truly love another man. Find someone like homesick who will be so full of your love it starts to hurt but you want moar.
              LOL. Im taken. Not sure what you meant by " only a man can truly lover another man" All I meant is that it may be difficult for females to comprehend, but it is possible for a man to love more than 1 woman at the same time and not feel like he is cheating or guilty otherwise. i.e 2 wives..no guilt. For women, on the other hand, it is unatural and conflicting to be in the same situation. The reasons for this are manifold and I wouldnt want to get into that here.

Comment

I mean, yes, I'm not surprised you are taken homesick. Does your husband have another wife?
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
                  I mean, yes, I'm not surprised you are taken homesick. Does your husband have another wife?
                  Im male so having a husband would be let say.... unnatural.

Comment

Husbands are not found in nature - so no more unnatural than any other case, brother homesick.
                    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

• homesick
                      homesick commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Im Male so, having a husband would be quite unnatural indeed.

• queer
                      queer commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your clue is in the word "unnatural." All husbands are unnatural. Nature does not have husbands or wives.

I think what you mean is it would be quite unacceptable by your afflilated tribe's social norms.

Maybe he found one and is finding a way to tell you

men tends to do things first and tell later i think

Comment

Lol at the naievity in beleiving in the cool aid fed to you, My parents were in Africa and they sent us to be in Islamic environment and in my coed school in Karachi at bell time scores of cars with middle aged men lined the front of school and many girls in grade 8/9/10 would go out with different men on a regular basis. My multi millionaire friend has slept with hundreds of married women there. Even here the infidelity ratio is the same.

How an article on the sexual experience of a Pakistani teenager sparked a ferocious debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Lol at the naievity in beleiving in the cool aid fed to you, My parents were in Africa and they sent us to be in Islamic environment and in my coed school in Karachi at bell time scores of cars with middle aged men lined the front of school and many girls in grade 8/9/10 would go out with different men on a regular basis. My multi millionaire friend has slept with hundreds of married women there. Even here the infidelity ratio is the same.
                        Man you must on some real good hasish talking all that none sense. Your gibberish is embarassing to read through. I was taking about scientific studies and evolutuonary biology, and you are talking to me about anecdotes of Africa and having millionaire friends lol. Turn off the paki soap opras and read a book or two to educate yourself and so you dont embarras yourself sounding like 3rd grade drop out. Apparantly the cooed school you went to was a whore house where they also give classes. lol

Comment

Man you must on some real good hasish talking all that none sense. Your gibberish is embarassing to read through. I was taking about scientific studies and evolutuonary biology, and you are talking to me about anecdotes of Africa and having millionaire friends lol. Turn off the paki soap opras and read a book or two to educate yourself and so you dont embarras yourself sounding like 3rd grade drop out. Apparantly the cooed school you went to was a whore house where they also give classes. lol
                          This is not Paki soap opera and real life is more relevant than books, My eldest was dating this Pak girl from NY and told me that this girl had been with dozens of men. Millionaires dont impress me my focus is on health and relationships. Harris the youngest told me that most of girls in his high school have 20 plus body counts. I have had many relationships in life, with girls from all ethnicities and all faiths, believe me girls do enjoy physical relationship.

I posted the twitter link and you can read responses by dozens of Pak women. Recent studies are showung that amongst younger age group more women are cheating, perhaps because of societal pressures women chose to stay faithful despite being dissatisfied.

This bogus science claim about men are built for more than one women BS is the misogynist coolaide they have fed you. If you want science most men cant even handle one woman physically, if they were meant to than why do they not have the means to?

Comment

Working...
                          X