Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ageism..Beautiful Ayesha hits back..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ageism..Beautiful Ayesha hits back..........

These disgusting useless trolls who have absolutely nothing to show for in life and besides other ills, engage in ageism besides all other personal ills. Beautiful Ayesha Omar fixed the trolls. My Sam makes me watch Bulbulay, I enjoyed it for a while but than got really bored Ayesha Omar is so fit and dresses so well. India does not have same nice outfits as she wears.
    "It’s a blessing to be alive and healthy in the latter part of your life,” said Ayesha Omar.

The actors are hypocrites. The themselves promote youthful looks, do everything in their power to look as young as possible. When they get older, and their age is unavoidable, they complain about ageism. If being or looking old is perfectly fine, why the struggle to always look as young as possible? Your hero Ayesha Omar is no exception.

Comment

• The Last Straw
      The Last Straw commented
      Editing a comment
      The actors are indeed hypocrites. Especially the actresses. When they get fat-shamed, they go on a rant about loving your body and curves. Then they rush to lose the flub and take a bikini pic. Bobby is a hypocrite too. If you do a forum search you can find multiple evidences of him using age as a way to insult members.

Originally posted by homesick View Post
    The actors are hypocrites. The themselves promote youthful looks, do everything in their power to look as young as possible. When they get older, and their age is unavoidable, they complain about ageism. If being or looking old is perfectly fine, why the struggle to always look as young as possible? Your hero Ayesha Omar is no exception.
    Everyone should try to look their best, I have seen young ladies that have trouble getting up from the couch and 80 year olds who run marathons. Mentioning age in a bad way and discrimination based on age is considered as bad as ageism. We all get old, we all will also die, youth is not an accomplishment

Comment

The Last Straw I know that one multi swears and cusses and the other one acts like the pakeexa bibi and that is not hypocrisy

Comment

• The Last Straw
        The Last Straw commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeh multi multi kya hai yeh multi multi?

We all knowings the Maha-Lewwzerr who create multi for his first wife because he no able to satisfy her even in his french maid outfit complete with tonddd.

Bobby1 Your guesses about multies have long been proven wrong. When you run out of arguments, you start doing multi multi lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Straw View Post
        Yeh multi multi kya hai yeh multi multi?

We all knowings the Maha-Lewwzerr who create multi for his first wife because he no able to satisfy her even in his french maid outfit complete with tonddd.
        75CE7849-2715-4EDF-93C1-F3EE49405B6C.png m
        You my dear can’t even go half km, I sometimes do 20 plus k

Comment

• The Last Straw
          The Last Straw commented
          Editing a comment
          The Janoo Baby sho' DID find the buffet. He even got a tondd to show for it.

The Janoo Baby sho' DID find the buffet. He even got a tondd to show for it.
        I mostly eat goat meat at those buffets not too much carb crap, After 20 k you need the proteins to repair cans build those massive leg and calves muscles 686B4653-ECB7-4E77-9DD0-2C16A8643AFF.jpeg

Comment

• homesick
          homesick commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking weak and atrophied to me.

Looking weak and atrophied to me.
        Yeah, my arms are so weak and atrophied only 17.5 can only curl 55 dumbells. Just an inch shy of John Cena. I get judged by hunch backed, pencil necked chicken legged ofsprings of first cousins a lot and makes me want to cry and both my beautiful wives end up comforting me.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.18169-9/26994265_10214253123657306_6425249259424611506_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=CTvUJXpkLgcAX9LLVUN&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=8e5c14afc43c37d45334fcf381edfdb4&oe=61228BFE

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

Yeah, my arms are so weak and atrophied only 17.5 can only curl 55 dumbells. Just an inch shy of John Cena. I get judged by hunch backed, pencil necked chicken legged ofsprings of first cousins a lot and makes me want to cry and both my beautiful wives end up comforting me.
          What kind of pathetic grown man cries to his wives about being picked on for his looks and needs them to comfort him?

Aah, yes! Only a hunchbacked, pencil-necked, chicken legged, man such as Bobby1 who is the offspring of first cousins would try so hard to get the approval of others and then cry to wives when he doesn't get it.
          Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

What kind of pathetic grown man cries to his wives about being picked on for his looks and needs them to comfort him?

Aah, yes! Only a hunchbacked, pencil-necked, chicken legged, man such as Bobby1 who is the offspring of first cousins would try so hard to get the approval of others and then cry to wives when he doesn't get it.
            A man who can break necks with bare hands but at home is kind and gentle and cooks and cleans and appreciates and supports.

Comment

After 20 k you need the proteins to repair cans build those massive leg and calves muscles 686B4653-ECB7-4E77-9DD0-2C16A8643AFF.jpeg
              Hear ye, hear ye!

Sadly Gupshup has missed its chance to do an Eid qurbani this year. We did not have to look far for the perfect Qurbani Da Laela/Bakra, a heartily fattened up goat called Baab (short for Kabaabz) with massive leg and calf muscles.

But we can still give sadaqah of this Baab-meat to help ward off the balaa (Bob) that has cast its dark cloud on GS. The legs and calves alone will feed a whole village.

We only need a kasaai. Anyone?
              Hi Frendzz! I am a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi of a multi!

Comment

Hear ye, hear ye!

Sadly Gupshup has missed its chance to do an Eid qurbani this year. We did not have to look far for the perfect Qurbani Da Laela/Bakra, a heartily fattened up goat called Baab (short for Kabaabz) with massive leg and calf muscles.

But we can still give sadaqah of this Baab-meat to help ward off the balaa (Bob) that has cast its dark cloud on GS. The legs and calves alone will feed a whole village.

We only need a kasaai. Anyone?
                Human form is the most beautiful thing on earth, it saddens me to see untoned jiggly people, even the most beautiful actresses there even though skinny will have absolutely no toning. When I go stair running and I see the beautifully toned people and I say to myself that this is what humans should look like. MA I was able to instill fitness in my boys and when they enter a room jaws drop. Everyone at Harris's work is talking about MA how handsome he is. So sad people dont even get up to drink water and ask children to fetch it for them for sawaab.

Luckily we dont have Zakir Jaffer kind of animals in our society, the SOB was on his way here.

Comment

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.18169-9/26994265_10214253123657306_6425249259424611506_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_rgb565=1&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=CTvUJXpkLgcAX9LLVUN&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=8e5c14afc43c37d45334fcf381edfdb4&oe=61228BFE
                  ROFL.. my man flexing online. No secure and confident man would have the need to. Just FYI, been lifting since I was 16 and can tell you from a trained eye, no definition or form there. You need to isolate flexors/ extensors abductors/ adductors for definition. Otherwise just looks like one big piece of brick. Not attractive. Damn I should start charging for these lessons. All I been doing is taking you to school.

Comment

ROFL.. my man flexing online. No secure and confident man would have the need to. Just FYI, been lifting since I was 16 and can tell you from a trained eye, no definition or form there. You need to isolate flexors/ extensors abductors/ adductors for definition. Otherwise just looks like one big piece of brick. Not attractive. Damn I should start charging for these lessons. All I been doing is taking you to school.
                    I think my 18 yr old international athlete son could give you some lessons, he benches 270 at his age, 40 chin ups in less than 2 minutes and also runs marathon. Buing built like a tank is my desired look, not looking to get cut, never did, sheer strength, stamina, endurance and health are my goals. I have 2 women who love me a lot so I dont need you to find me attractive lol.

Comment

Multiple multis of multiple people have multiplied multi-fully here.
                      I spent most of my money on my wife, and the rest? I wasted.

Comment

• The Last Straw
                        The Last Straw commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL. Still smarting over a multi? Move on, life is short.
                    Working...
                    X